Israel Investigates Gaza Incidents

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

## The chances of Phoeny posting links to back his statements, are as likely as him being a Christian.......... or being able to count without using his four trotters .##

Still stalking I see ally, how many boards have you been banned from now for stalking ?

I see that you still can't answer intelligent qustions , ,in fact every one here can see that as their replies to you prove, you're not on this Forum to debate , just to Flame in an obviously childish way !! !!!

I wonder if the mods would take heed if I sent them your many IP addresses and your trolling and stalking posts from another board. That would see your TROLLING and STALKING on here curtailed wouldn't it. It would also be another notch on your stick showing the number of times you have been banned. Not much stick left now is there, and it was a nice 20 foot spruce when you started.
Referring to another site is frowned on Phony, get over it and reply to posts (with links)

Did I name it, or did I just give a general indication of the TROLLS activities.

I do reply to posts and include links, but you don't like them because they destroy your POV

Lets see if the Scots criminal will stand up and admit that he is STALKING and TROLLING because he does not agree with my political views ?

Wow Phoney, you got a fan?

If I had know there was someone of such great importance, you, on here I would have been a little more 'respectful'(?)

Remember to keep it up, Phoenall , so that we can witness the continuing meltdown of Ms. Tokyo Rose, the know-it-all birdbrain, prior to her admittance into some mental hospital in England.

Oh you silly old Tex Vet.....

When I was on holiday in America, I went to Texas, I noticed a very popular slogan on cars, t shirts, etc

" Don't Mess With Texas."

I agree with that.

Its wrong to make fun of fucktards.
Wonder if there is a long waiting list for those mentally ill British people like Tokyo Rose. Maybe she is on the list, and at the moment the psychiatrists and hospitals are too busy to be able to accept any more crazy birdbrain people.. She can tell us anything she wants to about her so-called visit the U.S. I can also say that I went on one of the recent Space Shuttle missions. On these forums you can lie through your teeth as the birdbrain has done.

It's boring now Tex...

Copy and paste the same shit all the time...

At least try coming back with something interesting or original dude...
It is obvious that Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, loves denigrating others, but she is certainly a sore loser when she gets it back. She is just like a child who can't take criticism. She must think that by throwing out "dude" all the time makes her look like a grown-up, but it only makes her look like some juvenile delinquent. I still wonder how long a wait it is for someone living in Great Britain who is in dire need of some mental health care.. :cow:

Just to clear one slight thing up o wise one from the land of dumbasses

I don't live in Great Britain...

Oooppsss another FAIL Tex... Becoming one of your specialities now!!

Should change your name to Hossfail, it would suit you!
Perhaps Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain would give us a hint as to where she lives. Perhaps a maple leaf symbol would give us a hint that she lives in Canada where Muslim terrorists are now roaming around, and an Imam up there wants all the Jews killed. The way this birdbrain carries on, you would think she is considering joining up with the Jihadists in wherever she resides. Now come chirp some more, Birdbrain.

Oh you silly old Tex Vet.....

When I was on holiday in America, I went to Texas, I noticed a very popular slogan on cars, t shirts, etc

" Don't Mess With Texas."

I agree with that.

Its wrong to make fun of fucktards.
Wonder if there is a long waiting list for those mentally ill British people like Tokyo Rose. Maybe she is on the list, and at the moment the psychiatrists and hospitals are too busy to be able to accept any more crazy birdbrain people.. She can tell us anything she wants to about her so-called visit the U.S. I can also say that I went on one of the recent Space Shuttle missions. On these forums you can lie through your teeth as the birdbrain has done.

It's boring now Tex...

It is obvious that Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, loves denigrating others, but she is certainly a sore loser when she gets it back. She is just like a child who can't take criticism. She must think that by throwing out "dude" all the time makes her look like a grown-up, but it only makes her look like some juvenile delinquent. I still wonder how long a wait it is for someone living in Great Britain who is in dire need of some mental health care.. :cow:

Perhaps Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain would give us a hint as to where she lives. Perhaps a maple leaf symbol would give us a hint that she lives in Canada where Muslim terrorists are now roaming around, and an Imam up there wants all the Jews killed. The way this birdbrain carries on, you would think she is considering joining up with the Jihadists in wherever she resides. Now come chirp some more, Birdbrain.

Yawn...

Wrong!

Another Tex fail...

But congratulations on learning a new word this week Tex, "birdbrain". I know it's not easy for you Texans to get education!

And of course, let's not forget that Tokyo Rose came from your neck of the woods.

It's boring now Tex...

Yawn...

Wrong!

Another Tex fail...

But congratulations on learning a new word this week Tex, "birdbrain". I know it's not easy for you Texans to get education!

And of course, let's not forget that Tokyo Rose came from your neck of the woods.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently Texas is the Fiftieth State in the USA for HS attainment >

State % H.S. Graduate Rank % Bachelor's Degree Rank % Advanced Degree Rank

Texas 79.9% 50 25.5% 30 8.5% 33

It's boring now Tex...

Yawn...

Wrong!

Another Tex fail...

Making fun of someone because they're from Texas... Way to show us all how incredibly immature you are :clap2:

Ah, Phoney, well done....

Now, go have a little chat with your friend 'Republican Tex' and ask him if he would consider these two links as biased or unbiased sources....

You see, these links really prove nothing...

Let's deal with the two 'authors'....

Herb Denenberg - A committed Zionist
Robin Rosenblatt - Ex Israeli Soldier, past Anti Terrorist Agent, Jewish Educator

Yeah, can you see a common theme here?

Gaza Hamas must end summary executions as informers face firing squad Amnesty International
Human shield - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And what does that prove, as you no doubt trawled the internet looking for this information and found so little. Why don't you do a search on A.I and its anti Semitism and Jew Hatred while being pro ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST ?

Phoney, backup your statements with unbiased links man...

It's not rocket science!

Or is that ANOTHER 'Zionists Only' rule....

'Post crap, backup with crap, but it's ok, I'm a Zionist'

No matter what links are used you will always claim they are biased as it destroys your POV to do otherwise. As I said why don't you do your own search and see how many instances there are of A.I. anti-semetism and pro Islamic terrorism.

That's funny....

And that coming from the Phoney Phail who RARELY posts ANY links supporting his dumbass comments!

However, you post a link that proves that AI is anti semetic and pro terrorism from a non zionist, non ex Israeli army, in fact, from a non biased resource and I am happy to have my POV 'destroyed'!

Will this do

Criticism of Amnesty International - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Elliott Abrams, writing about the November 2012 Israeli military response in Gaza, says that AI treats "Hamas and other terrorist groups" "with an 'evenhandedness' that bespeaks deep biases," citing NGO Monitor's detailed research.[23]

Elliott Abrams (born January 24, 1948) is an American diplomat, lawyer and political scientist who served in foreign policy positions for U.S. Presidents, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush.

He is currently a senior fellow for Middle Eastern studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.[9] Additionally, Abrams holds positions on the Committee for Peace and Security in the Gulf (CPSG), Center for Security Policy & National Secretary Advisory Council, Committee for a Free Lebanon, and the Project for the New American Century.[10] He also was the president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center in Washington in 1996. Abrams is a current member of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Council and teaches foreign policy at Georgetown University as well as maintaining a CFR blog called "Pressure Points" about the U.S. foreign policy and human rights.[8] In February 2014, Abrams, a commissioner of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, gave testimony before a House congressional committee that Christians globally are the most persecuted of the world religions.[11]
During the Reagan administration, Abrams gained notoriety for his involvement in controversial foreign policy decisions regarding Nicaragua and El Salvador. During Bush's first term, he served as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director on the National Security Council for Near East and North African Affairs. At the start of Bush's second term, Abrams was promoted to be his Deputy National Security Advisor for Global Democracy Strategy, in charge of promoting Bush's strategy of advancing democracy abroad. His appointment by Bush was controversial due to his conviction in 1991 on two misdemeanor counts of unlawfully withholding information from Congress during the Iran-Contra Affair investigation.

Making fun of someone because they're from Texas

And your point it what exactly?

Texans are such easy targets for making fun of....

Oh oh, are you from Texas as well? Poor you!

This forum should have an age limit so little kids like you don't post here.

Oh Toasty....

Should also have an education limit too...

Well, there goes the Texan, Phoney, Roodboy, YOU.... And thats just for starters!

:9:

Oh Toasty....

Well, there goes the Texan, Phoney, Roodboy, YOU.... And thats just for starters!

Ya I've said they should have a high school limit . That would mean most of the pro PAlestinians would not be able to post.

Oh Toasty....

Ya I've said they should have a high school limit . That would mean most of the pro PAlestinians would not be able to post.

hahaha thats funny toasty... you should be a comedian...

mind you looking at your posts, you already are!

:cuckoo:

It's boring now Tex...

Yawn...

Wrong!

Another Tex fail...

It looks like Tokyo Rose, the forum's birdbrain, has her panties in a twist that she can't stop chirping on this one particular thread. She must sound like Tweety Bird in person. While she is so busy chirping on this thread, she is still not giving us a list where Amnesty International has spoken about atrocities happening in the world of today. Even a birdbrain has to realize that this group should be very busy concentrating on what is occurring outside of Israel.

It's boring now Tex...

Yawn...

Wrong!

Another Tex fail...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently Texas is the Fiftieth State in the USA for HS attainment >

State % H.S. Graduate Rank % Bachelor's Degree Rank % Advanced Degree Rank

Texas 79.9% 50 25.5% 30 8.5% 33
How about giving us something about the standards of education in your own city in the British Isles. Any dummy can copy and paste, but tell us about your own experiences. Why not throw in that you have a PhD if that would make you happy?

Since Ms, Tokyo Rose appears to be keeping it a secret as to where she resides, I wonder if any of the other posters know this birdbrain's location so that they can get the mental health authorities to pick her up for some therapy in an institution. As everyone can see, she popped onto to thread and has contributed nothing at all.

Forum List

Back