Israel in 'all-out war' with Hamas

How many wars and conflicts are currently taking place throughout the world today? Of those, how many are between Muslims and non-Muslims? Israel is just the centerpiece, but the conflicts are worldwide.

The question we must ask is not how long will Israel be fighting Muslims for her survival, but how long will the rest of the world be fighting Muslims. Will this get better or worse, and if it gets worse, what course of action shall be taken?

When the Muslim population begins to total the non-Muslim population throughout Europe, will Muslims live peacefully beside non-Muslims, or will they then try to force their way of life on everyone?

The way I see things, either Muslims change their view of thier religion and beliefs or eventually, there will be all out war throughout Europe and Asia, and Africa. More likely than not, it will spread to other parts of the world also.

So the real question is; do we try to stop this now or continue to wait for the inevitable?

We should have stopped this in 2001 when we were attacked. We should've stopped Israel from restraining itself in Gaza and the West Bank and let Israel take care of business. Then we should've gone into Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria and any other country harboring terrorists. We should've wiped out as many of these terrorists as possible.

BREAKING NEWS: HAMAS keep getting Palestinians killed by killing Isrealis.

BREAKING NEWS: HAMAS doesn't give a rat's ass about Palestinians who die just so long as they can stay in power.

You need to wake the fuck up just like Jillian and Zionists need to wake up, sport.

You are being manipulated by warmongering vermin (on both sides) who don't CARE who dies as long as it keeps them in power.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

as long as both sides.. see only their side there will be no peace

From what I have seen over the years, the hearts of the Arabs, especially the leadership, are as cold as liquid nitrogen, and the heads are as dense as a neutron star.

True. Unlike leadership everywhere else in the world?

That there are legitimate grievances out there on the arab side (I am so seriously pro Israel , so YMMV) goes without question. But nursing your grievances only makes them grow. Blaming the Jooooooooooos for your problems is idiotic and counterproductive.

I'll presume you are using the collective YOU in the above.

If not, if that was the singlular use, then you are wildly mistaken about who and what I am.

the Arab leadership has turned the Palestinians into a bit of a cargo cult, who will suddenly be rich when the Jooooooooooooooooooooooo (for ($l=1; l=99^99; l++) echo 'o';)ooos go away.

I'm finding your use of the word "joooooo" rather annoying. I'll presume you think me a racist and you're attempting to use it sarcastically.

You get rich by producing something someone wants. The Palestinians haven't mastered that concept yet. Until they do, they will continue to be miserable. No matter what Israel does to or for them.

People get rich is all sorts of ways, as do nations. The above observation is irrelevant to the problems Israel is facing today, sport.

Israel is currently being played by HAMAS because HAMAS continues to provoke Israel by lobbing rockets, thus forcing them to respond.

Try standing outside your prejudices for Israel for a moment and look at that nations difficulties dispassionately.

IN order for Isreal to live in peace, they have to find a way to win the hearts and minds of the average Palestinian.

AFter fighting terrorists for nearly fifty years, I think it safe to assume that a new approach to the problem is in order.

I do not have a dog in this fight. Israel exists now, and it isn't going away.

But so do the Palestinians exist now, and they're not going away either.

Time for a new gameplan.

I'm curious, why doesn't Hamas need to win over the hearts and minds of Israel?

Because the leaders of HAMAS only have power based on hatred.

The HAMAS do not WANT peace, they want to exterminate all Israeli

Isreal does want peace, but it ALSO wants to survive as a nation.

So Israel's task is much harder, much more conplex than HAMAS's.

Isreal's problem is finding some way to pacify the Palestinians such that they won't support HAMAS.

So far, Isreal has failed in that task.

Ask yourself why, Annie.

Why, after fifty years of getting their asses kicked, do the Palestinians still support groups like HAMAS?

Why don't they care. Same question to terrorists regarding attacks on US, I never saw any case being made to come to your side, why not?

You presume that I must be on the Palestinians side because I understand that the Palestinians are angry, and that HAMAS has been playing the Isreali government like a deck of cards?

You need to keep asking yourself why the Palestinians are allowing HAMAS to lob rockets into Israel when they know perfectly well that the Israeli response leads to the deaths of far more Palestinians.

You need to start thinking like a Palestinian peasant (one with no power who is not a member of HAMAS) if you are going to understand what is going on.

If you and the Isreali government are going to continue not thinking about WHY the Palestinians are unhappy and WHY they support terrorists, then Isreal is never going to win that peace it so deperately needs.

Isreal has most of the power, it has the tanks and airforce and the IDF, yet they haven't pacified the Palestinians.

Why not?

Answer that question and then you will find a way for Isreal to live in peace.

Keep thinking that anyone who asks that question is an enemy of Isreal, and Isreal will forever be locked into a war with the People of Palestine because they are too prejudiced FOR ISRAEL to see beyond their own prejudices.

You gotta walk a mile in Palestinian sandels to find the path to peace, Annie.

Way back in the day I found myself in Jail, and one of the guys I met there was a genial alky. His story was that he had spent, in 30-180 increments, most of the last 10 years in jail, being outside for no more than 10 days at a time, for various alcohol related infractions and DMV problems. He was a veritable Froeders guide to jails in the local three state area, which had the best food, which did not, which were in really miserable places, etc.

His goal the day he got release from where we were was to go to the nearest bar and get totally drunk. Fully understanding that he would be back in the county's care within 9 hours or so.

Hamas is like that Alky.

They seem to like the way things are, they know the way to peace, but they aren't interested in that. They like being mad, they like getting shot up. there seems to be nothing to do with them, except oblige them. Which Israel, given its history, is loathe to do.

As to the name thing, I think Baruch does mean blessed. Barak is something very different. I think that means lightning.

you know, I read that the Palestinians trying to escape palestine, tried crossing the Egyption Border and the Egyptions are shooting at them and preventing them from coming in to their country in reprieve....i think they even killed some palestians but i could be wrong on that....

The question is, why after a hundred years, the other araband muslim nations do NOT ALLOW Palestians to meld in to their own societies....Lebanon keeps the palestinians in concentration camps more or less, for many decades now....and egypt shooting at them and all of that....

So, one has to begin to think that the Palestinians are being used by all of the Arab/Muslim world to keep this fight going with Israel for THEM...

care

you know, I read that the Palestinians trying to escape palestine, tried crossing the Egyption Border and the Egyptions are shooting at them and preventing them from coming in to their country in reprieve....i think they even killed some palestians but i could be wrong on that....

The question is, why after a hundred years, the other araband muslim nations do NOT ALLOW Palestians to meld in to their own societies....Lebanon keeps the palestinians in concentration camps more or less, for many decades now....and egypt shooting at them and all of that....

So, one has to begin to think that the Palestinians are being used by all of the Arab/Muslim world to keep this fight going with Israel for THEM...

care

Jordan wiped millions of them decades ago. Ah the smell of Arabs, Egyptians and Persians fighting in the night. It's so sweet. :cool:

Jordan wiped millions of them decades ago. Ah the smell of Arabs, Egyptians and Persians fighting in the night. It's so sweet. :cool:

We are just the opposite here in the usa.

If there is any country out there, where people are being abused, put in dire straights or killed, we usually let them in to our country with preference....Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, Iraneans, Iraqi's....whoever is in a struggle....we end up letting some of them, come here in to the USA for safety....and they melt in to our own society and proudly become citizens of the United States...

Now, I am a real layman when it comes to what is really going on there in the Middle East and what the entire struggle is between all of them, so i know nothing in depth, but mostly in "general"....

But, it just seems to me that these other Arab and Muslim countries should be offering some sort of relief for the Palestinians...aren't palestinians mostly with Egyptian roots?

Care

The question is, why after a hundred years, the other araband muslim nations do NOT ALLOW Palestians to meld in to their own societies....

Because much like the Jews of Isreal druing and post WWII, NOBODY wants the Palestinians in their nation.

When Lebanon allowed the Palestinians into THEIR nation, which was AT peace with Isreal at the time, and back when it was MOSTLY a CHRISTIAN nation, that nation's delicate balance of power fell apart because of the Palestinians settling in Lebanon

Expecting other ARAB nations to WANT Palestinians into their land makes about as much sense as expecting the FRENCH to welcome GERMANS into France.

The FRENCH and GERMANS are BOTH Germanic tribes, aren't they? But they don't much like each other and we've got hundreds of years of wars to prove that, too, don't we?

Do you people know NOTHING about how much different Arab tribes and nations HATE one another? Have you read NOTHING about what the Islamic world was like before the WESTERN world got involved?

Lebanon keeps the palestinians in concentration camps more or less, for many decades now....and egypt shooting at them and all of that....

I have a LOT of Lebanese Christian American friends. They hate the Palestinians. They FEAR the Palestinians.

The Palestinians USED to be their great competitors because the Lebanese and Palestinians USED TO BE the best educated people in the ARAB world. They are BOTH decendents of the Phonician people and share many of their same traits including being amazing BUSINESSMEN.

YES!

Last edited:
The Palestinians USED to be their great competitors because the Lebanese and Palestinians USED TO BE the best educated people in the ARAB world. They are BOTH decendents of the Phonician people and share many of their same traits including being amazing BUSINESSMEN.

LOL that's so true!!

It's like they have a Business gene in their DNA :lol:

care

-------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the 1970, after being driven out of Jordan by the present Jordanian King's father, the Palestinians, under arafat, took over southern Lebanon as a base from which to launch attacks on Israel, and this led to the first invasion of Lebanon by Israel. The Lebanese hated the Palestinians, blaming them, sometimes falsely, for all kinds of atrocities, including the assassination of a Lebanese President and the fall of that government.

When the Palestinians were finally driven out of Lebanon, they went to Syria, where the then president, father of the current president, tried to have Arafat assassinated, but Arafat and many of his fighters escaped and fled to Tunisia where he remained as a minor international celebrity but effectively out of politics until he was chosen by some Europeans and the US to become the leader of the Palestinians near the end of the first intifada. The Palestinians are a well loved symbol in the Arab world from afar, but those Arab states that have had to deal them, with the exception of Egypt, have all been in armed conflict with them at one time or another.

Historically, Egypt has always supported the Palestinian cause and the Palestinian people, but Hamas presents a special problem for the Egyptian government which has long had its own problems with Islamists and is no more eager to have a mini Islamist state on its border than Israel is. Egypt has said it will open its borders again when the Abbas government regains control of Gaza.

Israel needs to finish this conflict once and for all. Only then can there be peace in that area.

New Topics

Forum List

Back