Israel Helps Impoverished Africans

With the Israelis one must always ask, what is in it for them?

Oh yay! Another old school anti-semitic trope. Its just like the Middle Ages around here.
It is a calumny to call me "anti-semitic".

I said you used an old school anti-semitic trope. You can choose not use them, you know. Do you need a checklist so you can avoid them in the future?
I do not know what you are writing about.

You are using an anti semitic phrase from the beginning of time and trying to pass it of as something new. It has resulted in many people facing arrest for racism

On this forum, I have defended blacks, Chinese, Muslims, whites, Jews and Romas. .....

Whoever had your account before may have, but lately you have been prone to irrationally when it comes to China, and vulgar outbursts of antisemitism.

That is your opinion.

Everyone is free to read your recent posts and decide for themselves.

Correct and this is why he will now run away crying for mummy

It is against forum rules to bring in family references, you uncivilized crook. No wonder you and The Dripping Poop find common grounds.

Were is this then as what I wrote is a common term for someone who runs away when beaten by his/her betters crying for help. Like spoilt brats do if they are faced by a little kid who is a better fighter

Your ignorance is worthy of nothing more than ridicule.
Self-hating Scum such as yourself are too full of revisionist history to allow actual facts to enter into your fermented brain-cells.
How TYPICAL OF THE SYNTHETIC ZIONIST,TYPICAL ABUSIVE RESPONSE..........they do this to impair critics to desist from calling these Zionist Terrorists what they are>>>>>>>>Murdering Filth...BUT theliq is far too intelligent to take a backward step against these HORDES....grow a backbone and act like a Real Man Indie and just Admit you have tried to ELIMINATE THE Palestinians.....BUT YOU cannot because you basically are GUTLESS COWARD WITH A BIG BAD MOUTH.

Care to provide some evidence of these alleged "zionist terrorists". Like who called them terrorists with the authority to do so, who have they murdered bearing in mind that responding to acts of war and terrorism is not murder.

IF AS YOU CLAIM YOU ARE INTELLIGENT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH THE LIES ON THE HATE SITES AND NOT USE THEM AS EVIDENCE.TIME FOR YOU TO GROW A BRAIN AND START LOOKING AT THE FACTS AND NOT THE HATE PROPAGANDA
SURE DUMBO.....Zionist political violence - Wikipedia

www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm READ IN FULL AND READ TWICE

There are hundreds more but as a footnote I will mention that NITANDYARWHO's FATHER BEN-ZION MILIKOWSKY was secretary to ZE'VE "VLADIMIR"JABOTINSKY who founded the ZIONIST TERRORIST MOVEMENT.

AND HOW COME BIBI's surname is NIT AND YAR WHO and his fathers was MILIKOWSKY

You see Pheo,as a SCHOLAR of all things Jewish I always tell the Truth and Facts about TERROR AND THE BANAL TERRORISTS THE ZIONISTS

UNLIKE YOU,YOU FEEBLE LIAR,I DONT DO PROPAGANDA(LIKE YOU) JUST THE TRUTH AND FACTS..........GOD HELP YOU

I am talking and exposing Terrorist Zionists here the Synthetic Jews

From your wiki link ( written by another anti Zionist )

During the 1920 Nebi Musa riots, the 1921 Jaffa riots and the 1929 Palestine riots, Palestinian Arabs manifested hostility against zionist immigration, which provoked the reaction of Jewish militias.[2] In 1935, the Irgun, a Zionist underground military organization, split off from the Haganah.[3] The Irgun were the armed expression of the nascent ideology of Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze'ev Jabotinsky. He expressed this ideology as "every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arab and the British; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state".[4]

Not it clearly says that the Zionists responded to attack by the arab muslims ? ? ?

Your second link is one of the many anti Zionist hate sites that LIES to reel in idiots and morons like you.

Having to punctuate and intersperse with capitalisation shows that you are losing the plot and know you no longer have a leg to stand on.

It has been my pleasure to show that once again you are a LIAR and use the HATE SITES for your source of information

Yes but they sure are fun to play with. How can we get more of them here?

Put am advert on islamomorons-r-us and see how many turn up

How TYPICAL OF THE SYNTHETIC ZIONIST,TYPICAL ABUSIVE RESPONSE..........they do this to impair critics to desist from calling these Zionist Terrorists what they are>>>>>>>>Murdering Filth...BUT theliq is far too intelligent to take a backward step against these HORDES....grow a backbone and act like a Real Man Indie and just Admit you have tried to ELIMINATE THE Palestinians.....BUT YOU cannot because you basically are GUTLESS COWARD WITH A BIG BAD MOUTH.

Care to provide some evidence of these alleged "zionist terrorists". Like who called them terrorists with the authority to do so, who have they murdered bearing in mind that responding to acts of war and terrorism is not murder.

IF AS YOU CLAIM YOU ARE INTELLIGENT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH THE LIES ON THE HATE SITES AND NOT USE THEM AS EVIDENCE.TIME FOR YOU TO GROW A BRAIN AND START LOOKING AT THE FACTS AND NOT THE HATE PROPAGANDA

There are hundreds more but as a footnote I will mention that NITANDYARWHO's FATHER BEN-ZION MILIKOWSKY was secretary to ZE'VE "VLADIMIR"JABOTINSKY who founded the ZIONIST TERRORIST MOVEMENT.

You see Pheo,as a SCHOLAR of all things Jewish I always tell the Truth and Facts about TERROR AND THE BANAL TERRORISTS THE ZIONISTS

UNLIKE YOU,YOU FEEBLE LIAR,I DONT DO PROPAGANDA(LIKE YOU) JUST THE TRUTH AND FACTS..........GOD HELP YOU

During the 1920 Nebi Musa riots, the 1921 Jaffa riots and the 1929 Palestine riots, Palestinian Arabs manifested hostility against zionist immigration, which provoked the reaction of Jewish militias.[2] In 1935, the Irgun, a Zionist underground military organization, split off from the Haganah.[3] The Irgun were the armed expression of the nascent ideology of Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze'ev Jabotinsky. He expressed this ideology as "every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arab and the British; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state".[4]

Not it clearly says that the Zionists responded to attack by the arab muslims ? ? ?

Your second link is one of the many anti Zionist hate sites that LIES to reel in idiots and morons like you.

Having to punctuate and intersperse with capitalisation shows that you are losing the plot and know you no longer have a leg to stand on.

It has been my pleasure to show that once again you are a LIAR and use the HATE SITES for your source of information

you mean(Put AN advert etc

you mean(Put AN advert etc

Typical islamomoron picking up on a typo because that is all you have

On this forum, I have defended blacks, Chinese, Muslims, whites, Jews and Romas. .....

Whoever had your account before may have, but lately you have been prone to irrationally when it comes to China, and vulgar outbursts of antisemitism.

That is your opinion.

Everyone is free to read your recent posts and decide for themselves.

Correct and this is why he will now run away crying for mummy

It is against forum rules to bring in family references, you uncivilized crook. No wonder you and The Dripping Poop find common grounds.
Mummy?

Forum List

Back