Israel Helping To Save The World, Again

Israel is like China. Only Holy.
Israel is actually the exact opposite of China. Companies flock to China to take advantage of it's huge labor force and lack of worker's rights, enviromental laws, and governmental regulations which translates into cheap manufucturing costs. On the other hand, companies flock to Israel to take advantage of it's brain power, which translates into discoveries and inventions. You cannot compare a country of six million to China, a country that has over a billion people with 100 times the land mass of Israel.

And China's economy vs Israels' economy is...

Compare that.
Yes, do compare the Israeli standard of living, GDP and GNP and the Chinese standard of living. You will reach the conclusion that the Chinese have created a giant legal slave labor camp for businesses and manufacterers to come and legally loot and rape the Chinese people and their land. You can compare Israel to Japan and S. Korea (of course even their population and land mass is much greater), the Israelis are quite an industrious and creative people.

Israel is like China. Only Holy.
Israel is actually the exact opposite of China. Companies flock to China to take advantage of it's huge labor force and lack of worker's rights, enviromental laws, and governmental regulations which translates into cheap manufucturing costs. On the other hand, companies flock to Israel to take advantage of it's brain power, which translates into discoveries and inventions. You cannot compare a country of six million to China, a country that has over a billion people with 100 times the land mass of Israel.

And China's economy vs Israels' economy is...

Compare that.

Israel is the size of Vermont. Are you retarded or merely mentally ill?

China goes to Israel for state of the art technology.

Chinese Schools to Integrate Israeli Technology in English Instruction
Technology developed by an Israeli company will assist hundreds of thousands of Chinese school children learn English beginning in the coming year.

Infinite Memory, which develops silicon-based media storage products, announced Thursday that it has signed an exclusive partnership with XGL (Jiangsu Xinguanglian Technology), one of China's largest optical media vendors.

The Chinese partner will distribute the Israeli firm's One-Time- Programmable (OTP) flash memory card that is designed for use with MP3 media players.

The memory cards, which contain the complete English instruction materials taught during an academic year, are slated to gradually replace the analog cassette players currently used in Chinese public schools.

"We're proud that a market leader like XGL chose our technology as their next-generation platform," Chief Executive Officer Ramy Langer told Xinhua.
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90782/90873/7412697.html

And so- the Chinese profit motive is beneath the Israeli profit motive how?

However derived, you can't argue that both China and Israel put profit at the forefront.

Whether the brain of Jew, or the braun of Chink- profit is after all the common motivator.

Neither are better than the other. So don't go placing Jewish enterprise above that of China for the simple fact that Jews are Jews.

You are such a goddamn racist. Pathetic.

However derived, you can't argue that both China and Israel put profit at the forefront.

Whether the brain of Jew, or the braun of Chink- profit is after all the common motivator.

Neither are better than the other. So don't go placing Jewish enterprise above that of China for the simple fact that Jews are Jews.

Your Jew envy is showing. You''re mentally ill. We get it. Seek psychiatric help.

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Warren Buffett :clap2:
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Your Jew envy is showing. You''re mentally ill. We get it. Seek psychiatric help.

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Are you Jewish? I'm not, but my ancestors were. My father's surname and the surname of his mother both appear on Schindler's List. So fuck off.

The reason why I want nothing to do with my ancestors is that the Jewish community is a group of self-serving egotistical survivalists that will stop at nothing to ensure the perpetuation of their own dogma.

Unwavering, unacommodating, self-assured and unrelenting. That is the stuff of the fucked-up mentality that is ruining today's society. And it's not just the Jews, it's the Christians and every other incarnation of Religion that you can name.

You're a dirty cocksucker JStone, for invoking anything referencing God that would in any way subjugate a human being.

Warren Buffett...

Are you Jewish? I'm not, but my ancestors were. My father's surname and the surname of his mother both appear on Schindler's List. So fuck off.

The reason why I want nothing to do with my ancestors is that the Jewish community is a group of self-serving egotistical survivalists that will stop at nothing to ensure the perpetuation of their own dogma.

Unwavering, unacommodating, self-assured and unrelenting. That is the stuff of the fucked-up mentality that is ruining today's society. And it's not just the Jews, it's the Christians and every other incarnation of Religion that you can name.

You're a dirty cocksucker JStone, for invoking anything referencing God that would in any way subjugate a human being.

You're severely mentally ill, as everyone can plainly see. Do yourself a favor and seek psychiatric counseling ASAP.

Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]...
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
http://web.mit.edu/misti/mit-israel/

Last edited:
Deflect and avoid. I laid myself out. And it is the truth of things.
You are a comic on a grand scale.

Fuck you and your senseless tirades.

Mr. H The Psycho
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU-rJNgoWU&feature=related]Bloody Keyboard Guy - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

All I did was tell you the reason and dynamic behind why companies go to China verses Israel. The Israeli business model has been to offer it's highly educated people's brains to the world while the Chinese abuse their land and massive populace as slaves to manufacterers for cheap labor for those who wish to establish low cost low regulation low taxed manufacturing base. Which part of what I said is untrue or racist?

Word up, prick.

You fail the Israel Envy Test, loser :clap2:

THE ISRAEL TEST: THE NATION IS A SYMBOL OF THE GLOBAL STRUGGLE BETWEEN ACHIEVEMENT AND ENVY

The prime issue is not a global war of civilizations between the West and Islam or a split between Arabs and Jews. These conflicts are real and salient, but they obscure the deeper moral and ideological war. The real issue is between admiration of achievement versus envy and resentment of it.

The test can be summarized by a few questions: What is your attitude toward people who excel you in the creation of wealth or in other accomplishments? Do you aspire to their excellence, or do you seethe at it? Do you admire and celebrate exceptional achievement, or do you impugn it and seek to tear it down?

In countries where Jews are free to invent and create, they pile up conspicuous wealth and arouse envy and suspicion. In this age of information, when the achievements of mind have widely outpaced the power of masses and material force, Jews have forged much of the science and wealth of the era. Their pioneering contributions to quantum theory enabled the digital age. Their breakthroughs in nuclear science and computer science propelled the West to victory in World War II and the cold war. Their bioengineering inventions have enhanced the health, and their microchip designs are fueling the growth of nations everywhere. Their genius has leavened the culture and economy of the world.

Israel today concentrates the genius of the Jews. Obscured by the usual media coverage of the "war-torn" Middle East, Israel's rarely celebrated feats of commercial, scientific, and technological creativity climax the Jews' twentieth-century saga of triumph over tragedy. Today tiny Israel, with its population of 7.23 million, five and one-half million Jewish, stands behind only the United States in technological contributions. In per-capita innovation, Israel dwarfs all nations. The forces of civilization in the world continue to feed upon the quintessential wealth of mind epitomized by Israel.

With a gross domestic product of around $200.7 billion (2008), per-capita income of some $28,200, and close to a trillion dollars of market capitalization for its companies, Israel these days is rich.

Since across the world economy today this scenario is most starkly enacted in the Middle East -- in the Palestinian territories -- all these synaptic suicide bombers of the brain focus instinctively on the Israel test. They know well which side they are on. Which side are you on?
THE ISRAEL TEST - NYPOST.com

Warren Buffett :bow3:
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back