Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.

A spokesperson for the Hadera-based Hillel Yaffe medical centre, where 15-year-old Nouf Iqab Abd el-Jabber Enfeat was being treated, told Al Jazeera that the teen “was critically injured when she came in and she died from her wounds this morning”.

The incident took place at the entrance of the Meto Dovan settlement in the northern occupied West Bank. A soldier was “lightly injured”, an Israeli army spokesperson told Al Jazeera by phone.
Teenage girl shot by Israeli forces in Meto Dovan dies | TravelWireNews

220px-Pallywood_cover.jpg

Pallywood-sign-on-the-hill.jpg

pallywood.jpg

Di72Wx7.jpg

My favorite Pallywood production was the Palestinian funeral shown on national TV years ago where when they discovered some Israeli's were present, they all dropped the coffin & ran --- Including the dead man.

Oh, yes. One of my favorites.
Won the PA Prize in that year, 2006, if I do remember. (Maybe not :) )
Don't they get a street or school named after them as well?

A spokesperson for the Hadera-based Hillel Yaffe medical centre, where 15-year-old Nouf Iqab Abd el-Jabber Enfeat was being treated, told Al Jazeera that the teen “was critically injured when she came in and she died from her wounds this morning”.

The incident took place at the entrance of the Meto Dovan settlement in the northern occupied West Bank. A soldier was “lightly injured”, an Israeli army spokesperson told Al Jazeera by phone.

pallywood.jpg

Di72Wx7.jpg

My favorite Pallywood production was the Palestinian funeral shown on national TV years ago where when they discovered some Israeli's were present, they all dropped the coffin & ran --- Including the dead man.

Oh, wait !!!

Pallywood.

The second contribution by Palestinians to the world.

First one, the suicide belt.

Third.....????

pallywood.jpg

Di72Wx7.jpg

Gotta love 'em for their great sense of humor.

pallywood.jpg

Di72Wx7.jpg

the street was called Purim joke it was a bunch of israelis having a laugh, although it was nothing compared to
upload_2017-6-2_22-36-37.png

Endless Worldly Contributions From Israel

So, let me get this straight. Are you saying it is not a worldly contribution by Israel to be among the leaders in fighting terrorists?

Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist crap?

Well, personally I like it best the way it is. Stop & think how much Israel would have to give for nothing in return if the Palestinian leadership wanted to negotiate peace with Israel. I am truly thankful for Palestinian mentality to help keep Israel strong & in control.

So, let me get this straight. Are you saying it is not a worldly contribution by Israel to be among the leaders in fighting terrorists?

Well, personally I like it best the way it is. Stop & think how much Israel would have to give for nothing in return if the Palestinian leadership wanted to negotiate peace with Israel. I am truly thankful for Palestinian mentality to help keep Israel strong & in control.

Israel has nothing to give.

Silence, third worlder. Israel certainly has a big ole' can o' whoop ass to give you muhammedans if you misbehave.

These threads always fail for one simple reason. Regardless of any of her "contributions," the amount of death that she has brought to our world can never be taken back.

Silence, third worlder. Israel certainly has a big ole' can o' whoop ass to give you muhammedans if you misbehave.

Tell that to the clowns who are trying to fight BDS.

These threads always fail for one simple reason. Regardless of any of her "contributions," the amount of death that she has brought to our world can never be taken back.

The failure is yours. But then, you're accustomed to failure.

Israeli responses to acts of Islamic terrorism are a necessary requirement on the part of any responsible government - to protect its citizens and to minimize the threat of future acts of Islamic terrorism.

As a slow adult, your babbling on with "the amount of death that she has brought to our world", is remarkably naive and, well, how else to write it out except to write "stupid". If you take a look at the news most any day, you will discover that it is your fellow muhammedans who are bringing death to the world. And, more often than not, it's your fellow muhammedans who are the greatest killers of muhammedans.

Happy Ramadan' a ding dong - the happy-fun month of muhamnedans stepping it up and slaughtering their fellow muhammedans.

Israeli responses to acts of Islamic terrorism are a necessary requirement on the part of any responsible government - to protect its citizens and to minimize the threat of future acts of Islamic terrorism.

As a slow adult, your babbling on with "the amount of death that she has brought to our world", is remarkably naive and, well, how else to write it out except to write "stupid". If you take a look at the news most any day, you will discover that it is your fellow muhammedans who are bringing death to the world. And, more often than not, it's your fellow muhammedans who are the greatest killers of muhammedans.

Happy Ramadan' a ding dong - the happy-fun month of muhamnedans stepping it up and slaughtering their fellow muhammedans.
Lots of dumb there.

The failure is in the very idea of these threads designed to brand israel as something positive in our world, when the reality is just the opposite. But then, you're accustomed to failure.

Israeli aggressive acts of jewish terrorism are a necessary requirement on the part of any responsible government that wishes to steal land and murder the indigenous people who rightfully resist.

As a slow adult, your babbling is remarkably naive and, well, how else to write it out except to write "stupid". If you take a look at the news most any day, you will discover that it is your fellow jews who are bringing death to the world.

Lots of dumb there.

The failure is in the very idea of these threads designed to brand israel as something positive in our world, when the reality is just the opposite. But then, you're accustomed to failure.

Israeli aggressive acts of jewish terrorism are a necessary requirement on the part of any responsible government that wishes to steal land and murder the indigenous people who rightfully resist.

As a slow adult, your babbling is remarkably naive and, well, how else to write it out except to write "stupid". If you take a look at the news most any day, you will discover that it is your fellow jews who are bringing death to the world.

Of course there's "a lot of dumb there". When you plagiarize the comments of others and carelessly substitute terms and events you don't understand, well, you have only yourself to blame for your failures. I'm also not surprised you're not the least bit embarrassed about your sloppy, poorly edited / plagiarized copy and paste.

Who's fighting you BDS clowns?

Lots of dumb there.

Because, after all, Syria's civil war is because of Israel.
Because, after all, Syria's annexation of Lebanon is because of Israel.
Because, after all, Libya's civil war was because of Israel.
Because, after all, Egypt's civil war was because of Israel.
Because, after all, Saudi Arabia is terrified of Iran because of Israel.

You're too stupid to feel stupid.

Who's fighting you BDS clowns?
Every MNC that has headquarters in Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back