Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJB, you just hate Muslims, we understand that, but all this propaganda about Israeli contributions is silly. European nations (even the small ones like Switzerland and the Netherlands), America, Canada and Japan contribute much more individually than that shitty little country Israel.

Oh please, get serious. I have two dear Muslim friends. And they are all the only Muslims I personally know. And I recently posted an article giving praise to Muslims during their golden age.

You on the other hand just hate Jews. But at least you are fun to play with.

You have no Muslim friends. Stating fact does not imply hating anyone. Hating Zionist (and similar supremecist and exclusive ideologies) ideology does not imply hating Jews.

Yo Doofus! One of my Muslim friends is of Afghan ethnicity. His last name is Hashimi.

The other close Muslim friend is a member of our community interfaith organization to which both myself & my son are members.
However true, neither much like or support Palestinians.

Knowing you despise Christians, especially Palestinian Christians, they may be humoring you.

It is horrible how Palestinian Christians are being murdered by Muslim Palestinians.

The Jews are murdering the Palestinian Christians. Palestinian Christians are Palestinians.

From the Christian Post.

"The Christians in the west, most of them, they don't know the realities here. They don't know who is occupying who, who is oppressing who, who is confiscating whose land, who is building walls to try and separate people from one another," Alex Awad, who also pastors East Jerusalem Church, told The Christian Post.

"In the United States and much of Europe people — they just don't understand the realities on the ground," he added.

Palestinian Christian: Western Christians Don't Understand Gaza/Israeli Conflict

Question:

Is there really a need to sink this thread into the Israel/Islam conflict, or could we leave it for the contributions to the world by Israel?

Contributions by Islam, Muslim or any other non Muslim Arab and non Arab contribution of the world. Does it not deserve its own thread?

Monte. Go for it.

Question:

Is there really a need to sink this thread into the Israel/Islam conflict, or could we leave it for the contributions to the world by Israel?

Contributions by Islam, Muslim or any other non Muslim Arab and non Arab contribution of the world. Does it not deserve its own thread?

Monte. Go for it.

Good point. In all fairness there should also be a thread on Palestinian contributions to humanity.

Question:

Monte. Go for it.

Good point. In all fairness there should also be a thread on Palestinian contributions to humanity.
I thought there was. There was just nothing to add to that thread.

MJB, you just hate Muslims, we understand that, but all this propaganda about Israeli contributions is silly. European nations (even the small ones like Switzerland and the Netherlands), America, Canada and Japan contribute much more individually than that shitty little country Israel.

Oh please, get serious. I have two dear Muslim friends. And they are all the only Muslims I personally know. And I recently posted an article giving praise to Muslims during their golden age.

You on the other hand just hate Jews. But at least you are fun to play with.

You have no Muslim friends. Stating fact does not imply hating anyone. Hating Zionist (and similar supremecist and exclusive ideologies) ideology does not imply hating Jews.

Yo Doofus! One of my Muslim friends is of Afghan ethnicity. His last name is Hashimi.

The other close Muslim friend is a member of our community interfaith organization to which both myself & my son are members.
However true, neither much like or support Palestinians.

Knowing you despise Christians, especially Palestinian Christians, they may be humoring you.
"Despise Christians". What a friggin nutjob.

Weapons of Torture and Death, way to go :piss2:israel
Must bother you that Israel does a great job kicking Islamic terrorist's asses.
:blowup:
I think you mean Russia does a great job kicking Islamic terrorist's asses. israel mostly goes after the easy meat of un-armed civillions
You mean the Muzzies that forget to wear their homicide gear when they go out to play Blowup?

Weapons of Torture and Death, way to go :piss2:israel
Must bother you that Israel does a great job kicking Islamic terrorist's asses.
:blowup:
I think you mean Russia does a great job kicking Islamic terrorist's asses. israel mostly goes after the easy meat of un-armed civillions
Hamas, Hezbollah, and the rest of the Palestinian / Arab / Islamic terrorist animals are unarmed civilians? Israel fought and won many wars against groups of Arab countries that were all unarmed civilians? Take a hike, or better yet, go play in traffic!

A spokesperson for the Hadera-based Hillel Yaffe medical centre, where 15-year-old Nouf Iqab Abd el-Jabber Enfeat was being treated, told Al Jazeera that the teen “was critically injured when she came in and she died from her wounds this morning”.

The incident took place at the entrance of the Meto Dovan settlement in the northern occupied West Bank. A soldier was “lightly injured”, an Israeli army spokesperson told Al Jazeera by phone.
Teenage girl shot by Israeli forces in Meto Dovan dies | TravelWireNews

Last edited:
(It is a pity that this thread has descended into chaos. I will simply post this article which shows what the mentality has been for the Muslims, for all the 1400 years of Islam's existence. Then....back to what Israel continues to contribute to the world)

On the Jewish holiday of Shavuot, June 1-2, 1941 (5701 on the Hebrew calendar), the Muslim residents of Baghdad carried out a savage pogrom against their Jewish neighbors. In this pogrom, known by its Arabic name al-Farhoud, about 200 Jews were murdered and thousands wounded. Jewish property was plundered and many homes set ablaze.

Within a week, the British ousted the pro-Nazi government of General Rashid Ali, which had seized power in a coup d’état two months earlier, and restored the legal Iraqi government. That government appointed a commission of inquiry into the pogrom, which determined that the Nazi propaganda of Radio Berlin had been one of the massacre’s foremost instigators.

-------

Regrettably, seventy-six years after the Farhoud, it appears that the mufti’s heirs to the Palestinian leadership have learned nothing and forgotten nothing. When Mahmoud Abbas stood beside President Trump on the White House lawn and declared to one and all that the Palestinians educate their children for peaceful coexistence with Israel, not a muscle twitched in his face.

In fact, during its 20-year-long control of the Palestinian population of the 'West Bank' and Gaza as part of the Oslo “peace” process, Abbas’s Palestinian Authority, not to mention Hamas, has subjected its subjects to a relentless hate campaign of racial and political incitement unparalleled in scope and intensity since Nazi Germany. That campaign not only delegitimizes the idea of Jewish statehood but also propagates the murder of Jews simply for being Jews.

And if history teaches us anything, it is that the translation of such words into action is all too easy.

(full article online)

June 1941: The Farhoud massacre remembered

A spokesperson for the Hadera-based Hillel Yaffe medical centre, where 15-year-old Nouf Iqab Abd el-Jabber Enfeat was being treated, told Al Jazeera that the teen “was critically injured when she came in and she died from her wounds this morning”.

The incident took place at the entrance of the Meto Dovan settlement in the northern occupied West Bank. A soldier was “lightly injured”, an Israeli army spokesperson told Al Jazeera by phone.

220px-Pallywood_cover.jpg

Pallywood-sign-on-the-hill.jpg

pallywood.jpg

Di72Wx7.jpg

220px-Pallywood_cover.jpg

Pallywood-sign-on-the-hill.jpg

pallywood.jpg

Di72Wx7.jpg

My favorite Pallywood production was the Palestinian funeral shown on national TV years ago where when they discovered some Israeli's were present, they all dropped the coffin & ran --- Including the dead man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back