Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel contributes much to human suffering and death as well. As far as your crap about Muslims not giving anything to our world, see this:
1001 Inventions is an award-winning international science and cultural heritage organisation that raises awareness of the creative golden age of Muslim civilisation that stretched from Spain to China.

From the 7th century onwards, men and women of different faiths and cultures built on knowledge from ancient civilisations making breakthroughs that have left their mark on our world.

Join us on a journey to the past to inspire a better future!

1001 Inventions - Discover a Golden Age, Inspire a Better Future | 1001 Inventions

And this: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/pdf/1001-muslim-inventions-ed-guide.pdf
Wrong thread, douche.

Open a thread celebrating Israel's contributions to humanity, and the Jew haters come crawling out in a mad rage.

Works everytime.

MJB, you just hate Muslims, we understand that, but all this propaganda about Israeli contributions is silly. European nations (even the small ones like Switzerland and the Netherlands), America, Canada and Japan contribute much more individually than that shitty little country Israel.
Said the professional Jew hater.

Well, the worshipers are back. Didn´t you know a trash can has been emptied just minutes ago? Isn´t that worth a praising thread about Israel´s outstanding public service?

Well, the worshipers are back. Didn´t you know a trash can has been emptied just minutes ago? Isn´t that worth a praising thread about Israel´s outstanding public service?
There were several "Pal'istanian" terrorists in that trash can. So yes, it was a public service.

There were several "Pal'istanian" terrorists in that trash can. So yes, it was a public service.
What if I start to adopt your way to argue and call them good brave rebels?

MJB, you just hate Muslims, we understand that, but all this propaganda about Israeli contributions is silly. European nations (even the small ones like Switzerland and the Netherlands), America, Canada and Japan contribute much more individually than that shitty little country Israel.

Oh please, get serious. I have two dear Muslim friends. And they are all the only Muslims I personally know. And I recently posted an article giving praise to Muslims during their golden age.

You on the other hand just hate Jews. But at least you are fun to play with.

And of course, many times there were several "jewish" terrorists in that same trash can. So yes, many times, this too was a public service.

And of course, many times there were several "jewish" terrorists in that same trash can. So yes, many times, this too was a public service.
As usual Mo', you're just clueless.

As usual Mo', you're just clueless.

Yeah but what about that "Jewish power" taking over the world? Right Louie? Heh Heh!

Oh please, get serious. I have two dear Muslim friends. And they are all the only Muslims I personally know. And I recently posted an article giving praise to Muslims during their golden age.

You have no Muslim friends. Stating fact does not imply hating anyone. Hating Zionist (and similar supremecist and exclusive ideologies) ideology does not imply hating Jews.

You have no Muslim friends. Stating fact does not imply hating anyone. Hating Zionist (and similar supremecist and exclusive ideologies) ideology does not imply hating Jews.
And you know that he has no Muslim friends, how?

And you know that he has no Muslim friends, how?

Just a hunch Ruddy.

Yo Doofus! One of my Muslim friends is of Afghan ethnicity. His last name is Hashimi.

The other close Muslim friend is a member of our community interfaith organization to which both myself & my son are members.
However true, neither much like or support Palestinians.

Yo Doofus! One of my Muslim friends is of Afghan ethnicity. His last name is Hashimi.

The other close Muslim friend is a member of our community interfaith organization to which both myself & my son are members.
Oh well, another of dufus' hunches goes down the toilet. :lmao:

Knowing you despise Christians, especially Palestinian Christians, they may be humoring you.

Knowing you despise Christians, especially Palestinian Christians, they may be humoring you.

It is horrible how Palestinian Christians are being murdered by Muslim Palestinians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back