Israel has violated ceasefire over 400 times since Aug 26; Pals 4 times

Why would they when it would do no good seeing as the UN is anti semitic and ran by Jew haters. Much better to allow the media to report it so that it sticks in peoples minds, then say something to their politicians about the vile evil muslims murdering poor little Jewish kids. In time everyone will see islam for what it is and demand it be wiped out in the west
More proof you're trying to wipe them out, not the other way around. Which explains the over 400 ceasefire violations since Aug. 26.

Then explain why the only group actually declining is the Christians who have lost 90% of their population in gaza since 2007 and not a Jew in sight. That is the proof of islamomorons believing propaganda from pallywood.
You forget if Israel has violated the ceasefire 400 times then so has hamas by sending terrorists out to be shot at. If the US national Guard told you that they would shoot to kill if you approached the fence next to your property who would be to blame if you were killed for ignoring the command ?

Then explain why the only group actually declining is the Christians who have lost 90% of their population in gaza since 2007 and not a Jew in sight. That is the proof of islamomorons believing propaganda from pallywood.
That's not the topic of this thread.

You forget if Israel has violated the ceasefire 400 times then so has hamas by sending terrorists out to be shot at.
You talk like a 10 year old.

If the US national Guard told you that they would shoot to kill if you approached the fence next to your property who would be to blame if you were killed for ignoring the command ?
You cannot tell someone where they can (or cannot be) on their own property. If you think you can, come over to my house and try that shit on me!

That's not the topic of this thread.

You forget if Israel has violated the ceasefire 400 times then so has hamas by sending terrorists out to be shot at.
You talk like a 10 year old.

If the US national Guard told you that they would shoot to kill if you approached the fence next to your property who would be to blame if you were killed for ignoring the command ?
You cannot tell someone where they can (or cannot be) on their own property. If you think you can, come over to my house and try that shit on me!

Not me that brought it into the thread so have a go at the islamomoron who did

You are a 10 year old mentally

I don't need to but the law can, and enforce it with a lot of guns. There is a buffer zone for a reason and if you enter it then you do so at your own risk. I have had American military point loaded weapons at me in the UK all because I was using a legal transmitter close to one of their bases. Held for 2 hours and my details and story verified, they were not nasty just efficient and thorough. That proves you don't know what you are talking about

Forum List

Back