Israel has maintained a strictly apartheid system in varying forms

No, you will post propaganda. That's all you do.

It's all his controllers tell him to post.

Don't have any controllers, I am neither a muslim or a neo marxist

Correct, you are a Hasbara-rat controlled by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

So phoenall explains and educates. How does that make one a rat?

You mean he repeats propaganda.

So says the propaganda queen of the boards, how many propaganda posts do you make in a day Abdul ?

Outside of a documentary or two that may strike me as interesting, I post facts with source documentation as back-up. That's what gets to you.

hardly as when we use your own "source documents" to show that you are wrong you claim they are Zionist propaganda. So making you a complete and utter fool when you don't realise the link was from your own post.

Like this one that destroys your many claims

The Faisal-Weizman agreement
January 3, 1919
The Weizmann-Faisal Agreement

That's right, The agreement BETWEEN the Arab state and Palestine/The JEWISH one.

His Royal Highness the Emir FAISAL, representing and acting on behalf of the Arab Kingdom of HEJAZ, AND Dr. Chaim Weizmann, representing and acting on behalf of the Zionist Organization, mindful of the racial kinship and ancient bonds existing between the Arabs and the Jewish people, and realising that the surest means of working out the consummation of their national aspirations, is through the closest possible collaboration in the development of the Arab State and Palestine, and being desirous further of confirming the good understanding which exists between them, have agreed upon the following articles:

Article I
The Arab State and Palestine in all their relations and undertakings shall be controlled by the most cordial goodwill and understanding and to this end Arab and Jewish duly accredited agents shall be established and maintained in their respective territories.

Article II
Immediately following the completion of deliberations of the Peace Conference, the definite boundaries BETWEEN the Arab State and Palestine shall be determined by a commission to be agreed upon by the parties hereto.

Article III
In the establishment of the Constitution and Administration of Palestine all such measures shall be adopted as will afford the fullest guarantees for carrying into effect the British Government’s Declaration of the 2nd of November, 1917 (Balfour Declaration-SEH).

Article IV
All necessary measures will be taken to encourage and stimulate immigration of Jews into Palestine on a large scale, and as quickly as possible to settle Jewish immigrants upon the land through closer settlement and intensive cultivation of the soil. In taking such measures the Arab peasants and tenant farmers shall be protected in their rights, and shall be assisted in forwarding their economic development.

What relevance does an agreement between a Bedouin Emir (claiming to be the King of Hejaz) and a European Jew (claiming to represent Palestine) have to do with the Palestinian Christians and Muslims?

You people are absolutely unbelievable.

Correct, you are a Hasbara-rat controlled by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

So when I repeat the contents of your links they are propaganda. So there we have it Abdul admits he posts propaganda

So says the propaganda queen of the boards, how many propaganda posts do you make in a day Abdul ?

Outside of a documentary or two that may strike me as interesting, I post facts with source documentation as back-up. That's what gets to you.

hardly as when we use your own "source documents" to show that you are wrong you claim they are Zionist propaganda. So making you a complete and utter fool when you don't realise the link was from your own post.

January 3, 1919

That's right, The agreement BETWEEN the Arab state and Palestine/The JEWISH one.

His Royal Highness the Emir FAISAL, representing and acting on behalf of the Arab Kingdom of HEJAZ, AND Dr. Chaim Weizmann, representing and acting on behalf of the Zionist Organization, mindful of the racial kinship and ancient bonds existing between the Arabs and the Jewish people, and realising that the surest means of working out the consummation of their national aspirations, is through the closest possible collaboration in the development of the Arab State and Palestine, and being desirous further of confirming the good understanding which exists between them, have agreed upon the following articles:

Article I
The Arab State and Palestine in all their relations and undertakings shall be controlled by the most cordial goodwill and understanding and to this end Arab and Jewish duly accredited agents shall be established and maintained in their respective territories.

Article II
Immediately following the completion of deliberations of the Peace Conference, the definite boundaries BETWEEN the Arab State and Palestine shall be determined by a commission to be agreed upon by the parties hereto.

Article III
In the establishment of the Constitution and Administration of Palestine all such measures shall be adopted as will afford the fullest guarantees for carrying into effect the British Government’s Declaration of the 2nd of November, 1917 (Balfour Declaration-SEH).

Article IV
All necessary measures will be taken to encourage and stimulate immigration of Jews into Palestine on a large scale, and as quickly as possible to settle Jewish immigrants upon the land through closer settlement and intensive cultivation of the soil. In taking such measures the Arab peasants and tenant farmers shall be protected in their rights, and shall be assisted in forwarding their economic development.

What relevance does an agreement between a Bedouin Emir (claiming to be the King of Hejaz) and a European Jew (claiming to represent Palestine) have to do with the Palestinian Christians and Muslims?

What relevance does the agreement between an Egyptian extremist and a Jordanian extremist have to do with the Palestinian Jews exercising their right to FREE DETERMINATION and a NATION ?

So when I repeat the contents of your links they are propaganda. So there we have it Abdul admits he posts propaganda

Do you understand the difference with something being propaganda versus something being relevant to a particular issue?

January 3, 1919

Article I

Article II

Article III

Article IV

What relevance does the agreement between an Egyptian extremist and a Jordanian extremist have to do with the Palestinian Jews exercising their right to FREE DETERMINATION and a NATION ?

You really are a dullard. The Hejaz is the western part of what is now Saudi Arabia. What did a self appointing King of Hejaz have to do with Palestine.

Do you understand the difference with something being propaganda versus something being relevant to a particular issue?

More to the point Abdul do you, and the whole subject is subjective. So what you believe to be propaganda may well be reality, while what yiu believe to be reality may be propaganda

Facts from source documentation are not subjective. You would like them to be subjective because the facts demonstrate that your world view with respect to the I/P conflict is based solely on propaganda .

Facts from source documentation are not subjective. You would like them to be subjective because the facts demonstrate that your world view with respect to the I/P conflict is based solely on propaganda .

They are if the source documents are proven to have been manipulated, then they are no longer source documents but fiction

Since they are source documents, they haven't been manipulated. That is why they are in academic and official governmental archives.

Since they are source documents, they haven't been manipulated. That is why they are in academic and official governmental archives.

It is only you saying they haven't been manipulated, the evidence says otherwise. Time to back off while you are not too far behind

Forum List

Back