Israel Has Gone To The UN

For "Because" ---- your claim that christians are not oppressed in muslim countries and in places like Gaza is silly. Even Scarlett O'Hara had a black friend------does that fact disprove slavery

Gazans are all opressed by the same Israel. Bigotry doesn't exist in Gaza. We aren't Zionists

Gazans are oppressed by her Egyptian brethren. Take your whining to the source.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Imagine what would have happened if AUSCHWITZ bordered on Israel and-----Israel could simply OPEN THE BORDER---------would the inmates have STAYED INSIDE THE CAMP?

Gazans are all opressed by the same Israel. Bigotry doesn't exist in Gaza. We aren't Zionists

Imagine what would have happened if AUSCHWITZ bordered on Israel and-----Israel could simply OPEN THE BORDER---------would the inmates have STAYED INSIDE THE CAMP?

hard tellin'. i hear some paid a fare for the box car ride in. for all i know, they may have stayed just to get their money's worth.

deach your comment is typically vulgar------the fact that it is typical of those of your ilk-----magnifies its obscenity. Long ago I read a piece by a survivor of the famine in Ireland------he remembered brits mocking the starving irish peasants who were so weakened that they could not stand upright

For "Because" ---- your claim that christians are not oppressed in muslim countries and in places like Gaza is silly. Even Scarlett O'Hara had a black friend------does that fact disprove slavery

Egypt is moving ahead cautiously with the Palestinian issue. It will take some time to iron out all the details.
----------------------
Rizqa: Haneyya's visit to Cairo successfully addressed vital issues for Gaza

GAZA, (PIC)-- Political advisor to the Palestinian premier Yousuf Rizqa said Isamail Haneyya's meetings with his Egyptian counterpart in Cairo positively addressed the problems of electricity and fuel as well as the proposal for establishing a free commercial zone.

Rizqa made his remarks on Sunday on the TV show "meeting with an official" which is organized by the information office of the Palestinian government in Gaza.

He stated that premier Haneyya's visit to Cairo was for practical reasons and not political to solve crucial issues Gaza is suffering from especially after the UN issued lately a warning report predicting the problems which the Gazans would face in their daily lives in 2020.

The official added that the government in Gaza found its top priority at the moment is to address the daily problems which started to deteriorate in Gaza as a result of the Israeli blockade and to find immediate solutions to them.

Egypt is moving ahead cautiously with the Palestinian issue. It will take some time to iron out all the details.
----------------------

GAZA, (PIC)-- Political advisor to the Palestinian premier Yousuf Rizqa said Isamail Haneyya's meetings with his Egyptian counterpart in Cairo positively addressed the problems of electricity and fuel as well as the proposal for establishing a free commercial zone.

Rizqa made his remarks on Sunday on the TV show "meeting with an official" which is organized by the information office of the Palestinian government in Gaza.

He stated that premier Haneyya's visit to Cairo was for practical reasons and not political to solve crucial issues Gaza is suffering from especially after the UN issued lately a warning report predicting the problems which the Gazans would face in their daily lives in 2020.

The official added that the government in Gaza found its top priority at the moment is to address the daily problems which started to deteriorate in Gaza as a result of the Israeli blockade and to find immediate solutions to them.

It shouldn't take 2 seconds. If Gazans were truly the peaceful, suffering people you claim them to be their fellow Muslims would immediately rush to their aid. Right?

Hossfly. I don't play your sports. And I'm not bitching like you. You can stop now. Your impression that only old people are on forums is skewed.
Shut up and watch the video.

Meltdown some more. It's really funny to know that you get angry over the Internet
Did you know what Confucius said about man with hole in pocket? And what is funnier is that you think that people are falling for your Taqiyya

AUSCHWITZ was not their homeland.

it gets FUNNIER AND FUNNIER tinnie believes that GAZA is the muslim "HOMELAND" Long ago when I was a child----I stumbled into the islamo nazi literature A small magazine type thing consisted of pictures of miserable starving people -----in barbed wire enclosures the places was called "GAZA" and the captions were "ISRAEL PUT US HERE"

from "because"

. That destruction stuff is bs.

For those who do not know "that destruction stuff" which "because" insists is "bs" ---which means BULL SHIT is a major feature of the HAMAS CHARTER and refers to its intended goal of destruction of Israel for the honor of the rapist pig of arabia and for "alllah" and the ummah and for the "koran" which is OBVIOUSLY according to "because" also BULLSHIT along with the writers thereof-----and the Hamas charter and Hamas itself

it gets FUNNIER AND FUNNIER tinnie believes that GAZA is the muslim "HOMELAND" Long ago when I was a child----I stumbled into the islamo nazi literature A small magazine type thing consisted of pictures of miserable starving people -----in barbed wire enclosures the places was called "GAZA" and the captions were "ISRAEL PUT US HERE"

tinnie believes that GAZA is the muslim "HOMELAND"

When did I ever say that?

Post a link. I always ask but you never do because you just shovel shit.

oh you had something OTHER than Gaza being an arab "homeland" when you objected to my comment that had the inmates of Auschwitz been on a border with Israel which they could have simply crossed------they would have crossed-----unlike the INMATES of the GAZAN "CONCENTRATION CAMP" who voluntarily remain in the "GAZAN DEATH CAMP" despite the fact that they can EASILY CROSS TO FREEDOM to Egypt?

oh you had something OTHER than Gaza being an arab "homeland" when you objected to my comment that had the inmates of Auschwitz been on a border with Israel which they could have simply crossed------they would have crossed-----unlike the INMATES of the GAZAN "CONCENTRATION CAMP" who voluntarily remain in the "GAZAN DEATH CAMP" despite the fact that they can EASILY CROSS TO FREEDOM to Egypt?

People should leave their homeland just because it is occupied?

People living in a concentration camp-----which is precisely how islamo nazi pigs have described GAZA should be delighted to leave it. If the austrian branch of my mother's family had the OPPORTUNITY to leave Austria-----they CERTAINLY would have done so are you suggesting that muslims are willing to sacrifice their children to SAVE HOLY TEL AVIV? what does "gaza-----Israel put us here" mean? Have you rejected the islamo nazi propaganda so laboriously written for you by Nazi war criminals who fled the nuremburg trials to Egypt?

People living in a concentration camp-----which is precisely how islamo nazi pigs have described GAZA should be delighted to leave it. If the austrian branch of my mother's family had the OPPORTUNITY to leave Austria-----they CERTAINLY would have done so are you suggesting that muslims are willing to sacrifice their children to SAVE HOLY TEL AVIV? what does "gaza-----Israel put us here" mean? Have you rejected the islamo nazi propaganda so laboriously written for you by Nazi war criminals who fled the nuremburg trials to Egypt?

Is there anyone out there who can make any sense out of all this blabber?

tinnie is still having comprehension problems -----I hope that poor child gets to a decent kindergarten she is not going to learn to read from UNCLE TINNIE

New Topics

Forum List

Back