Israel has given Obama until 09/25 to Decide on IRAN - Time for Talk is OVER

Gareyt17

VIP Member
Jul 26, 2011
IF Obama fails to act Israel will act..on it's own

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58K8UDkg8vU&feature=player_embedded]Israel : Gives Obama deadline of Sept 25 to deal with Iran WW3 October Surprise (Aug 15, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB0XRRyMxx4&feature=player_detailpage]Israel's "Samson Option" - Israel plans to Nuke Europe when WW3 WWIII starts - YouTube[/ame]

I'm fucking sick of that fictitious theocracy called Israel. The world would be better without it.

Bomb Iran, Israel. But we are staying the fuck out of it.

we give enough money to the state of Israel to sustain an entire new branch of the Military. So Israel can basically go on and do as they please and American has done its job as far as helping.

we have war fatigue, from the enlisted men and women to the tax payer. Maybe we should have not blown our load in Iraq but that's a discussion for another day. Fact is, we cant do war right now, we just cant afford it.

I'm not so sure on this one. I believe Israel will wait until after the Election to attack. I think the deals have already been struck on that. Awhile back it was reported that we gave them Bunker-Buster Bombs in exchange for them waiting until after the Election. I'm going with that report. They'll wait. But after the Election, all Hell's gonna break loose.

Lies, Damn Lies, and Jewish lies. Iran doesn't have any bomb-grade uranium. And, so what if they did. We do. Israel does.

I'm not so sure on this one. I believe Israel will wait until after the Election to attack. I think the deals have already been struck on that. Awhile back it was reported that we gave them Bunker-Buster Bombs in exchange for them waiting until after the Election. I'm going with that report. They'll wait. But after the Election, all Hell's gonna break loose.

Hot diggity dog. You can't wait, can you?

Hot diggity dog. You can't wait, can you?

Personally, i would not support our involvement in such an attack. But we will be. Israel does nothing without our consent. That's just reality. After the Election, all Hell will break loose. It is what it is.

Im thinking the Israelis might just wait until after our november election to decide.........

But their time is running short

Forum List

Back