Israel has condemned the Goldstone report

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
The U.N.'s Human Rights Council (HRC) voted overwhelmingly on Friday to endorse the recommendations of the lopsidedly anti-Israel Goldstone Report. The report, named for former South African judge Richard Goldstone, who chaired the underlying investigation, concluded that Israel's 2008-2009 military campaign against the terrorist group Hamas was actually aimed against Gaza's residents as a whole. Thus it was an illegitimate exercise of "collective punishment," an extraordinarily amorphous legal concept.

Edited to comply with USMB copyright policy.

~A15

John Bolton: Israel, the U.S. and the Goldstone Report - WSJ.com

SHOCKER!

:rofl:

hey, Pilgrim! You can go ahead and wait untili Ghook or Rabbi tells you how a good goyim should respond before risking a Scarlet A!

:lol:

After all.. a south african JEW who wrote this report is probably antisemitic!

:thup:

Wow more people crying about what Israel is doing. I just wonder if anyone is ever going to grow some balls and do something about it, besides passing U.N. resolutions of course.

YEA! 'Cause lord fucking knows treating Israel like we do Cuba sure wouldn't send your kind into a moth-foaming fit!

hey, if outright genocide is swept under an apartheid rug it probably never happened!

YEA! 'Cause lord fucking knows treating Israel like we do Cuba sure wouldn't send your kind into a moth-foaming fit!

hey, if outright genocide is swept under an apartheid rug it probably never happened!

Whatever you say slapnuts. I for one don't think any tax dollars should be going to Israel for their stupid pipe dream.

Carry on, dipshit.

..... tax dollars didn't support South African aparthied either... I guess that was just a problem for Ole Nelly Mandela and his dark skinned ilk, eh?

I'm betting you take a different position the day israel drops bombs in Iran.

..... tax dollars didn't support South African aparthied either... I guess that was just a problem for Ole Nelly Mandela and his dark skinned ilk, eh?

Yes, South Africa was a problem for Ol' Nelly and his ilk, because it was his country, not mine.

If Israel has the balls to drop the bomb on Iran, I'll thank them on that day, because its quite obvious our leaders don't have that kind of backbone.

Yes, South Africa was a problem for Ol' Nelly and his ilk, because it was his country, not mine.

If Israel has the balls to drop the bomb on Iran, I'll thank them on that day, because its quite obvious our leaders don't have that kind of backbone.

Like I said in the other thread you so graciously dug up to illustrate your standard issue reaction to anything muslim: Yea, I pretty much thought you'd react in kind.

Like I said in the other thread you so graciously dug up to illustrate your standard issue reaction to anything muslim: Yea, I pretty much thought you'd react in kind.

Don't you just hate people with convictions? Gosh, the audacity of us....condemning the ideologies we oppose.

Don't you just hate people with convictions? Gosh, the audacity of us....condemning the ideologies we oppose.

convictions indeed. Go find yourself a muslim to hang if it makes your convictions feel better, racist.

Whatever you say slapnuts. I for one don't think any tax dollars should be going to Israel for their stupid pipe dream.

Carry on, dipshit.

I'm 100% on the same page..if ya tear off the insulty parts.

convictions indeed. Go find yourself a muslim to hang if it makes your convictions feel better, racist.

My convictions don't require me to. We conservatives don't need to go around chopping people's heads off to prove it, like certain other people.

Ahh, I knew it wouldn't take long before I'd be labeled a "racist"!
I suppose you think I hate blacks too because I don't like Obama's liberal policies.

My convictions don't require me to. We conservatives don't need to go around chopping people's heads off to prove it, like certain other people.

I suppose you think I hate blacks too because I don't like Obama's liberal policies.

given that you support anyone nuking muslims just because they are muslim I guess the joke of your self righteousness is on you, eh?

and yes, when you advocate the genocidal killings of an ethnicity don't be shocked when you are called what you are. After all, to stupid motherfuckers like you cutting off a head is HORRIBLE but bombing the fuck out of civilians just to keep from getting your hands bloody is the standard operating procedure.

Now, when you start calling for the bombing of the fucking white house like you seem to iran i'll be sure to let you know what your are besides a piece of shit.

given that you support anyone nuking muslims just because they are muslim I guess the joke of your self righteousness is on you, eh?

and yes, when you advocate the genocidal killings of an ethnicity don't be shocked when you are called what you are. After all, to stupid motherfuckers like you cutting off a head is HORRIBLE but bombing the fuck out of civilians just to keep from getting your hands bloody is the standard operating procedure.

Now, when you start calling for the bombing of the fucking white house like you seem to iran i'll be sure to let you know what your are besides a piece of shit.

I support bombing of a terrorist suppoting Muslim state that seeks nukes of their own.

As for bombing civilians, we never intend to do that. If our enemies weren't a bunch of cowards and hid within civilian populations then we wouldn't see that happening. They do it so they can use the casualites as propaganda to fuel idiots like you. I guess you think we're supposed to be so stupid as to not go after the coward terrorists - just let them do their hit-n-run attacks and just shrug our shoulders, "oh well we can't go after them because of the chance a civilian might get killed". Sorry to disappoint.

So until the Muslims that have a weed stuck up their ass about America grow dicks and actually make an army to fight us without hiding behind human shields, there's going to be more civilians die in this war against Islamic Jihad. Or the other option is for them to all stop fighting and attacking the US and allied forces.

It seems wrong, very wrong, to let the title of this thread stand.

Forum List

Back