Israel has concerns over fusion of radical Islam, and the far left.

It's not a "concern" to me, its an absolute fact, and a horrible reality.

Far left philosophers and radical Islamic philosophers have both shared on common thought: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Despite all their differences, the far left and radical Islam share a hatred of American power, American wealth, and white people. Especially Jewish white people.

Their coalition was only a matter of time. If the far left and radical Islam screwed and had a child...........he'd look and act just like Obama.

there are elements on the extreme left that are horribly anti-semitic same as there are elements on the far right that are horribly anti-semitic.

i find it funny that you think it's only the left that's a problem for israel.

Bucs, excellent reply. Jillian, just because there are people on the right and the left who are anti-semitic doesn't make it right. Issues like these are never funny.

While stationed in Germany with the U.S. Army I visited the concentration camp Dachau. What I saw there that day sickened me, and has stayed with me for a lifetime. It was hard to believe that a civilized people could brutalize other people in that way. If I were Jewish, I would be a lot more militant then the Israeli's are today.

Dachau Concentration Camp

I wouldn't necessarily count it out, Boo. They've already torched buildings and done millions of dollars of damage to private property.

The organization has promoted the idea of violence to further their agenda.

Again, a group that has used violence to influence political opinion.

One of the ELF's might be get themselves killed, but really a suicide ELF?

Offically? Got a press release or something.

And...... that makes them and the far left somehow on par with Radical Islamics who bomb children's buses, discos, pizza parlors, and weddings!

ALF n ELF's
Scary Black dudes
and the Underground! "Oh My!"

It's a huge leap. Beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yet the Weather Underground had more members than all the wackos the left claim to be "mainstream Christians" that have bombed or killed people at abortion clinics.

If you are being pressed by the standards you set for others: change the standards. Nice to see who you are.

Not quite sure wtf you are trying to say. The Weather Underground did not target innocent civilians and I believe they accidently killed more of their own members that they did anyone else.

I don't know any "Mainstream Christians" who bomb or kill people at abortion clinics. Sadly, that strawman can't walk.

So the Jews are more of a prob then the muslims in europe? That really doesnt make any sense to me.
I would think the Europeons would be be way more pissed at the Muslims.
And I think the left is smart enough(though it pains me to admit it)to know better then to hang there hat with the Muslims terrorist.

Last edited:

Far left philosophers and radical Islamic philosophers have both shared on common thought: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Despite all their differences, the far left and radical Islam share a hatred of American power, American wealth, and white people. Especially Jewish white people.

Their coalition was only a matter of time. If the far left and radical Islam screwed and had a child...........he'd look and act just like Obama.

there are elements on the extreme left that are horribly anti-semitic same as there are elements on the far right that are horribly anti-semitic.

Bucs, excellent reply. Jillian, just because there are people on the right and the left who are anti-semitic doesn't make it right. Issues like these are never funny.

While stationed in Germany with the U.S. Army I visited the concentration camp Dachau. What I saw there that day sickened me, and has stayed with me for a lifetime. It was hard to believe that a civilized people could brutalize other people in that way. If I were Jewish, I would be a lot more militant then the Israeli's are today.

Dachau Concentration Camp
I've seen Dachau and I visited the Holocoust Museum in Jerusalem 5 months ago. I've also been to Bethlehem where the Israelis have built walls to keep the Palestinians captive.

I've also stayed at an Israeli kibbutz and toured former Syrian bunkers on the Golan Heights. I admire the Israelis in many respects, but many of them have a blind spot when it comes to dealing with the Palestinians.

Crowding Palestinians behind walls on small pockets of land, with no jobs and no hope, may create the illusion of safety in the short term, but from what I saw its nothing more than a breeding ground for longterm unrest.

Nobody, including Israel, is above criticism and we are doing them no favors when we don't hold them accountable for their actions.

The problem when you criticize Israeli policies, however, is that you're automatically branded as "anti-semitic."

Last edited:

Anti-Semitism is MUCH more prevalent on the left, sorry it just is. Throughout Europe in the colleges and universities here, in the mainstream of the left you are MUCH more likely to find it. You can deny it, ignore it. If you want doesn't change that fact. I don't want to argue with you about it, that’s just the way it is

Forum List

Back