Israel has concerns over fusion of radical Islam, and the far left.

yota5

VIP Member
Feb 28, 2011
Mashpee, MA
"In an interview with CNN’s Piers Morgan Thursday evening, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took aim at what he called Europe’s “strange fusion” of radical Islam and the far left.

“There is a new boiling anti-semitism of radical Islam that sweeps Europe as a whole, and there’s a strange fusion – it’s the only word I can use to describe it — a fusion with the anti-semitism of the radical far, far left,” Netanyahu said.

“This is the strangest union you could possibly contemplate,” he added, “because radical Muslims — they stone women, they execute gays, they are against any human rights, against feminism, against… what have you. And the far left is supposed to be for these things.”

Israeli PM Slams European ‘Fusion’ of Radical Islam, Far Left | The Blaze
far-left/

Radical islam, and the far left. Who would've thought.

Actually it isn't all that great of a leap.....

The Leftist in the Western World generally base their Left Wing philosophy on the idea of "fairness" and the ideal that everyone should be given the same opportunities and results regardless of how much they do or do not invest in their betterment. It's a victimhood mentality, whether it's over the environment, energy, abortion, race, gender, etc... It's about attacking the group in power for the benefit of those who are supposedly being maligned.

That is why they buy into the Islamic "plight" with such a penchant. It embraces the ideas of racial, political, social, and religious "Justice". The idea that one group is being maligned by another (the Israelis). It's the small group ussurping the "Rights" of the larger group.

As for the radicalization of the Islamists. Ever hear of ALF and ELF? The Weather Underground? The New Black Panther Party? Leftists are no strangers to radical actions, including violence.

Isn't the far far left so far left that they have left the screen and have found themselves on the far far right, aka batshit land?

The Leftist in the Western World generally base their Left Wing philosophy on the idea of "fairness" and the ideal that everyone should be given the same opportunities and results regardless of how much they do or do not invest in their betterment. It's a victimhood mentality, whether it's over the environment, energy, abortion, race, gender, etc... It's about attacking the group in power for the benefit of those who are supposedly being maligned.

That is why they buy into the Islamic "plight" with such a penchant. It embraces the ideas of racial, political, social, and religious "Justice". The idea that one group is being maligned by another (the Israelis). It's the small group ussurping the "Rights" of the larger group.

As for the radicalization of the Islamists. Ever hear of ALF and ELF? The Weather Underground? The New Black Panther Party? Leftists are no strangers to radical actions, including violence.

So you think we'll be seeing ELF and ALF suicide bombers in the future?

Were them Black dudes really that scary?

Weather Underground? Didn't they kill more Weathermen than they did anyone else?

Like Goldbergs "Fascist Liberals"! No don't tell me you bought that one too?

I wouldn't necessarily count it out, Boo. They've already torched buildings and done millions of dollars of damage to private property.

The organization has promoted the idea of violence to further their agenda.

Weather Underground? Didn't they kill more Weathermen than they did anyone else?

Again, a group that has used violence to influence political opinion.

I wouldn't necessarily count it out, Boo. They've already torched buildings and done millions of dollars of damage to private property.

One of the ELF's might be get themselves killed, but really a suicide ELF?

Offically? Got a press release or something.

And...... that makes them and the far left somehow on par with Radical Islamics who bomb children's buses, discos, pizza parlors, and weddings!

ALF n ELF's
Scary Black dudes
and the Underground! "Oh My!"

It's a huge leap. Beyond a reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
It's not a "concern" to me, its an absolute fact, and a horrible reality.

Far left philosophers and radical Islamic philosophers have both shared on common thought: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Despite all their differences, the far left and radical Islam share a hatred of American power, American wealth, and white people. Especially Jewish white people.

Their coalition was only a matter of time. If the far left and radical Islam screwed and had a child...........he'd look and act just like Obama.

Far left philosophers and radical Islamic philosophers have both shared on common thought: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Despite all their differences, the far left and radical Islam share a hatred of American power, American wealth, and white people. Especially Jewish white people.

Their coalition was only a matter of time. If the far left and radical Islam screwed and had a child...........he'd look and act just like Obama.

there are elements on the extreme left that are horribly anti-semitic same as there are elements on the far right that are horribly anti-semitic.

i find it funny that you think it's only the left that's a problem for israel.

The left is on a suicide mission, they will do anything to destroy conservative values even if it means their own death.

bullseye.............very well put. Gotta be a missing setting screw.........someday, somebodys going to identify some fcukked up genetic code.

"In an interview with CNN’s Piers Morgan Thursday evening, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took aim at what he called Europe’s “strange fusion” of radical Islam and the far left.

“There is a new boiling anti-semitism of radical Islam that sweeps Europe as a whole, and there’s a strange fusion – it’s the only word I can use to describe it — a fusion with the anti-semitism of the radical far, far left,” Netanyahu said.

“This is the strangest union you could possibly contemplate,” he added, “because radical Muslims — they stone women, they execute gays, they are against any human rights, against feminism, against… what have you. And the far left is supposed to be for these things.”

Israeli PM Slams European ‘Fusion’ of Radical Islam, Far Left | The Blaze
far-left/

Radical islam, and the far left. Who would've thought.
Given that Israel finally admitted that Jonathan Pollard was their spy passing them documents from US Naval intelligence and Israel was also a major weapons supplier to South Africa during its apartheid period, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is in no postion to point a finger at “strange fusion(s).”

Take the time to read about the excesses of Israeli "terrorist" groups (Stern Gang, Irgun) prior to it receiving statehood, before lecturing us on the excesses of Islamic radicals!

Last edited:

Did you just call the Psuedo-conservative hero Ronnie Raygun a Far Left philosopher or a radical Islamic philosopher?

Tell me again why Raygun armed Saddam Hussein?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

One of the ELF's might be get themselves killed, but really a suicide ELF?

Offically? Got a press release or something.

And...... that makes them and the far left somehow on par with Radical Islamics who bomb children's buses, discos, pizza parlors, and weddings!

ALF n ELF's
Scary Black dudes
and the Underground! "Oh My!"

It's a huge leap. Beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yet the Weather Underground had more members than all the wackos the left claim to be "mainstream Christians" that have bombed or killed people at abortion clinics.

If you are being pressed by the standards you set for others: change the standards. Nice to see who you are.

Forum List

Back