Israel has 80-90 nukes, where is Trump?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Insane Trump almost started WWIII, fortunately moron stopped his purpose. Why Trump does not punish Israel for possessing of almost 100 nukes?
USA destroyed Iraq, Syria, lot of other countries, anyone on behalf of Israel erecting the Great Israel.
How long Israel's lobby in Knesse...sorry in Congress will ignite new and new wars?
Any acquisition of Iran is a blatant lie born by presstitutes and Deep State.
GOP badly needs a new candidate for POTUS, Trump sooner or later finishes the world as we know it

Israel has 80-90 nukes, SIPRI report says, as Tel Aviv continues to accuse Iran of nuclear obsession

Israel has 80-90 nukes, SIPRI report says, as Tel Aviv continues to accuse Iran of nuclear obsession

It is US taxpayers paying and US troops dying for
No problem when new millions of innocent people die.
Only Israel's interest matters

2952437-1445076415715.jpg

Israel has 80-90 nukes

Prove it ... Israel has never 'officially' stated they have nuclear weapons.
It's an open secret. They've never officially denied it either.

Consider this ... You're a small country, surrounded by fanatical enemies. You're smart, and you have a reputation for frugality and the ability to stretch a penny into a pound.

Do you... A) Spend billions of dollars developing, maintaining, nuclear weapons and their delivery systems? Or... do you B) Spend millions of dollars convincing everyone you have those same weapons?

Since both strategies achieve the same outcome, which would a smarter of the two options?

Israel has had nukes for years and has been responsible with them.

I doubt Iran would be given the wipe Israel off the map and death to America speak. That and their crazy angry evil fckrs

Israel has 80-90 nukes

It's an open secret. They've never officially denied it either.

Consider this ... You're a small country, surrounded by fanatical enemies. You're smart, and you have a reputation for frugality and the ability to stretch a penny into a pound.

Do you... A) Spend billions of dollars developing, maintaining, nuclear weapons and their delivery systems? Or... do you B) Spend millions of dollars convincing everyone you have those same weapons?

Since both strategies achieve the same outcome, which would a smarter of the two options?
A small country surrounded by fanatical crazies? Good call.
https://www.antiwar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1.-us-bases-in-the-middle-east-a.jpg

Insane Trump almost started WWIII, fortunately moron stopped his purpose. Why Trump does not punish Israel for possessing of almost 100 nukes?
USA destroyed Iraq, Syria, lot of other countries, anyone on behalf of Israel erecting the Great Israel.
How long Israel's lobby in Knesse...sorry in Congress will ignite new and new wars?
Any acquisition of Iran is a blatant lie born by presstitutes and Deep State.
GOP badly needs a new candidate for POTUS, Trump sooner or later finishes the world as we know it

It is US taxpayers paying and US troops dying for
No problem when new millions of innocent people die.
Only Israel's interest matters

2952437-1445076415715.jpg

Nukes pointed at a bunch of muslim assholes. Fine with me. More power to them.

The OP's thread; This would be like complaining that the most responsible qualified ethical surgeon had 20 scalpels, so why is the Police picking on MS13 gang for beheading and stabbing a few people, why don't they focus on the surgeons(is what the OP is saying).

Or let's use this analogy; do you want to let mentally unstable and violent criminals with past criminal behavior register for guns? No?
THEN WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW IRAN NUKE WEAPONS?
You allow police to have guns as deterrent and security, and so who is the ethical and moral partner in the region who is the arm of that lawfullness?

I doubt Iran would be given the wipe Israel off the map and death to America speak. That and their crazy angry evil fckrs

We'll hold you accountable, if Israel ever pulls a Sampson Option.

How would it be our responsibility?

It's also not our responsibility if Iran attacks Israel.

True. So you are dropping the "hold you accountable" bit?

Cause the idea that it is our responsibility, is interesting. Very interesting.

Israel has 80-90 nukes

So, Israel kidnapped, and imprisoned Mordechai Vanunu for no reason?

that piece of shit had an important SECURITY position----
he was SWORN TO SECRECY and violated his oath.
I have a very close relative who also worked with a USA nuclear reactor. Unlike the piece of shit----he would not even tell me his location or anything about what
he was doing. (uhm---my baby boy)

True. So you are dropping the "hold you accountable" bit?

Cause the idea that it is our responsibility, is interesting. Very interesting.

Accountable to their words, at least.

As a continuation to my other post it brings me to answer your comment by stating this:
Poland would not exist and would be an Islamic nation under Sharia Law if it wasn't for Israel(acting as a democratic protective arm & deterrent) putting a damper on Baath party plans of European expansionism.

Forum List

Back