Israel harvested organs without permission, officials say

Yes, this thread only shows how desperate Penelope is to show her hatred of Israel. An article that is six years old talking about a practice that may have ended twenty years ago.

But check it. Whether or not this happened or not; let's say it did. The people were DEAD! These organs probably helped people that were/are still ALIVE!

Whether or not I have given permission, I could give a FUCK if someone wants to harvest my organs after I am DEAD to help someone who is ALIVE!

Really. NEXT!

Yes, this thread only shows how desperate Penelope is to show her hatred of Israel. An article that is six years old talking about a practice that may have ended twenty years ago.

But check it. Whether or not this happened or not; let's say it did. The people were DEAD! These organs probably helped people that were/are still ALIVE!

Whether or not I have given permission, I could give a FUCK if someone wants to harvest my organs after I am DEAD to help someone who is ALIVE!

Really. NEXT!
So tortrure is acceptable because the information obtained might save lives, stealing newborn children and telling their parents they died is acceptable because it brings happiness to childless couples, making up autopsy results is acceptable because sometimes the truth can cause more problems than it solves and illegally harvesting organs is acceptable because someone needs a new kidney or liver and there just aren't enough volunteers to go round.

Welcome to the Zionist paradise!

So tortrure is acceptable because the information obtained might save lives, stealing newborn children and telling their parents they died is acceptable because it brings happiness to childless couples, making up autopsy results is acceptable because sometimes the truth can cause more problems than it solves and<snip>

Please re-read my post thoroughly and completely and tell me exactly where I condoned these things. I did not. I did not even mention those things.

illegally harvesting organs is acceptable because someone needs a new kidney or liver and there just aren't enough volunteers to go round.

This is all I was referring to, and my opinion still stands. In fact, I will re-iterate that I could give a fuck if someone takes my organs after I am DEAD whether I gave permission or not.

And your hate of Israel knows no bounds either. This practice happens all over the world, not just Israel.

So tortrure is acceptable because the information obtained might save lives, stealing newborn children and telling their parents they died is acceptable because it brings happiness to childless couples, making up autopsy results is acceptable because sometimes the truth can cause more problems than it solves and<snip>

Please re-read my post thoroughly and completely and tell me exactly where I condoned these things. I did not. I did not even mention those things.

illegally harvesting organs is acceptable because someone needs a new kidney or liver and there just aren't enough volunteers to go round.

This is all I was referring to, and my opinion still stands. In fact, I will re-iterate that I could give a fuck if someone takes my organs after I am DEAD whether I gave permission or not.

And your hate of Israel knows no bounds either. This practice happens all over the world, not just Israel.

That's because you jumped in name-calling Penelope like a gazelle on steroids, without bothering to read the whole post (I doubt you read any of it for that matter), which was about Dr. Yehuda Hiss and his activities which included those I mentioned. Problem is, by uncritically supporting Zionist Israel, you do in fact condone all those activities.

Really. NEXT!
So tortrure is acceptable because the information obtained might save lives, stealing newborn children and telling their parents they died is acceptable because it brings happiness to childless couples, making up autopsy results is acceptable because sometimes the truth can cause more problems than it solves and illegally harvesting organs is acceptable because someone needs a new kidney or liver and there just aren't enough volunteers to go round.

Actually it is the neo-Marxist paradise because that is what they are guilty of. What was it the Neo Marxist labour cabinet member said about torture again ?

Check up on the viability of donor organs and see just how short a time slot you have to get a LIVING organ to the recipient, then look at the islamonazi blood libel about Israel harvesting organs.

Killing kids and harvesting their organs for profit. The zionist mentality.

From the link...

"The point is that we know there is organ trafficking in Israel. And we also know that there are families claiming that their children's organs have been harvested

upload_2017-4-29_17-22-21.jpeg

Really. NEXT!
Hi Teddy,you know Israel buys body parts etc., and has done for many years.....I know you don't kill to harvest organs like the Chinese and others do but you have clinics that do many types of body part operations..(often using imported B.Parts and Tissue)....There is a Moral Code some folk could and would never entertain regarding this matter...Australia FOR INSTANCE....I KNOW MANY JEWS HAVE SIGHT AND HEART ISSUES AND do have these operations in places like India,Thialand and Israel.

You may not give a FUCK about your body but many millions throughout the world do.

I trust you and the Family are well Teddy...steve

Really. NEXT!

Actually it is the neo-Marxist paradise because that is what they are guilty of. What was it the Neo Marxist labour cabinet member said about torture again ?

Check up on the viability of donor organs and see just how short a time slot you have to get a LIVING organ to the recipient, then look at the islamonazi blood libel about Israel harvesting organs.
The Idiots BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!YUK

Forum List

Back