Israel Greatest Threat To Peace

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Bad enough the Arab countries massacred tens of thousands of Palestinians & left tens of thousands of others as homeless refugees. And now to make matters even worse consider Israel's treatment of the Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel. Shame on Israel. Unless & until Israel ends this failed Zionist agenda there can be no peace from the Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

you make an excellent point MJB -----the actions of the zionist jews are INSANE and clearly an insult to AL NABI -----tantamount to BLASPHEMY Constantine was ok in his approach to palestine AT HIS TIME But when the jews came to Palestine THEY should have emulated AL NABI wiped out all OTHERS

Believe it or not there was a time when even I was a proud Zionist. Back when Zionism meant a homeland for the Jewish people after the Holocaust. When Israel was a light unto all nations. When Israel turned the wastelansd into a thriving metropolis. When Israel defeated 5 Arab countries united to annihilate the Jews of Israel. When Israel re-opened the gulf of Aqaba for foreign trade. When Israel took out Iraq's nuclear reactor to insure peace in the middle East.

But just look what Zionism has become. A safe haven for Palestinians to protect them from their own Arab brothers & let them suck off of Israel to support them. Truly disgusting.

you make an excellent point MJB -----the actions of the zionist jews are INSANE and clearly an insult to AL NABI -----tantamount to BLASPHEMY Constantine was ok in his approach to palestine AT HIS TIME But when the jews came to Palestine THEY should have emulated AL NABI wiped out all OTHERS

Bad enough the Arab countries massacred tens of thousands of Palestinians & left tens of thousands of others as homeless refugees. And now to make matters even worse consider Israel's treatment of the Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel. Shame on Israel. Unless & until Israel ends this failed Zionist agenda there can be no peace from the Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
How about you and I recruit Tinmore and any volunteers to get a big boat and do some blockade running. Tinmore could lead the gang and rescue all those poor, mistreated Palistinians. They might even elect him as President. Imagine that!

Oh yes, Tinmore & his noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians. Sounds fine by me.

How about you and I recruit Tinmore and any volunteers to get a big boat and do some blockade running. Tinmore could lead the gang and rescue all those poor, mistreated Palistinians. They might even elect him as President. Imagine that!

Hoss you bring up an excellent point-----somewhere along the line----the islamo-arab propagandaists decided to refer to Gaza as a concentration camp. An interesting factoid is Gaza as concentration camp is not a new concept-----I stumbled into islamo nazi propaganda ---more than 50 years ago----I was a child---but an avid reader. The seedy little pamphlet included pictures of bedraggled miserable people standing behind barbed wire enclusures in a place called "GAZA" and the place was described as a "CONCENTRATION CAMP" (when I said I was a child----well I was a precocious reader----I was under ten and did not know "GAZA" from Nebraska but had heard about "CONCENTRATION CAMPS") The picture was captioned "ISRAEL DID THIS TO US" Long story short---I was horrified ---told my mother and she said "no Gaza is in Egypt" As a child I also heard about the desperate attempts my Grandfather made before and during world war II to get his brothers and their families out of austria. Ok--now to the POINT IF GAZA IS A CONCENTRATION CAMP----WHY SEND FLOTILLAS WITH BALOONS AND CHOCOLATE---WHY NOT SHIP THE INMATES OUT OF THAT HELL HOLE? How can good people LEAVE THEM THERE?---its been more than 60 years. If there were a hole in the fence over at Auschwitz.......well you know what I mean......

Forum List

Back