Israel gives UN vote the middle finger

You really are a very childish person for someone who is supposed to be a grown man, Phillip. Others have noticed this in the past about you, and no doubt many of the readers are noticing it now.

Hoss, you call me childish for bringing up the PNAC document that encouraged George Bush to invade Iraq, which has started a chain of events resulting in the Arab Spring?

Better to be childisdh than dumb. But then again, I liked Gomer Pyle and his cousin Goober.
Only someone with a childish mind would save his own posts and silly poems about posters (who actually gave up posting years ago and disappeared from forums) written years and years ago because he felt they were so important and so brilliant. The other posters on forums post something and don't put it away in a drawer so to speak and keep dragging out the same thing year after year, Now go ahead and have the last word to show the readers how juvenile you are. And by the way, Phillip, no doubt you also liked the Saturday morning cartoons when you were well up in years.
No matter where I post, Goober follows.

I hope you're not getting paid to post as the zionut attack dog...that would be fraud. You are toothless like your brethren.

Hoss, you call me childish for bringing up the PNAC document that encouraged George Bush to invade Iraq, which has started a chain of events resulting in the Arab Spring?

Better to be childisdh than dumb. But then again, I liked Gomer Pyle and his cousin Goober.
Only someone with a childish mind would save his own posts and silly poems about posters (who actually gave up posting years ago and disappeared from forums) written years and years ago because he felt they were so important and so brilliant. The other posters on forums post something and don't put it away in a drawer so to speak and keep dragging out the same thing year after year, Now go ahead and have the last word to show the readers how juvenile you are. And by the way, Phillip, no doubt you also liked the Saturday morning cartoons when you were well up in years.
No matter where I post, Goober follows.

I hope you're not getting paid to post as the zionut attack dog...that would be fraud. You are toothless like your brethren.
Phillip, how can I give you Pos Reps when your little thumb thingys are missing? Plain old "thanks" just don't cut it.

Forum List

Back