Israel gives Un vote the middle finger.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEmbHCLwG1U]Israel Gives UN Vote The Finger - YouTube[/ame]

The star of that video is a notorious whackadoodle conspiranutter, a spewer of hate speech.

No sane or reasonable person would be influenced by that bizarro idiocy.

for the first two posters,so your both saying your a fan of mass murderers who kill innocent women and children?:confused:

speaking of Israel,what the hell is up with this site saying stop Iran.They are not the threat to the world,israel obviously is.:rolleyes: whats really strange about that is that I could understand why it said that if Gunny was still the administrater,that guy was the buggest idiot in the world,but thankfully he is gone now so i wonder why its still up there.

Last edited:
And Israel should show them their ass and tell them to kiss it!

Tell them to deal with: (1) Syria killing 60K of it's own people, (2) Religious, minority and female persecution throughout the Muslim world, (3) Political suppression in Russia, (4) Atrocities committed daily in EVERY African country, including the hypocritical South Africa, rape, baby rape and murder capital of the world, (4) South Africa and Zimbawae Apartheid and outright racist government programs against whites, (5) The corruption in every banana republic in Latin America, (6) The virtual antisemitism and antiChristianity present every Arab country, including the Palestinian territories.

Tell them to deal with that first and then come back to the tolerant, democratic, minorities right protecting, capitalistic, freedom of press, religion and assembly, 1st world Jewish nation nation!

for the first two posters,so your both saying your a fan of mass murderers who kill innocent women and children?:confused:

speaking of Israel,what the hell is up with this site saying stop Iran.They are not the threat to the world,israel obviously is.:rolleyes: whats really strange about that is that I could understand why it said that if Gunny was still the administrater,that guy was the buggest idiot in the world,but thankfully he is gone now so i wonder why its still up there.

I guess the answer is yes since I never got a reply.

Forum List

Back