Israel Getting Nasty

That is one action. If I was so inclined, I could list all the actions they have committed in "defiance" of the US. Also, nobody wants to go it alone. If they had the US's blessing, they would have had an easier time of attacking Iran.

Blessing my ass---the they wanted our help and out permission.

or the equpiment to refuel. Do they need our permission to wipe out Gaza ?

They have the planes to refuel but they too would need to be over Iraq most likely. And no they do not need our permission to settle a problem on their border, any more then we would need England's Permission to attack Canada if they were lobbing rockets into the US.

They have the planes to refuel but they too would need to be over Iraq most likely. And no they do not need our permission to settle a problem on their border, any more then we would need England's Permission to attack Canada if they were lobbing rockets into the US.

According to Sanger, Israel wanted specialized bunker-busting bombs, equipment to help refuel planes making flights into Iran and permission to fly over Iraq to reach the major nuclear complex at Natanz, the site of Iran's only known uranium enrichment plant
Then why are they asking for more ?

Bottom line---who in the hell is running the show ? This tag team act is bullshit. Who is responsible for what ? that's all I wanna know .

Then why are they asking for more ?

Bottom line---who in the hell is running the show ? This tag team act is bullshit. Who is responsible for what ? that's all I wanna know .

Why NOT ask for more? If they can get us involved the heat is less on them. They would have to fly those unarmed planes through either Syrian or Jordain air space, better if we provide it with no risk to attack from ground or air.

I want to know where all the leftoids are that INSISTED Bush would either attack Iran or allow Israel to do it before he left office.

Why NOT ask for more? If they can get us involved the heat is less on them. They would have to fly those unarmed planes through either Syrian or Jordain air space, better if we provide it with no risk to attack from ground or air.

I want to know where all the leftoids are that INSISTED Bush would either attack Iran or allow Israel to do it before he left office.

That's a non answer. Who is running the show. The smoke and mirrors game is ugly.

I've been yelling at them for YEARS to DO IT. They claim to want to be humanitarian and show the world that they are not the same as the terrorists they want to destroy, but they don't seem to react to the fact that the world will never like anything they do, no matter what it is, unless it is just giving the land to Arabs and moving out. Hopefully, they are DOING IT right now. I want Gaza leveled. I want the conflict ended once and for all.

So you want exactly what Hamas wants for Israel.

That makes you righteous.

Cheers!

Israel "getting" nasty? Israel's been quite nasty for some time. Despite the blathering about Hamas rocket attacks, Israel broke the ceasefire on November 4th by entering Gaza and attacking and killing six Palestinians. Moreover, they had not been honoring the terms of the ceasefire, since they had only been permitting a scarce portion of the humanitarian aid that they promised to permit to enter Gaza.

Of course, the main point still exists that there can be no legitimate "defense" of unjustly occupied territory.

Forum List

Back