Israel Getting Nasty

A nasty Israel is always a good sign. It means that they are escalating justice and not backing down at the behest of foreign powers who have no clue what is really going on.

A nasty Israel is always a good sign. It means that they are escalating justice and not backing down at the behest of foreign powers who have no clue what is really going on.

You are the one with no clue. You are an ignorant scum bag with an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less

Just as soon as Israel gets through kicking Hamas azz they are going to move back into Gaza. They've found out it works better that way. :lol::lol:

Agisnt the people who's land they stole. White Phosporous rounds against civilians! Wow!

Rights group: Israel uses white phosphorus in Gaza - Yahoo! News

I guess that is Israel's plan, to keep killing Palistianiasn until they renounce the claim to the land the ethnic cleansing Israeli army chased them off of

Orange, why aren't you out here decrying all of the other land "stolen" in war? You know, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, the US, the United Kingdom....

Guess it only matters to you when Jews do it, huh?

You are the one with no clue. You are an ignorant scum bag with an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less
[sarc]Wow. You have got me pinned.[/sarc]

Anybody who knows the situation knows that the torment of Israel will continue forever until Israel finishes the tormentors once and for all.

[sarc]Wow. You have got me pinned.[/sarc]

Anybody who knows the situation knows that the torment of Israel will continue forever until Israel finishes the tormentors once and for all.

Yes, Ive noticed many Pro-Israelis arguing for a Final Solution. Ironic indeed

Then why dont' they DO IT ?
I've been yelling at them for YEARS to DO IT. They claim to want to be humanitarian and show the world that they are not the same as the terrorists they want to destroy, but they don't seem to react to the fact that the world will never like anything they do, no matter what it is, unless it is just giving the land to Arabs and moving out. Hopefully, they are DOING IT right now. I want Gaza leveled. I want the conflict ended once and for all.

I've been yelling at them for YEARS to DO IT. They claim to want to be humanitarian and show the world that they are not the same as the terrorists they want to destroy, but they don't seem to react to the fact that the world will never like anything they do, no matter what it is, unless it is just giving the land to Arabs and moving out. Hopefully, they are DOING IT right now. I want Gaza leveled. I want the conflict ended once and for all.

I'm sure they don't wanna look like bullies but I think it goes deeper than that. Politics most likely.

I'm sure they don't wanna look like bullies but I think it goes deeper than that. Politics most likely.
Most of the contracts and treaties they have signed were done so they try to further an image that they are not bullies.

Most of the contracts and treaties they have signed were done so they try to further an image that they are not bullies.

They're not stupid---they will never succeed at convincing to the world of that. And the world will never believe they operate independently of the US.
What's the point ?

right--and at they same time they beg the US for permission to attack Iran ? :lol:
That is one action. If I was so inclined, I could list all the actions they have committed in "defiance" of the US. Also, nobody wants to go it alone. If they had the US's blessing, they would have had an easier time of attacking Iran.

Orange, why aren't you out here decrying all of the other land "stolen" in war? You know, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, the US, the United Kingdom....

Guess it only matters to you when Jews do it, huh?

Are you gonna answer me, OJ?

Forum List

Back