Israel getting a dose of DIVERSITY! Embrace it Israel!

Odium, this is the most important message I posted in a thread about Israel, the jewish american community and the national tragedy of destruction of America's racial composition.

I'm gonna repost it here with minor, insignificant alterations in case you haven't read it yet.

Last edited:
I plead guilty of sidetracking my own thread.

This is not the place to debate the destruction of America's ethno-racial composition in and of itself.

This is the topic of the thread:

"Is the heavy jewish american involvement in the process of destruction of the US racial makeup a legitimate reason to hate Israel?"

My answer is definitely no.

Stop and think for a moment:

What does the jewish american congressman Emanuel Celler's lifelong crusade to allow mass non-white immigration into the US have to do with the right of Israel to exist?

Absolutely nothing.

The only remote link you can possibly find between the two is the fact that both Israel and mass non-white immigration into America after WWII are attempts made by Jews in conjunction with white elites to create a safer world for Jews to live in.

The creation of the state of Israel was an attempt made by european Jews to create a jewish safe haven where Jews could be an ethnic majority and where the diaspora could run to in case of racial/ethnic strife in their home countries.A place where the safety of the Jews would be in jewish hands

The destruction of America's racial composition that began soon after WWII was an attempt made by american Jews to create a United States where the emergence of white supremacism, of anti-semitism like the one in Nazi Germany would be impossible due to the "diverse" racial origin of the population.

This is the only commonality that exists between the two. Other than that, these are two completely separated, unrelated historical events that run totally distinct historical courses.

The two historical processes are so unrelated to each other that the termination of one of them would not cause the demise of the other:

The peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel would not cause the end of the erosion of America's white majority and the end of the destruction of the US demography would not cause the dismantlement of the state of Israel.

So I firmly believe people like Joyce, Odium and Sobieski should not let their hard feelings towards the american jewish community's involvement in this national tragedy to influence their views on the state of Israel.

These are some of the questions I asked myself when I judged the legitimacy of the state of Israel years ago:

Did Israel's founders have any right to consider themselves natives of the land who have the historical right to create a state?

Was the state of Israel created according to the wishes of the indigenous population?

Did the creation of the state of Israel trespass on any right of the native population?

There are many other legitimate questions you can ask yourself when you decide to take a position on this issue and NONE OF THEM are even remotely related to America's racial composition, to the pressure put by american Jews to change that composition, to Emanuel Celler's 50 year struggle to turn America into a white minority country, etc, etc...

Condemning Israel because of jewish american political activism is a clear-cut case of barking up the wrong tree, a clear-cut case of misdirected anger/resentment.

Last edited:

I read the article and it has nothing to do with “ diversity “ It has to do with Ethiopian JEWS ; one of them who was shot by a Police Officer. We obviously have seen this in our Country
If people were really interested in “ diversity “ they would condemn the Slaughtering of Christians I’m Muslim Countries. What did you say?..,,, All of a sudden there is silence. :ahole-1:

Last edited:

I read the article and it has nothing to do with “ diversity “ It has to do with Ethiopian JEWS ; one of them who was shot by a Police Officer. We obviously have seen this in our Country
If people were really interested in “ diversity “ they would condemn the Slaughtering of Christians I’m Muslim Countries. What did you say?..,,, All of a sudden there is silence

Gosh here the OP has so suddenly disappeared to?

Odium is an american citizen hurt, embittered by the role played by the political representatives of the american jewish community in the racial "diversification" of his country.

The problem is he's blaming a completely innocent party.

The state of Israel didn't have anything to do with this national tragedy.

Blaming abstractions, generalizations such as "the jew", "the world Jewry" is nazi thinking.

But I guess Odium sympathizes with the nazi ideology.

Anyway, if you aren't an anti-semite, just an american citizen who deeply resents the crucial role played by jewish american politicians in the destruction of the western character of the United States, blame this guy (among many others) and his constituency:

Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg

Emanuel Celler
Jewish American politician from New York who served in the
United States House of Representatives for almost 50 years

not this nation state:

map-israel-today.jpg

Last edited:
others) and his constituency:

Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg

Emanuel Celler

not this nation state:

map-israel-today.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The MAJORITY off politicians are Christian: not Jewish. Every time I read or hear of comments like yours or that other bigoted Moron my Heart breaks for those three JEWISH BOYS in the 1960's standing up for " Civil Rights "

It wasn't worth their lives
Murders of Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner - Wikipedia

Edward Kennedy and the rest of the american congress were tricked into believing Celler's Immigration Act would not lead to the destruction of America's racial composition.

The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants.
It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society.

Ted_Kennedy%2C_1967_%28cropped%29.jpg

I plead guilty of sidetracking my own thread.

This is not the place to debate the destruction of America's ethno-racial composition in and of itself.

This is the topic of the thread:

"Is the heavy jewish american involvement in the process of destruction of the US racial makeup a legitimate reason to hate Israel?"

My answer is definitely no.

Stop and think for a moment:

What does the jewish american congressman Emanuel Celler's lifelong crusade to allow mass non-white immigration into the US have to do with the right of Israel to exist?

Absolutely nothing.

The only remote link you can possibly find between the two is the fact that both Israel and mass non-white immigration into America after WWII are attempts made by Jews in conjunction with white elites to create a safer world for Jews to live in.

The creation of the state of Israel was an attempt made by european Jews to create a jewish safe haven where Jews could be an ethnic majority and where the diaspora could run to in case of racial/ethnic strife in their home countries.A place where the safety of the Jews would be in jewish hands

The destruction of America's racial composition that began soon after WWII was an attempt made by american Jews to create a United States where the emergence of white supremacism, of anti-semitism like the one in Nazi Germany would be impossible due to the "diverse" racial origin of the population.

This is the only commonality that exists between the two. Other than that, these are two completely separated, unrelated historical events that run totally distinct historical courses.

The two historical processes are so unrelated to each other that the termination of one of them would not cause the demise of the other:

The peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel would not cause the end of the erosion of America's white majority and the end of the destruction of the US demography would not cause the dismantlement of the state of Israel.

So I firmly believe people like Joyce, Odium and Sobieski should not let their hard feelings towards the american jewish community's involvement in this national tragedy to influence their views on the state of Israel.

These are some of the questions I asked myself when I judged the legitimacy of the state of Israel years ago:

Did Israel's founders have any right to consider themselves natives of the land who have the historical right to create a state?

Was the state of Israel created according to the wishes of the indigenous population?

Did the creation of the state of Israel trespass on any right of the native population?

There are many other legitimate questions you can ask yourself when you decide to take a position on this issue and NONE OF THEM are even remotely related to America's racial composition, to the pressure put by american Jews to change that composition, to Emanuel Celler's 50 year struggle to turn America into a white minority country, etc, etc...

Condemning Israel because of jewish american political activism is a clear-cut case of barking up the wrong tree, a clear-cut case of misdirected anger/resentment.

You spend way too much time with goofy conspiracy theories.

Originally posted by ILOVEISRAEL
The MAJORITY off politicians are Christian: not Jewish. Every time I read or hear of comments like yours or that other bigoted Moron my Heart breaks for those three JEWISH BOYS in the 1960's standing up for " Civil Rights "

It wasn't worth their lives
Murders of Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner - Wikipedia

You're intentionally mixing up two totally different things.

The jewish american involvement in the CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT was heroic, fantastic and deserves nothing but praise.

The jewish american involvement in the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA'S RACIAL COMPOSITION, on the other hand, was criminal, traitorous and a national disgrace.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Hollie

To someone who doesn't know the first thing about the history of the United States the french involvement in the American Revolution is a "conspiracy theory".

Similarly, to a total ignoramus like Hollie, who doesn't know shit about the history of US Immigration laws the heavy jewish american involvement in allowing mass non-white immigration into the US is also a "conspiracy theory".

Odium is an american citizen hurt, embittered by the role played by the political representatives of the american jewish community in the racial "diversification" of his country.

The problem is he's blaming a completely innocent party.

The state of Israel didn't have anything to do with this national tragedy.

Blaming abstractions, generalizations such as "the jew", "the world Jewry" is nazi thinking.

But I guess Odium sympathizes with the nazi ideology.

Anyway, if you aren't an anti-semite, just an american citizen who deeply resents the crucial role played by jewish american politicians in the destruction of the western character of the United States, blame this guy (among many others) and his constituency:

Emanuel_Celler_NYWTS.jpg

Emanuel Celler

not this nation state:

map-israel-today.jpg

The MAJORITY off politicians are Christian: not Jewish. Every time I read or hear of comments like yours or that other bigoted Moron my heart ❤️ goes out to those who lost their lives in the fight for Civil Rights

Edward Kennedy and the rest of the american congress were tricked into believing Celler's Immigration Act would not lead to the destruction of America's racial composition.

The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants.
It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society.

Ted_Kennedy%2C_1967_%28cropped%29.jpg

That’s right.,,,, Let’s not blame the Irish Catholic and others who pushed for it
Legal Immigration is not the problem today; it’s illegal immigration. You are too stupid to understand it

Originally posted by Hollie

To someone who doesn't know the first thing about the history of the United States the french involvement in the American Revolution is a "conspiracy theory".

Similarly, to a total ignoramus like Hollie, who doesn't know shit about the history of US Immigration laws the heavy jewish american involvement in allowing mass non-white immigration into the US is also a "conspiracy theory".

I do find it comical that just a little tweak sends Jose into a conspiracy theory addled rant replete with the usual suspects who haunt his world.

Forum List

Back