Israel: Gaza resistance fighters fired anti-aircraft missile at terrorist Israeli jet

Haha go read some history about how Israel won the wars its fought throughout its history. Look at the size of Israel and then look at the size of the countries that attacked it !

Like I said, sucks to be a jihadist

Don't care about whatever you say about history. I saw over hundreds of Israeli troops. They get nervous very easily. And call in planes and tanks. Nothing else.

That seems to be enough, no country has a Military full of Rambos you know.

Hamas militants are Rambos. No joke.

Don't care about whatever you say about history. I saw over hundreds of Israeli troops. They get nervous very easily. And call in planes and tanks. Nothing else.

Muslims/Arabs are losers in all aspects of life, including fighting, and always will be. Didn't Israel beat Egypt, Jordan and Syria in the 6 Day War and kick their asses?

Muslims/Arabs are losers in all aspects of life, including fighting, and always will be. Didn't Israel beat Egypt, Jordan and Syria in the 6 Day War and kick their asses?

Yup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk

You also forgot to mention that Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Morocco, Libya, Kuwait, Suda and the PLO all chipped in with their 'troops' and weapons.

Not only did Israel win the war, but they managed to capture the Gaza strip, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and The Sinai Peninsula.

Quite an epic failure by the Arabs.

Forum List

Back