Israel ex-President Moshe Katsav found guilty of rape

Israel's former President Moshe Katsav has been convicted of rape by a court in Tel Aviv and could go to jail.

He was found guilty of raping an employee in the 1990s when he was tourism minister and of later sexual offences while he was president.
BBC News - Israel ex-President Moshe Katsav found guilty of rape

Hi, you have received -10 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

It seems some would prefer us not to read BBC News

You don't fool me for one dang minute, you rabid right-wing Republican!

I can see right through you....posting this article to make the country of Israel look more ethical, more upstanding and righteous than our great United States...simply because they
enforce rape laws against former Presidents and we don't!

"A woman who claims Bill Clinton raped her in 1978 has repeated her accusation on national television, as Hillary Clinton launched her long-awaited book that essentially ignored the allegation.

Juanita Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, said during an interview with Sean Hannity of Fox News Channel's Hannity and Colmes program, that Clinton, while he was still attorney general of Arkansas, sexually assaulted her.

...in her interview, said the former two-term president assaulted her, then "casually" asked her to put ice on her swollen bottom lip he had bitten during the alleged attack. "
Broaddrick details alleged rape by Clinton

You have some nerve bringing this up again to embarrass our fine Democrat President Clinton....

ROFLMAO

Yep, your as tough as nails lady...

You remind me of the women in Israel.

This thread is, unfortunately, full of fail. It has everything: Arab hate, jew hate, deflection, retardation, alcoholism.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4bM2QG3r-I[/ame]

No you wouldn't. You have told me your solution to the "problem" already.

Last edited:
Israel is deeply sorry
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMo3DKlw-cI[/ame]

I watched the lie filled video you posted " I am Israel" and posted a video of how others view israhell

What's that got to do with your posted thread? You even hijack your own threads. LMAO

Israel's former President Moshe Katsav has been convicted of rape by a court in Tel Aviv and could go to jail.

He was found guilty of raping an employee in the 1990s when he was tourism minister and of later sexual offences while he was president.
BBC News - Israel ex-President Moshe Katsav found guilty of rape

Hi, you have received -10 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

It seems some would prefer us not to read BBC News

Are you confused? Wrong post :lol:

Oh, I forgot, any post where you can foment your hate of Israel is fair game?

What more do you want out of him. The man was found guilty of an infamous crime. You want us to dance for joy over that?

It's not about him. It's about Jos fomenting his hatred for Jews. Malevolent is my word for Jos.

I watched the lie filled video you posted " I am Israel" and posted a video of how others view israhell

Down you go

Forum List

Back