Israel ex-President Moshe Katsav found guilty of rape

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Israel's former President Moshe Katsav has been convicted of rape by a court in Tel Aviv and could go to jail.

He was found guilty of raping an employee in the 1990s when he was tourism minister and of later sexual offences while he was president.
BBC News - Israel ex-President Moshe Katsav found guilty of rape

Hi, you have received -10 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

It seems some would prefer us not to read BBC News

Last edited:
[SIZE=""]Israel's former President Moshe Katsav has been convicted of rape by a court in Tel Aviv and could go to jail.

He was found guilty of raping an employee in the 1990s when he was tourism minister and of later sexual offences while he was president.
[/SIZE]

He can go to Spain, sex offender capital of the world. Maybe, you can hook up with him, Ho Say. :lol:
Why Spain is a magnet for sex offenders

[SIZE=""]Israel's former President Moshe Katsav has been convicted of rape by a court in Tel Aviv and could go to jail.

Not nearly as bad as your pedophile Mahomet raping a 6 year old little girl, jihadi.:eek:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad :cuckoo:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Israel's former President Moshe Katsav has been convicted of rape by a court in Tel Aviv and could go to jail.

Not as bad as your pedophile Mahomet raping a 6 year old Aisha and forcing her to wash his semen-stained pants after ejaculating in them, recorded in the sacred hadith, below. :eek::eek::eek:

Sahih Bukhari V1B4N229...
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Summarized Sahih Al-Bukhari (Medium Size) - Dar-us-Salam.com

Who cares what a former President of Israel did? at least hes actually facing a trial, the tyrants in those Arab countries would never face justice.

Well holy shit! That just proves that all jews are evil and isreal should be destroyed. donchathink? :rolleyes:

Well holy shit! That just proves that all jews are evil and isreal should be destroyed. donchathink? :rolleyes:

No, but, Muzzies holding the pedophile Mahomet as "the Perfect Man" proves all Muzzies are evil.:eek:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad :cuckoo:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

I got your sarcasm Jeremy. It's pretty clear. Thank you.

Jos would like to see her post as a worldwide Jewry indictment. Just as she trolls for Jews on this forum.

For every human crime there is a Jew who has done it. Just like every other people of the world. We are human and have the same frailties as all other humans.

Jos seems to think we should be held to a standard of perfection it seems.

• Banned

Jos would like to see her post as a worldwide Jewry indictment. Just as she trolls for Jews on this forum.

For every human crime there is a Jew who has done it. Just like every other people of the world. We are human and have the same frailties as all other humans.

Read the whole story at the link given, due to USMB rules I only posted the headlines and a link, from the above link.
Some have suggested that Moshe Katsav's trial is another sign of the rottenness at the heart of Israeli politics. The former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is currently facing corruption charges.

But others point out that the fact that even a former president is not above the law is a sign of the health of Israel's democracy.
Take your hater glasses off from time to time

The cool thing is the court found him guilty because he was guilty.

The contrast with the Clinton impeachment is classic.
THat is why Israel is great and the countries around it need to learn. And even the US needs to pay heed to this one. No one is exempt from the laws. Period. Doesn't matter who you are. The man is weak and the laws will be obeyed.

He is not a senator who votes the way I like, so therefor he can get away with manslaughter while DWI. He is not the savior of some goofy law, so therefore he can molest at will. He is not so all powerful that he can get away with anything.

I like this.

I wish the US was more like this.

And I bet folks in Syria and Lebanon and Jordan and Egypt and Saudi Arabia (Especially Saudi, the royals there are skanks) would love this kind of court decision as well.

Sucks to be Katsav. But, like the saying goes...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQeVIJ8e_z8"]Don't do it[/ame]

Last edited:

Read the whole story at the link given, due to USMB rules I only posted the headlines and a link, from the above link.
Some have suggested that Moshe Katsav's trial is another sign of the rottenness at the heart of Israeli politics. The former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is currently facing corruption charges.

But others point out that the fact that even a former president is not above the law is a sign of the health of Israel's democracy.
Take your hater glasses off from time to time

That is what I am saying to you Jos.

To post this in here is to attempt to make this more than a simple case of criminal behavior. The attempt is to indict Jewry for a criminal act. Then you pretend that others are doing it and you are simply a messenger. :lol:

Continue, but do not think you are hidden in your intent.

The cool thing is the court found him guilty because he was guilty.

The contrast with the Clinton impeachment is classic.
THat is why Israel is great and the countries around it need to learn. And even the US needs to pay heed to this one. No one is exempt from the laws. Period. Doesn't matter who you are. The man is weak and the laws will be obeyed.

He is not a senator who votes the way I like, so therefor he can get away with manslaughter while DWI. He is not the savior of some goofy law, so therefore he can molest at will. He is not so all powerful that he can get away with anything.

I like this.

I wish the US was more like this.

And I bet folks in Syria and Lebanon and Jordan and Egypt and Saudi Arabia (Especially Saudi, the royals there are skanks) would love this kind of court decision as well.

Sucks to be Katsav. But, like the saying goes...
Don't do it

Very very good point.

Israel is doing the right thing charging this man, how many countries in the Middle East would have the balls to charge one of their leaders? lets see Syria charge Bashar Al Asad with anything.

To post this in here is to attempt to make this more than a simple case of criminal behavior. The attempt is to indict Jewry for a criminal act. Then you pretend that others are doing it and you are simply a messenger. :lol:

Hello.. this is the Israeli forum, the news is about Israel's former President Moshe Katsav,
I also note you haven't condemned the Rapist
:eusa_whistle:

What more do you want out of him. The man was found guilty of an infamous crime. You want us to dance for joy over that?

From the Jerusalem Post
President Shimon Peres said: "There are not two States of israel. There is only one State of Israel. There are not two justice systems in Israel. There is only one justice system. There are not two types of citizens in Israel. There is only one type of citizen, and all are equal before the law."

Justice Minister Yaacov Neeman said that "although it is a difficult case, the Torah's commandment of not to pervert the law...was fulfilled in Israel," Neeman said.

Last edited:

Hello.. this is the Israeli forum, the news is about Israel's former President Moshe Katsav,
I also note you haven't condemned the Rapist
:eusa_whistle:

It is a political forum.

You post a criminal act and attempt, through others opinions (in your link) to legitimize this as a political act.

Your pretense is transparent.

I condemn any act of rape. It is sometimes political and all one has to do is look at North and East Africa to see this.

But to pretend that a criminal act by one Jew is indicative of a sick culture and system is not only transparent.

It is, to my view, malevolent Madam.

It is a political forum.

You post a criminal act and attempt, through others opinions (in your link) to legitimize this as a political act.

Your pretense is transparent.

I condemn any act of rape. It is sometimes political and all one has to do is look at North and East Africa to see this.

But to pretend that a criminal act by one Jew is indicative of a sick culture and system is not only transparent.

It is, to my view, malevolent Madam.
I believe you may be projecting, who suggested a criminal act by one Israeli is indicative of a sick culture and system extending to all jews?
You did young lady

Then why did you post it in a political forum if that is the case? A criminal act?

What brought former president Moshe Katsav to this day was not the hostile media, but his own character.
"Foundational moment" is an understatement for that day in a state's life when the verdict is handed down in the case of a former president charged with rape and sexual harassment. Regardless of the outcome, this is also a moment of truth for the legal system, which must decide whether the man chosen to be Israel's number one citizen has the same sexual rights once granted to feudal lords, kings and princes.

Today marks the end of a four-year process during which the very fact of the ex-president's indictment asserted that what is no longer permitted even to kings is also forbidden to presidents. From today, every woman - whether she has a doctorate or a fourth-grade education - will know that some things no one has the right to do to her against her will. That no one can harass her any more without being called to account. Even someone who was president when the first complaint against him was filed was not able to evade investigation and trial, despite enormous efforts.
Katsav verdict / Israel's No. 1 citizen doesn't have the sexual rights of a feudal king - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
A good day in Israel for Woman's rights,
Now lets see if he buys his way out of jail time

Forum List

Back