Israel Erased Holy Christian And Muslims Sites in Jerusalem

Both christians and muslims have holy sites in the city and they are the majoritary in the world, why Jerusalem should only jewish city?!

I didn't say it should. But it should not stay in hands of Muslims, ever.

It was ruled by muslims for centuries and fidels of the three religions do prayers in peace.

Are you serious?!

Jews were not allowed to even approach the Western Wall prior to the siex-days-war.

You should sersiouly learn history before claiming things.

Liar!

Jews praying during othoman islamic reign.

searchresult_watermark.php

Where does it say that this picture is from the late 19C then ? You saying so is not evidence of anything
Ignorant, read history.
prayers at the western wall in the 19th century, jerusalem

It was ruled by muslims for centuries and fidels of the three religions do prayers in peace.

Not only a hypocrite, but ignorant too.

1. Jews are not permitted to pray on the Temple Mount, because such prayer somehow offends Muslims.
2. There is no peace on the Temple Mount because the Muslims insist on bringing violence and weapons, lethal weapons, to a Holy Place.
Liar!

1. Jews are not permitted to pray on the Temple Mount, because such prayer somehow offends Muslims.
2. There is no peace on the Temple Mount because the Muslims insist on bringing violence and weapons, lethal weapons, to a Holy Place.
Liar!

Liar? Are you telling me that Jews are permitted to pray on the Temple Mount? Oh please, link me that one.

Both christians and muslims have holy sites in the city and they are the majoritary in the world, why Jerusalem should only jewish city?!

Are you serious?!

Jews were not allowed to even approach the Western Wall prior to the siex-days-war.

Liar!

Wait, I thought you guys said there were no Jews there before the state of Israel in 1948? And here we have a thriving Jewish community worshiping at their holy site from the Ottoman era.

You see, that's the problem with you propagandists and liars, you go from one bullshit claim to another, and in many cases your bullshit contradicts your other bullshit. :rofl:

Poor backward, where I have said there is no jews before 1948?

Jews were always minorities in the region.

Liar!

Liar? Are you telling me that Jews are permitted to pray on the Temple Mount? Oh please, link me that one.

It's posted.

Are you serious?!

Liar!

Where does it say that this picture is from the late 19C then ? You saying so is not evidence of anything
Ignorant, read history.

AND ! just what does this prove. Like your claims of a Rabbi declaring that wells should be poisoned that turned out to be just another BLOOD LIBEL and islamionazi LIE

This could have been taken at any time and the words added at any time after. Without evidence it is just a picture of peaople stood close to an ancient wall, and that is all I see

Are you serious?!

Liar!

Wait, I thought you guys said there were no Jews there before the state of Israel in 1948? And here we have a thriving Jewish community worshiping at their holy site from the Ottoman era.

You see, that's the problem with you propagandists and liars, you go from one bullshit claim to another, and in many cases your bullshit contradicts your other bullshit. :rofl:

Not always as prior to the Roman invasion they were the majority, and then from 1850 to 1948 they were the majority in Jerusalem and the surrounding area.

The arab muslims were the true minority from 1099 when they were evicted from palestine completely. To be replaced by Ottoman muslims who were given the land by the Ottoman Caliph

Are you serious?!

Liar!

Not always as prior to the Roman invasion they were the majority, and then from 1850 to 1948 they were the majority in Jerusalem and the surrounding area.

The arab muslims were the true minority from 1099 when they were evicted from palestine completely. To be replaced by Ottoman muslims who were given the land by the Ottoman Caliph

Most jews converted to chritianism then islam, they became minority through history.

As for Jerusalem Muslims and Christians were the majority. In 1914 among 689.275 citizens only 8% were jews in Palestine.

Are you serious?!

Liar!

Most jews converted to chritianism then islam, they became minority through history.

As for Jerusalem Muslims and Christians were the majority. In 1914 among 689.275 citizens only 8% were jews in Palestine.

WRONG AGAIN most faked conversion to stay alive and kept their Judaism secret from the Christians and muslims. Many like Mamonidies wrote extensively of their live's and how they managed to keep their true selves a secret. The Christians used the fish symbol to show other Christians were safe places where.

Are you serious?!

Liar!

That means the Jews maintained a presence in their holy land and kept returning over the millennia, and Muslims are the invaders of ancestral the ancestral and religious Jewish holy land.

Are you serious?!

Liar!

"Christianism"?!

Wow, are you even posting from the US Achmed?

Liar!

"Christianism"?!

Christianism is used to describe christians political conservatives, christianity is the right term.

"Christianism"?!

Christianism is used to describe christians political conservatives, christianity is the right term.

You mean Catholisism dont you, as that is the only brand of Christianity that mixes politics with worship.

"Christianism"?!

You mean Catholisism dont you, as that is the only brand of Christianity that mixes politics with worship.

Maybe catholicism is the widest party of christianity.

"Christianism"?!

Maybe catholicism is the widest party of christianity.

It is the one closest to islam in its actions, which is why they join the muslims in calling for the DEATH OF ALL JEWS

Forum List

Back