Israel enjoys near record support in US, Gallup finds

Because, Saddam transported the WMD to Syria.

If that were true, the Mossad would be riding in the trucks and we would know exactly where they went.

Perhaps we do know where they went.

U.S. official: Iraqis told me WMDs sent to Syria
Former head of prisons says incarcerated ex-Saddam forces disclosed move

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: July 30, 2008
11:20 pm Eastern

By Ryan Mauro
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

A former American overseer of Iraqi prisons says several dozen inmates who were members of Saddam Hussein's military and intelligence forces boasted of helping transport weapons of mass destruction to Syria and Lebanon in the three months prior to Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Don Bordenkircher – who served two years as national director of prison and jail operations in Iraq– told WND that about 40 prisoners he spoke with "boasted of being involved in the transport of WMD warheads to Syria."

A smaller number of prisoners, he said, claimed "they knew the locations of the missile hulls buried in Iraq."

Some of the inmates, Bordenkircher said, "wanted to trade their information for a release from prison and were amenable to showing the locations."

The prisoners were members of the Iraqi military or civilians assigned to the Iraqi military, often stationed at munitions facilities, according to Bordenkircher. He said he was told the WMDs were shipped by truck into Syria, and some ended up in Lebanon's Bekaa Valley.

Other Iraqi military personnel, including former top Saddam associates, have made the same claim.

In early 2006, Saddam's No. 2 Air Force officer, Georges Sada, told the New York Sun Iraq's WMDs were moved into Syria six weeks before the war started.
U.S. official: Iraqis told me WMDs sent to Syria

So, six weeks before a war Saddam sends his weapons out of the country?

A unique military strategy to say the least.

I am really sick of this shit.

OK, all Palestinians can move into my guest room.

For ever. I will even rename the room Your-Jerusalem.

That seems to be the present peace plan.

:rofl:

world net daily. that is just precious. Leave it to the zionist crowd to insist that Paul Wolfowitz was right about WMDs when we all know otherwise.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back