Israel elections: Netanyahu set to win as rival concedes

What threat was to Israel from Lybia?
Was it because of Israel that the US went to war against the jizyah of the Ottoman Jihadis?

You're kidding, right? Qadaffy was on The Zionist Entity's hit list since the 1980's.

Because in the end, what you are saying is that Americans are really dumb and easily gullible into wars they never had any interest in entering.

Oh, I think Americans are the dumbest people in the industrialized world.

But you do know that that is not true, that the American interests, aka, from the governments in general, make the US enter wars in order to protect American interests around the world, be it material or security.

Except that we have no real interest in the Middle east, other than protecting the Zionist entity from it's neighbors... So we spend hundreds of billions of dollars either bribing them to place nice (Egypt, Jordan) or taking them out (Iraq, Syria).

You could argue that keeping the oil flowing is an interest, I guess... But supporting the Zionist Entity is counter-intuitive to that, as even the Moderate Oil states hate Israel.

I know that there is no way of educating you about Any of the US interests which make the US send troops abroad or keep many troops abroad, and have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Israel, Zionists or Jews in general, so I will just leave you to continue to spout your endless ignorance and totally learned " if only the Zionists did not exist or stop existing " way of thinking you have more than gladly embraced, who knows how long ago.

Yeah, blah, blah, blah... we have an interest over there because the Jews in the government and media say so... and oh my God, if the lady in the Hijab even questions it, you go after her full bore.
[Yes, one needs to explain to you what your words and expressions mean:]

The term is described as a means of expressing hostility towards Israel,[1] refusing to acknowledge its existence,[1][5][7][9][11][18][19] and denying its legitimacy or right to exist.[2][12][20][21][22][23] Virginia Q. Tilley argues that the term implies condemnation of the idea of a Jewish state, but not necessarily of a Jewish presence.[24] Matthew Gray writes that the term denies Israel the status of a "state", and emphasizes Israel's Zionist philosophy. Its use by Arab state media and leaders, even though other terms are equally "politically useful", "reinforces the state's anti-Israel posture and the perception of Israel as a sinister threat".[8] Describing it as "derogatory, indirect language", Darrell Jodock states its intent is to "deny Israel any place in the family of nations".[25] Referring to it as a "common epithet", Eric Sundquist indicates that it "echoed the Arab view, repeated in the core doctrine of the PLO, that Israel was no state at all but an illegal colonialist excrescence".[16]

Before 1967, "Zionist entity" was the standard term used by Arabs and the Arab media to refer to Israel,[12][17][26][27] and was particularly popular in official broadcasts of Egypt, Syria, and Jordan during the 1960s and '70s.[28] The use of this term has persisted since then in Egyptian newspapers,[6][29] the state-controlled press of Syria,[30] Lebanon's Al-Manar,[31] and the Jordanian media.[21][29] It is also the only term for Israel used on Radio Méditerranée, a French radio station with a daily audience of around 600,000 "mainly French people of Arab descent".[23]

Zionist entity - Wikipedia

----------------------
[The US's interest in the Middle East comes from oil?
From the Jews in the US government?
Why are you so uneducated about anything which has to do with the country you live in ?]

United States foreign policy in the Middle East has its roots as early as the Barbary Wars in the first years of the U.S.'s existence, but became much more expansive after World War II. American policy during the Cold War tried to prevent Soviet Union influence by supporting anti-communist regimes and backing Israelagainst Soviet-sponsored Arab countries. The U.S. also came to replace the United Kingdom as the main security patron of the Persian Gulf states in the 1960s and 1970s, working to ensure a stable flow of Gulf oil.[1] Since the 9/11 attacks of 2001, U.S. policy has included an emphasis on counter-terrorism. The U.S. has diplomatic relations with all countries in the Middle East except for Iran, whose 1979 revolutionbrought to power a staunchly anti-American regime.

Recent priorities of the U.S. government in the Middle East have included resolving the Arab–Israeli conflict and limiting the spread of weapons of mass destruction[2] among regional states.

United States foreign policy in the Middle East - Wikipedia

[NOW, who would have thunk it?????
The US interest in the Middle East goes all the way back to the founding of the country in 1776.
By all means, blame all the JEWS in government and media at that time, and since, but do not look (at all) at Christians having interests outside of the US, as it has always been the case with any European or Asian country having interests outside of their borders]

[In other words, no matter how anyone looks at your allegations, there is always the TRUTH lurking right behind it ]

[Yes, one needs to explain to you what your words and expressions mean:]

Yes, i know exactly what it means, it describes the fascist, theocratic regime that oppresses indigenous people.

Glad we sorted that out for you.

ZIONIST ENTITY.
Arabs are indigenous not only of Arabia but ALSO of ancient Canaan.

You truly ARE a genius.

You so swallow anything which is anti Israel and anti Jews, with pleasure.

Your only problem with your definition of Israel, is that Arabs and other non Jews living there DO NOT agree with you.

So, since they do NOT agree with your ignorant, very antisemitic vision of Israel (all the way from the USA, about 7000 miles away, and never have stepped in Israel to begin with ) ..........

.......How are you going to make all of those Druze, Arabs and other non Jews to agree with you about what Israel is if they not only do not see it the way you do, as they experience it on a daily basis, but love it and are loyal to it ?

AND.....all of those Druze and Arabs and other non Jews living in Israel DO KNOW very well.....who are the indigenous people of that land, who has a history going back thousands of years, AS A NATION.....on that land.

Are you "winning", in your make believe world, yet?

So, since they do NOT agree with your ignorant, very antisemitic vision of Israel (all the way from the USA, about 7000 miles away, and never have stepped in Israel to begin with ) ..........

Yeah, but funny thing. 7000 miles away and I can still feel their grubby little fingers in my wallet... Imagine that.

.......How are you going to make all of those Druze, Arabs and other non Jews to agree with you about what Israel is if they not only do not see it the way you do, as they experience it on a daily basis, but love it and are loyal to it ?

Don't care, really. Trust me, I don't sit up at night worried about the Quisling Arabs who sold out.

NOW, who would have thunk it?????
The US interest in the Middle East goes all the way back to the founding of the country in 1776.

No, it doesn't.

It would have nothing to do with us if the Zionist fellow travellers in this country didn't have so much control over our foreign policy.

I'm tired of American boys coming home in boxes so you can pretend that an imaginary sky fairy still loves you after half of you got turned into lampshades and bars of soap.

Yeah, but funny thing. 7000 miles away and I can still feel their grubby little fingers in my wallet... Imagine that.

Don't care, really. Trust me, I don't sit up at night worried about the Quisling Arabs who sold out.
You worry about Jews with their grubby little fingers (very antisemitic vision, here) but not about Chinese, Russians, Iranians, and all others who definetely DO have their grubby little fingers into your pockets, and you do not even feel it.

I see the humor in it. It is very humorous, indeed. (Your brain is a laugh a second of learned anti- semitic sewage.

Thanks for the Laughs ) :)

You worry about Jews with their grubby little fingers (very antisemitic vision, here) but not about Chinese, Russians, Iranians, and all others who definetely DO have their grubby little fingers into your pockets, and you do not even feel it.

Is there a Chinese group like AIPAC that makes us call the Tibetan's terrorists and give them a shitload of weapons? Personally, I don't buy Chinese made products... or at least I try to avoid it.. but at least I'm getting the value of the product.

What am I getting for my unwilling support of the Zionist entity? Higher tax bills and watching kids coming home in boxes.

Sorry, responding to "WHY DO YOU HATE ME" when someone brings up a legitimate complaint is what a five year old does.

NOW, who would have thunk it?????

No, it doesn't.

It would have nothing to do with us if the Zionist fellow travellers in this country didn't have so much control over our foreign policy.

I'm tired of American boys coming home in boxes so you can pretend that an imaginary sky fairy still loves you after half of you got turned into lampshades and bars of soap.
Not ONE American has fought in Israel against ANY of its enemies and paid the price. Stop telling lies.
The Gulf War, Iraq War and all others, came from protecting US interests in the area.

And whether it is Republicans or Democrats or any other US government, you need to put the responsability for US interests ANYWHERE in the world to THEIR interests and not keep seeing Jews under each and everyone one of Congress and Senate desks. (sick people do that, and do not see the Iranian, Russian, Chinese and all other lobbies trying to make the US do what they want them to do, against US interests)

Do not worry. As people like yourself will NEVER, ever, become President of this country (thank goodness) the US will continue to do the right things in some places and the wrong things in other places (like the Iraq war) until they learn better.

And if you do think that any other PM in Israel would have made the US lose its interests in that area and give the area as a gift to Russia, China and Iran.........it makes you one of the most non American people I have ever known ......because all you care about is your own butt, and nothing else.

The US having interests in that area go all the way back to the founding of this country. A country you know nothing about, in its politics, economy or history.

The US is not ever going to listen to anyone who's selfishness will get in the way of making the country grow, simply because the selfish people are "scared" of the boogey boys who come into the country and commit acts of terrorism. Forgetting, of course, that there are American groups who commit acts of terrorism in the country for the same reasons as those who come from outside.

It is called POWER.

While you look at Jews as the boogey people, for all that ails your fears, the real boogey people are laughing at you and doing what they want.......right past you.

Is there a Chinese group like AIPAC that makes us call the Tibetan's terrorists and give them a shitload of weapons? Personally, I don't buy Chinese made products... or at least I try to avoid it.. but at least I'm getting the value of the product.

What am I getting for my unwilling support of the Zionist entity? Higher tax bills and watching kids coming home in boxes.

Sorry, responding to "WHY DO YOU HATE ME" when someone brings up a legitimate complaint is what a five year old does.
Let me put it this way:

"The world is full of ignorant people"

And you are a supreme example of it.

I hear your legitimate complaints, except that they are all one sided and learnt from only a few sources, and those sources have the intent of turning you and as many other people against Jews in general. Otherwise one would not be mentioning "the Jews" in US government, especially with what happened in the last US election.

When you stop repeating this fallacy of "Higher taxes" and "kids" (they are actually MEN and Women" who have the guts to defend this country from any foreign enemy) then you may get somewhere.

The five year old is the one who keeps repeating these false saying hoping that someday someone will take them seriously and the.....that is when he will get his toy, or whatever demands that child is making.

You do not wish to know US history? Don't.
You do not wish to understand US politics and policies? Don't.
You do not wish to blame Jews, and only Jews for the policies you cannot accept in the US? Don't.

None of it is going to make one inch of difference, ever.

Do not worry. Jews are used to having any and every accusation come their way, for anything and everything they are NOT responsible for. It only makes them stronger. And it makes Israel stronger, knowing that it MUST be stronger in order to survive any and all real and false attacks on its right to exist as the country for the Indigenous people of the Land.

Keep believing. It does not affect Jews, Israel or the Policies of interest around the world the USA has always had.

That is your nightmare and no one else's.

Wow two pages of angry rants.. let's break this down, shall we?

Not ONE American has fought in Israel against ANY of its enemies and paid the price. Stop telling lies.
The Gulf War, Iraq War and all others, came from protecting US interests in the area.

Not really. Frankly, I was in the Army during Gulf War I, and before that, Saddam didn't even show up on our radar as an enemy, until the Zionists started in on the guy. He was more frightening to the Zionists than the Iranians, because he could rally other Arabs to his cause.

And whether it is Republicans or Democrats or any other US government, you need to put the responsability for US interests ANYWHERE in the world to THEIR interests and not keep seeing Jews under each and everyone one of Congress and Senate desks. (sick people do that, and do not see the Iranian, Russian, Chinese and all other lobbies trying to make the US do what they want them to do, against US interests)

Oh, I agree, the Zionists have infiltrated both parties to the point of treason.

Do not worry. As people like yourself will NEVER, ever, become President of this country (thank goodness) the US will continue to do the right things in some places and the wrong things in other places (like the Iraq war) until they learn better.

I think we are well past the point where Americans are willing to send their sons and daughters over there to die for you. We saw that when they threw out Bush's cronies and put in Obama.

And if you do think that any other PM in Israel would have made the US lose its interests in that area and give the area as a gift to Russia, China and Iran.........it makes you one of the most non American people I have ever known ......because all you care about is your own butt, and nothing else.

I care about AMERICA. Served 11 years in the army because I care about America. Frankly, if we spent half the money we spend propping up Zionism on alternative energy, we could care less about who runs that region. It wouldn't be our problem.

While you look at Jews as the boogey people, for all that ails your fears, the real boogey people are laughing at you and doing what they want.......right past you.

Yawn, I only see you guys screaming that this is what our policy should be and how we need to be scared of the people who scare you.

I hear your legitimate complaints, except that they are all one sided and learnt from only a few sources, and those sources have the intent of turning you and as many other people against Jews in general. Otherwise one would not be mentioning "the Jews" in US government, especially with what happened in the last US election.

Sorry, what happened in the last election? We replaced one group of Collaborators with another.. Oh, wait, no, we elected on lady who wears a hijab and questions stuff. OH MY GOD, EVERYONE PANIC!!!!

I've got a degree in history from UIC, thanks.

You do not wish to blame Jews, and only Jews for the policies you cannot accept in the US? Don't.

I blame them for the policies they instigate... nothing more, nothing less.

Do not worry. Jews are used to having any and every accusation come their way, for anything and everything they are NOT responsible for. It only makes them stronger. And it makes Israel stronger, knowing that it MUST be stronger in order to survive any and all real and false attacks on its right to exist as the country for the Indigenous people of the Land.

Again, you are a colonial state, the last vestige of European colonialism of Africa and Asia. You know what happened to the rest of them? The INDIGENOUS people took over. Sometimes the colonials got to stay, sometimes they had to run for their lives.

Wow two pages of angry rants.. let's break this down, shall we?

Not really. Frankly, I was in the Army during Gulf War I, and before that, Saddam didn't even show up on our radar as an enemy, until the Zionists started in on the guy. He was more frightening to the Zionists than the Iranians, because he could rally other Arabs to his cause.

Oh, I agree, the Zionists have infiltrated both parties to the point of treason.

I think we are well past the point where Americans are willing to send their sons and daughters over there to die for you. We saw that when they threw out Bush's cronies and put in Obama.

I care about AMERICA. Served 11 years in the army because I care about America. Frankly, if we spent half the money we spend propping up Zionism on alternative energy, we could care less about who runs that region. It wouldn't be our problem.

Yawn, I only see you guys screaming that this is what our policy should be and how we need to be scared of the people who scare you.

Sorry, what happened in the last election? We replaced one group of Collaborators with another.. Oh, wait, no, we elected on lady who wears a hijab and questions stuff. OH MY GOD, EVERYONE PANIC!!!!

I've got a degree in history from UIC, thanks.

I blame them for the policies they instigate... nothing more, nothing less.

Again, you are a colonial state, the last vestige of European colonialism of Africa and Asia. You know what happened to the rest of them? The INDIGENOUS people took over. Sometimes the colonials got to stay, sometimes they had to run for their lives.
More lies learned at some old Judeophobe's knees.

Not impressive at all :)

Dear New York Times,

A few days ago, you decided in your infinite wisdom to publish this cartoon:

image.png

Had you published a cartoon of the US President being led by a character with the Star of David, dayenu.*

After all, this is very similar to Nazi Germany’s Lustige Blätter, which in 1940 published this cartoon showing “England’s leadership is in good hands”, depicted by the “eternal Jew” leading Winston Churchill.

churchill-cartoon.jpg

But you went even further than this Nazi paper.

You depicted the Jewish character as a dog.

And you gave US President Trump a yarmulke, implying he is in very deep with the Joooooos.

So when I read your “apology”.

I understood full well that this was not an honest mistake starting with an errant intern. A number of players at your publication had to OK this before publication.

So take your apology and shove it.

Read the rest of it:

Take Your Words and Shove 'Em!

Forum List

Back