Israel does not target civilians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israelis or Jews do not consider non jews as human so they are not even considered civilian.

So Bibi is not lying , although Jews lie al the time, but in his mind he is telling the truth.

The only life that matters is a jew life, religious jew not as much as an atheist jew.

Looks like they do

Watching your ridiculous video we do not see any Israeli targeting any civilian. All we see is a terroist complex in Gaza leveled & some dead People who I guess are Palestinians but we know not who killed them. Anyway thank you for this entertaining video from the truth media Al Jazeera. Heh Heh

When we see a reliable account then folks might pay a bit more attention...

If a Palestinian told me that Day was bright and Night was dark, I'd ask for a second opinion...

As would most Americans with even an ounce of brains...

If a Palestinian told me that Day was bright and Night was dark, I'd ask for a second opinion...

Most Americans are brainwashed. Most Americans get their view of the world from what they see on Fox and CNN.

Most Americans are brainwashed. Most Americans get their view of the world from what they see on Fox and CNN.
And you knows best.

Israel is a sick and inhuman society that should be nuked and barbecued before God.

Now say that you don't hate the Jews after this post, how about all of islam and its supporters should be neck shot to increase the worlds I.Q. by at least 100 points. At the same time removing 99% of the violence, terrorism and mass murders from society

Now say that you don't hate the Jews after this post, how about all of islam and its supporters should be neck shot to increase the worlds I.Q. by at least 100 points. At the same time removing 99% of the violence, terrorism and mass murders from society
You don't thing that's a little harsh?

BTW, why would I hate Jews?

Everything as it does not show anything. Where is the evidence of the targeting as none can be seen. Just another pallywood production that relies of bad editing and lies
Where's your evidence of that?

This is nothing more than conjecture on your part.

More to the point where is your evidence of any targeting, if none is to be seen than you are the one using conjecture. If the video is heavily edited and jumps from scene to scene that don't seem to be the same place then it is a faked video. Find a video that contains the evidence for once and you will have a case, keep producing edited videos that don't match the narrative and you fail.
Example is the alleged bullet flying towards a man that was stated to have hit him in the back. Your picture showed the man running towards the bullet, so was obviously a fake. And still you argued that it showed the IDF were deliberately targeting innocents and shooting them down in cold blood

You don't thing that's a little harsh?

BTW, why would I hate Jews?

You tell me as only you can answer the why, and your words show that you do hate the Jews

Israel is a sick and inhuman society that should be nuked and barbecued before God.

My money is you hate the Jews because you have been brainwashed by your religion and your fellow Nazi's into hating the Jews, while at the same time defending the Palestinians terrorism, violence and murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back