Israel Develops Advanced New Radar System

The above statement by the Little Boy should tell all the viewers why he is in the nut house. Little Boy, this thread is about a radar system. If you can't concentrate, tell one of the staff to inform, your psychiatrist and maybe he will prescribe new meds for you.

Why not take a nap and dream about you becoming brave and commanding a unit of Syrian youth to destroy the new Israeli radar system. In your sleep you can be leading them wearing your lederhosen.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:10

EXCLUSIVE: Syrian Youth Join Army to Fight ISIL
13930323000250_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- Hundreds of young volunteers in the province of Hasaka joined the Syrian army to take part in the campaign against ISIL as the war against the Takfiri terrorists is raging in three different fronts.
Brave Syrian youth. Not comparable with your child soldiers. Stop your nut house nonsense by the way. It has become boring.

The psycho doesn't believe that some of the boy soldiers around the world have volunteered. Meanwhile, Little Boy, make sure your lederhosen are nice and clean when you lead a regiment of Syrian youth. Your beloved leader will be so grateful for your help.

Any person who responds like you belongs in the nut house, and for all anyone knows, that is where you reside. By the way, you don't have to read any threads that I initiate and then respond with something nutty. You don't see me responding to any threads you start. I don't even bother reading yours.

As the viewers can see, this thread is about a new Israeli radar systems, and the Little Boy couldn't help himself by dragging in child soldiers.
Have you heard, people? According to Sally, child soldiers are volunteers and I am in the nut house :cuckoo:

Read the story of Faruk, the seven years old freedom fighter:
On his birthday, father Abu had a nice gift for him: A new bicycle. But the front wheel was deformed after he drove into a road hole. That was enough! Assad has to go! Faruk went to Iraq to trade his bike for a Kalashnikov. When he was back, the revolution was in full swing already and he joined the Free Syrian Army.

This thread, if you remember, is about a newly developed Israel Radar System. What has Faruk have to do with it unless he was one of the engineers.

My goodness, it just goes to show you how mentally ill people can't stay on topic.
What topic? Young Syrian fighters join the forces?

I know you can read English. Can you respond by typing in the title of this thread? Thank you very much.

See wham happens, folks, when you are mentally ill. You forget that you were the one who first dragged in boy soldiers in a thread about an Israeli radar system. Now if the Little Boy actually had brains, he would have thought up a good weapon for his buddy Assad to use again's his enemies

By the way, are we going to get boy soldiers dragged into this by the nut job?

Israeli Scientific Achievements - Breaking Israel News Israel Latest News Israel Prophecy News

Brave Syrian youth. Not comparable with your child soldiers. Stop your nut house nonsense by the way. It has become boring.

The psycho doesn't believe that some of the boy soldiers around the world have volunteered. Meanwhile, Little Boy, make sure your lederhosen are nice and clean when you lead a regiment of Syrian youth. Your beloved leader will be so grateful for your help.

Any person who responds like you belongs in the nut house, and for all anyone knows, that is where you reside. By the way, you don't have to read any threads that I initiate and then respond with something nutty. You don't see me responding to any threads you start. I don't even bother reading yours.

As the viewers can see, this thread is about a new Israeli radar systems, and the Little Boy couldn't help himself by dragging in child soldiers.
Have you heard, people? According to Sally, child soldiers are volunteers and I am in the nut house :cuckoo:

On his birthday, father Abu had a nice gift for him: A new bicycle. But the front wheel was deformed after he drove into a road hole. That was enough! Assad has to go! Faruk went to Iraq to trade his bike for a Kalashnikov. When he was back, the revolution was in full swing already and he joined the Free Syrian Army.

This thread, if you remember, is about a newly developed Israel Radar System. What has Faruk have to do with it unless he was one of the engineers.

My goodness, it just goes to show you how mentally ill people can't stay on topic.

I know you can read English. Can you respond by typing in the title of this thread? Thank you very much.

See wham happens, folks, when you are mentally ill. You forget that you were the one who first dragged in boy soldiers in a thread about an Israeli radar system. Now if the Little Boy actually had brains, he would have thought up a good weapon for his buddy Assad to use again's his enemies

Israeli Scientific Achievements - Breaking Israel News Israel Latest News Israel Prophecy News
Where do those child soldiers have their arms from? Isnt it your moderate rebels?

Where do those child soldiers have their arms from? Isnt it your moderate rebels?

Where do you get your diapers and pacifiers from? Inquiring minds want to know. Nurse, the Little Boy is sopping wet. You haven't changed his diapers in hours.

New Topics

Forum List

Back