Israel Develops Advanced New Radar System

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It is always interesting to see what Israel has come up in areas such as this to help them in their defense against those who would destroy that country.

Israel Develops Advanced New Radar System
By Raphael Poch June 26, 2015 , 9:00 am

ultra-c1-radar-technology.jpg

ULTRA UHF radar from IAI. (Photo: Israel Aerospace Industries)

The largest radar system ever built by Israel, the new ULTRA-C1, has been completed and is being hailed as a major game changer in radar technology.

The size of the radar unit, built by Israeli Aerospace Industries, is that of a small office building of four or five stories high. The mass size of the unit makes it easier to track multiple objects over large distances.

While the radar will not be immediately implemented into use by the IDF, it is likely that the new system will go into service sometime within the next few years, according to a recent report by Ynet.

Read more at:

Israel s ULTRA-C1 Radar System Being Hailed as Game Changer - Israel News

Three billion dollars per year of U.S. taxpayer dollars. No wonder they are the new "super-race".

Jews always perform better with someone else's dime.
Those who constantly hail Israel, also hail the child soldiers in Syria. Israel should get rid of that kind of supporters. Those are really damaging its reputation almost more than itself.

Three billion dollars per year of U.S. taxpayer dollars. No wonder they are the new "super-race".

as opposed to trillions for the arabs and their conflicts?

It's Just Mr. H. trolling again because he leads a lonesome life. No doubt he probably trolls all the other forums also. I think that the viewers can pick up that he is not fond of Jews. I certainly hope that should he ever need one of the Israeli medical innovations, he turns it down given his poor opinion of the Jews.

Those who constantly hail Israel, also hail the child soldiers in Syria. Israel should get rid of that kind of supporters. Those are really damaging its reputation almost more than itself.

Now the Little Boy, the hypocrite, is going to pull up his posts from other forums to show the viewers here that he is so concerned about the boy soldiers in many parts of the world.

Only a psycho like he is would say such nonsense when this thread is about Israel's new radar system. I guess when you live in the nut house you get lonely being stuck in your room most of the day so you feel you have to put your two cents in where it doesn't even belong.

It's Just Mr. H. trolling again because he leads a lonesome life. No doubt he probably trolls all the other forums also. I think that the viewers can pick up that he is not fond of Jews. I certainly hope that should he ever need one of the Israeli medical innovations, he turns it down given his poor opinion of the Jews.
Y'know, I honestly appreciate many of your posts as being informative and enlightening. I think you know that. :slap:

And FYI my life is far from "lonesome", dove.

It's not that I have a poor opinion of Jews, I just have a poor opinion of people who build their successes upon the donated monies of others and then boast of accomplishments without recognition of their benefactors.

And another thing- you don't have to be a Jew to be successful or innovative or groundbreaking. Yet you constantly affix the "Jew" label to such advances in science and technology and engineering and medicine as if that is a precursor to success in those fields.

Must you constantly whore out Jews in such a manner? :dunno:

Y'know, I honestly appreciate many of your posts as being informative and enlightening. I think you know that. :slap:

And FYI my life is far from "lonesome", dove.

It's not that I have a poor opinion of Jews, I just have a poor opinion of people who build their successes upon the donated monies of others and then boast of accomplishments without recognition of their benefactors.

And another thing- you don't have to be a Jew to be successful or innovative or groundbreaking. Yet you constantly affix the "Jew" label to such advances in science and technology and engineering and medicine as if that is a precursor to success in those fields.

Must you constantly whore out Jews in such a manner? :dunno:

Poor you, Mr. H. You have been so obvious in your low opinion of the Jews so no use trying to hide it. I remember a time back it was said that about $3 of our tax money goes to Israel. I would be happy to refund that $3 to you. Now if you could only get all the money we have given and are still giving Pakistan even though their soldiers report to the Taliban about our soldiers' movements. By the way, Mr. H., everyone knows that all civilized countries contribute something to benefit humanity, but one has to admit that so much has come from a very tiny country. Moreover, no one is stopping you from telling the accomplishments of other countries on the appropriate forums, but this happens to be the Middle East forum, and Israel happens to be in the Middle East.

Now the Little Boy, the hypocrite, is going to pull up his posts from other forums to show the viewers here that he is so concerned about the boy soldiers in many parts of the world.

Only a psycho like he is would say such nonsense when this thread is about Israel's new radar system. I guess when you live in the nut house you get lonely being stuck in your room most of the day so you feel you have to put your two cents in where it doesn't even belong.
Sally the child soldier battalion commander needs some radar reconnaissance. This is what this thread is all about.

What trillions? Arabs do not get trillions, in fact Egypt (recently after the military coup resumed receiving in April 2015 is 1.5 bn.) and Jordan ( 1 bn) combined receive less than Israel for keeping peace with Israel. In fact, the aid to Egypt and Jordan is really aid to Israel, keeping Egypt and Jordan non-players. Get your facts straight.

Sally the child soldier battalion commander needs some radar reconnaissance. This is what this thread is all about.

The above statement by the Little Boy should tell all the viewers why he is in the nut house. Little Boy, this thread is about a radar system. If you can't concentrate, tell one of the staff to inform, your psychiatrist and maybe he will prescribe new meds for you.

Why not take a nap and dream about you becoming brave and commanding a unit of Syrian youth to destroy the new Israeli radar system. In your sleep you can be leading them wearing your lederhosen.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:10

EXCLUSIVE: Syrian Youth Join Army to Fight ISIL
13930323000250_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- Hundreds of young volunteers in the province of Hasaka joined the Syrian army to take part in the campaign against ISIL as the war against the Takfiri terrorists is raging in three different fronts.

The above statement by the Little Boy should tell all the viewers why he is in the nut house. Little Boy, this thread is about a radar system. If you can't concentrate, tell one of the staff to inform, your psychiatrist and maybe he will prescribe new meds for you.

Why not take a nap and dream about you becoming brave and commanding a unit of Syrian youth to destroy the new Israeli radar system. In your sleep you can be leading them wearing your lederhosen.

TEHRAN (FNA)- Hundreds of young volunteers in the province of Hasaka joined the Syrian army to take part in the campaign against ISIL as the war against the Takfiri terrorists is raging in three different fronts.
Brave Syrian youth. Not comparable with your child soldiers. Stop your nut house nonsense by the way. It has become boring.

Why not take a nfap and dream about you becoming brave and commanding a unit of Syrian youth to destroy the new Israeli radar system. In your sleep you can be leading them wearing your lederhosen.

I saw that too on Fars

Brave Syrian youth. Not comparable with your child soldiers. Stop your nut house nonsense by the way. It has become boring.

The psycho doesn't believe that some of the boy soldiers around the world have volunteered. Meanwhile, Little Boy, make sure your lederhosen are nice and clean when you lead a regiment of Syrian youth. Your beloved leader will be so grateful for your help.

Any person who responds like you belongs in the nut house, and for all anyone knows, that is where you reside. By the way, you don't have to read any threads that I initiate and then respond with something nutty. You don't see me responding to any threads you start. I don't even bother reading yours.

As the viewers can see, this thread is about a new Israeli radar systems, and the Little Boy couldn't help himself by dragging in child soldiers.

The psycho doesn't believe that some of the boy soldiers around the world have volunteered. Meanwhile, Little Boy, make sure your lederhosen are nice and clean when you lead a regiment of Syrian youth. Your beloved leader will be so grateful for your help.

Any person who responds like you belongs in the nut house, and for all anyone knows, that is where you reside. By the way, you don't have to read any threads that I initiate and then respond with something nutty. You don't see me responding to any threads you start. I don't even bother reading yours.

As the viewers can see, this thread is about a new Israeli radar systems, and the Little Boy couldn't help himself by dragging in child soldiers.
Have you heard, people? According to Sally, child soldiers are volunteers and I am in the nut house :cuckoo:

Read the story of Faruk, the seven years old freedom fighter:
On his birthday, father Abu had a nice gift for him: A new bicycle. But the front wheel was deformed after he drove into a road hole. That was enough! Assad has to go! Faruk went to Iraq to trade his bike for a Kalashnikov. When he was back, the revolution was in full swing already and he joined the Free Syrian Army.

Last edited:

Have you heard, people? According to Sally, child soldiers are volunteers and I am in the nut house :cuckoo:

On his birthday, father Abu had a nice gift for him: A new bicycle. But the front wheel was deformed after he drove into a road hole. That was enough! Assad has to go! Faruk went to Iraq to trade his bike for a Kalashnikov. When he was back, the revolution was in full swing already and he joined the Free Syrian Army.

This thread, if you remember, is about a newly developed Israel Radar System. What has Faruk have to do with it unless he was one of the engineers.

My goodness, it just goes to show you how mentally ill people can't stay on topic.

This thread, if you remember, is about a newly developed Israel Radar System. What has Faruk have to do with it unless he was one of the engineers.

My goodness, it just goes to show you how mentally ill people can't stay on topic.
What topic? Young Syrian fighters join the forces?

I assume the principal reason for the system is to better deal with possible Hez or Iranian missiles. The SAF and IAF have been severely degraded, and are preoccupied with internal strife.

Forum List

Back