Israel Destroys Hamas Prime Minister’s Office

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/17/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-assault.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

By ISABEL KERSHNER and RICK GLADSTONE
Published: November 16, 2012
JERUSALEM — Israel retaliated for Palestinian rocket attacks on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem with five airstrikes before dawn on Saturday on the Gaza City offices of Ismail Haniya, the prime minister of Hamas — the militant Islamist group that governs Gaza.

The Gaza City funeral on Thursday of Ahmed al-Jabari, the Hamas military commander, killed in an Israeli attack.
Mr. Haniya’s office was destroyed, witnesses said, and the main police complex nearby was also hit. About the same time at the south end of the Gaza Strip, heavy Israeli bombardment was reported on the smuggling tunnels leading to Egypt. There were no reports of deaths from those strikes as of 7 a.m. Saturday, but Mr. Haniya’s office is in a populated area, and several homes around it were damaged.

I don't understand how this doesn't spin out of control.

Good thing you're not one of those white supremacists who also hates jews.

Israel Destroys Gaza Prime Minister?s Office - NYTimes.com

By ISABEL KERSHNER and RICK GLADSTONE
Published: November 16, 2012
JERUSALEM — Israel retaliated for Palestinian rocket attacks on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem with five airstrikes before dawn on Saturday on the Gaza City offices of Ismail Haniya, the prime minister of Hamas — the militant Islamist group that governs Gaza.

The Gaza City funeral on Thursday of Ahmed al-Jabari, the Hamas military commander, killed in an Israeli attack.
Mr. Haniya’s office was destroyed, witnesses said, and the main police complex nearby was also hit. About the same time at the south end of the Gaza Strip, heavy Israeli bombardment was reported on the smuggling tunnels leading to Egypt. There were no reports of deaths from those strikes as of 7 a.m. Saturday, but Mr. Haniya’s office is in a populated area, and several homes around it were damaged.

I don't understand how this doesn't spin out of control.

That's a nice touch. I hope Israel can make some progress against that murderous horde.

Forum List

Back