Israel destroys el-Wafa hospital as staff evacuates all patients

Israel destroys e al-Wafa hospital as staff evacuates all patients

Watch "Fear Grips Israel Hit Gaza Hospital" on YouTube
Fear Grips Israel Hit Gaza Hospital: Fear Grips Israel Hit Gaza Hospital - YouTube

Video is from earlier in the offensive, threats and attacks have been ongoing throughout this military offensive in Gaza

"The Israeli military has destroyed el-Wafa rehabilitation*hospital in the Gaza Strip, after first targeting the facility with five missiles on July 11, 2014. The Israeli military*began striking the building around 8:eek:o pm this evening and within two hours all hospital staff and patients had evacuated the only rehabilitation center in the Gaza Strip. As they departed what remained intact from the medical center burned to the ground.

“It’s already destroyed,” said Basman Alashi, director of el-Wafa, continuing, “I don’t know how much is left of it, but we have evacuated all of our patients. We lost power, there was a fire in the building.”

Alashi spoke to me via telephone from his house in Gaza, unable to cross the Israeli shelling to reach*the hospital. “I left the hospital at seven and within two hours they had bombed the hospital.” Shells hit every floor of the building, and a fire spread throughout..."

Doctors evacuate patients after Israel bombs hospital | The Electronic Intifada

Here we see a deliberate egregious violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention, a war crime, the complete destruction of an internationally protected hospital by Israel.
The IRC was notified by the IDF to warn the hospital to evacuate. The reason was to level the 4 story building so Hamas militants couldn't use it to direct fire onto IDF positions. Just another example of cowardly Hamas "warriors" figtting from civilian locations. Get your bullshit stories straight, Fatima.

Evacuate a hosp so it could be shot down, have you ever worked in one, all those beds out in the middle of the streets, you have to be out of your mind.

Seems if they were so concerned they wouldn't have been letting Hamas use it.

for the record---the title of this thread constitutes islamo Nazi propaganda ----
the 'hospital" was actually a nursing home ---ie not dealing with ACUTE CARE-----
in actual hospitals the "rehab" portions of the hospital are ---in the USA ---
called "step down" meaning the only people placed there are people who no
longer need daily expert care.----the person who named this thread knowingly
attempted to create the impression that gravely sick people were being hastily
dragged out of the hospital UNDER FIRE ------the fact is that no patient was
harmed at all. Furthermore the hospital had days of prewarning-------I have
seen violence IN HOSPITALS-------in the USA more serious than that which the
islamo naziette here attempts to exaggerate

Why do you think that you can just make up any lie about the IDF and get away with it?

Medical sources: Israel using unfamiliar toxic gas against Palestinians in Gaza

Friday, 18 July 2014 12:24

The on-going military operation, dubbed by Israel 'Operation Protective Edge', has so far resulted in the killing of at least 249 Palestinians and the wounding of 1860 others, according to Palestinian Health Ministry records

Dozens of Palestinians, including children, suffered from suffocation on Thursday due to inhaling what is being described as a "strange toxic gas" launched by the Israeli army during its ground incursion in the north and south of the Gaza Strip, Anadolu news agency reported.

Anadolu*quoted Dr. Ashraf Al-Qidra, a spokesperson for the Health Ministry in Gaza, as saying that: "Dozens of Palestinians, including children, arrived at hospitals suffering from suffocation after inhaling a white poisonous gas fired by the Israeli army in the northern Gaza Strip and in the Shawkah neighbourhood near Rafah, to the south."

Al-Qidra urged the Palestinians in Gaza "not to panic when they inhale the strange gas, to protect themselves using tarpaulin coats or nylon clothes and to cover the doors, windows and vents with a moist cloth to prevent air from leaking inside."

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/n...miliar-toxic-gas-against-palestinians-in-gaza

story of the gas can be traced back to Press TV (Iranian)

Just how stupid are the docs over there? all they can say is "a strange white poisonous
gas that causes suffocation" that's it? "suffocation"? people have DIED of this stuff
and they still have no idea what it is and what it does?------ I like the word
"UNFAMILIAR" like its some strange thing cooked up by alchemists from a recipe
in the Talmud------similar to that recipe jews have for transforming base metals to gold.

Why are muslims so eager to prove that they are stupid?. If I was a muslim I would
be INSULTED by that idiotic report

Hamas has no shame. They use babies as human sheilds.

151127_600.jpg

I don't see the hospital, or even the remains of it, in those pictures. Could you point it out, please?

"I don't see. . ."

What is it that you "don't see. . ." again ?

. . .you mean, the:

- Terrorists (the PLO, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and their evil friends, like hezbollah & al queda)
- The elaborate smuggling tunnels they've had in place for years
- Their rocket-launching pads
- The refugee camps
- The shroud-headed, veiled face women folk ?
- The flag burning parades
- The Suicide bombers
- The in-fighting between hamas and fatah ? (remember, it was total chaos)
- The.......DESPAIR ?

"I don't see. . ."

YOU see just fine......

Forum List

Back