Israel Defines Humanity

....you racist jerk
So....you didn't favor my putting you in your place? Bet it happens to you quite a bit, huh?

Peabody may well be a Stormfront-based Nazi troll but the looniest of Israel's left have been driven stark, raving mad by the left's loss of standing and power in Israel. They just can't understand most Israeli's unwillingness to bend over and take it where the sun don't shine. For them, political ideology trumps even their God-given sense of survival. Unfortunately we have the same kind of loony-left (and raunchy right) loons here who have nothing but disdain for America and Americans.

I was only there for a few weeks, and don't really have a handle on the Left in Israel, and the extent of their influence.

Any truth to the rumor that they no longer worship God, and, instead, worship Jillian????

Loony Leftism is a religion unto itself.
The majority of Israelis are left of center and oppose new settlements.

....you racist jerk
So....you didn't favor my putting you in your place? Bet it happens to you quite a bit, huh?

Peabody may well be a Stormfront-based Nazi troll but the looniest of Israel's left have been driven stark, raving mad by the left's loss of standing and power in Israel. They just can't understand most Israeli's unwillingness to bend over and take it where the sun don't shine. For them, political ideology trumps even their God-given sense of survival. Unfortunately we have the same kind of loony-left (and raunchy right) loons here who have nothing but disdain for America and Americans.

I was only there for a few weeks, and don't really have a handle on the Left in Israel, and the extent of their influence.

Any truth to the rumor that they no longer worship God, and, instead, worship Jillian????

Really?

"WHY ISRAELI JEWS ARE CONSERVATIVE AND AMERICAN JEWS ARE LEFTIST
The Left lost in Israel, but still rules over American Jews."
Why Israeli Jews are Conservative and American Jews are Leftist

Your recitation of political truth reeks of the same skills that ended the career of Milli Vanilli

....you racist jerk

Exactly right!

Unfortunately, it is the fastest growing religion on the planet.
The left does appear to be taking complete control of America, at least from the standpoint of social issues. With respect to the economy and foreign policy, the establishment Democrats are very conservative, hawkish and into free and unregulated markets.

Evidence please. A poll would be nice.

While I understand it's a controversial subject and I respect a nation's right to choose, having a discussion on the matter is best resolved with facts.

FWIW, I was in Israel with the US Navy back in the late 80s and worked with the IDF. Beautiful country and I wish it the best.

molgpiyq.jpg
More proof you read my posts and are a silly, immature liar Jihadist-wannabe. You claimed you won't read my posts and then advised others to do the same, yet here we are. ROFL This is really fucking funny, Blitzbirne. No fucking wonder the West is kicking the shit out of idiots like you.

You are scam. I don´t talk to you, liar. I don´t read your posts, liar. Liar, the page is still in my signature.

Caution to all the others:
Don´t talk to Divine.Wind the liar. If you don´t agree with him, he will spread lies about you and everything connected to you. Just show this filthy piece of trash the middle-finger. He is not worth wasting a second for him.

More proof you read my posts and are a silly, immature liar Jihadist-wannabe. You claimed you won't read my posts and then advised others to do the same, yet here we are. ROFL This is really fucking funny, Blitzbirne. No fucking wonder the West is kicking the shit out of idiots like you.

You are scam. I don´t talk to you, liar. I don´t read your posts, liar. Liar, the page is still in my signature.

Don´t talk to Divine.Wind the liar. If you don´t agree with him, he will spread lies about you and everything connected to you. Just show this filthy piece of trash the middle-finger. He is not worth wasting a second for him.
molgpiyq.jpg

Proving for a third time you're a liar. ROFL

How many people and how much money have you scammed off your website, Blitzbirne? Lots and all of it? Did you keep all of the money or did you send a couple of Euros to feed the children starving under your hero Bashar?

Fourth time today you've been proven to be are a fucking liar.
rofl-5d.gif

Forum List

Back