Israel Defense Ministry plan earmarks 10 percent of West Bank for settlement expansio

Barack Obama...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Tashbih Sayyed, Muslim Pakistani Scholar, Journalist, Author and Former Editor in Chief of Our Times, Pakistan Today, and The Muslim World Today
Blinded by their anti-Semitism, Arabs ignore the fact that neither are they an indigenous group nor is the Jewish nationhood a new phenomenon in Palestine; the Jewish nation was born during 40 years of wandering in the Sinai more than five thousand years ago and has remained connected with Palestine ever since. “Even after the destruction of the last Jewish commonwealth in the first century, the Jewish people maintained their own autonomous political and legal institutions: the Davidic dynasty was preserved in Baghdad until the thirteenth century through the rule of the Exilarch (Resh Galuta), while the return to Zion was incorporated into the most widely practiced Jewish traditions, including the end of the Yom Kippur service and the Passover Seder, as well as in everyday prayers. Thus, Jewish historic rights were kept alive in Jewish historical consciousness.

It is a matter of record that the Arabs owe their presence in Palestine to the Ottomans who settled Muslim populations as a buffer against Bedouin attacks and Ibrahim Pasha, the Egyptian ruler who brought Egyptian colonists with his army in the 1830s. And during all those times when Arabs lived under the Ottoman rule, they never showed any desire for national independence.

Jerusalem has always remained a Jewish majority – a symbol of Jewish yearning to be an independent nation as they thrived in communities in many of Palestine’s towns. “By 1864, a clear-cut Jewish majority emerged in Jerusalem - more than half a century before the arrival of the British Empire and the League of Nations Mandate. During the years that the Jewish presence in Eretz Israel was restored, a huge Arab population influx transpired as Arab immigrants sought to take advantage of higher wages and economic opportunities that resulted from Jewish settlement in the land. President Roosevelt concluded in 1939 that "Arab immigration into Palestine since 1921 has vastly exceeded the total Jewish immigration during the whole period."

The present Arab declaration challenging the Jewish character of Israel cannot be ignored because it is not just an expression of dissatisfaction by a minority about their socio-economic situation but a reminder that Islamist radicalism and fundamentalism has now decided to challenge openly the legitimacy of the Jewish state.
Global Politician - Israel?s Arab Citizens And The Jewish State

Many settlers bought land from Palisimians to build. Why should they move.
Bro Jos liked this post.
Dear Hossfly,

You have received a new private message at US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum from Jos, entitled "New reputation!".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hi, you have received -50 reputation points from Jos.
Reputation was given for *this* (http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...bank-for-settlement-expansio-post5052343.html) post.

Comment:
Palisimians gets you a neg you racist

Regards,
Jos
Jos, I am far from being a racist. In fact, I love the little buggers. Palisimians are so backward and cute and can toss pebbles better than anybody on Earth. And they cry the biggest hoss turd sized tears.

Managed not owned. The land was Palestinian land and was still Palestinian land after the 1948 war.

You don't even know what the term, Palestinian land, means. Land can either be owned or politically controlled and in those terms, very little of the land was ever "Palestinian".

Palestinian land is either privately owned or owned collectively by the citizens i.e. public or state land. It is all the land inside Palestine's borders.

Political control doesn't mean much. Political control by a foreign power is called an occupation.

Perhaps with medication and counseling in time you'll learn to tell the difference between fact and fantasy. Ownership is established by law and effective laws are established by the party that can effectively exercise political control. In nearly all the land west of the Jordan River, Israel exercises effective political control and passes the laws that define ownership. Hence, the term, Palestinian land, can only mean, as a matter of fact rather than fantasy, land privately owned by individuals or other entities recognized under Israeli law as falling under the jurisdiction of the PA.

Put another way, the fact that you may be able to imagine a BMW in your driveway, doesn't mean it is actually there. Even if you are able to fool some others into believing you have a BMW it still won't be there as a fact on the ground as long as you are only able to imagine it. So it is with with your fantasy of "Palestinian land". Until such time that the Palestinian Arabs exercise effective political control over the land, they cannot pass effective laws defining ownership no matter how hard you may wish it were true and no matter how many others may share your fantasy.

Many settlers bought land from Palisimians to build. Why should they move.
Bro Jos liked this post.
Dear Hossfly,

You have received a new private message at US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum from Jos, entitled "New reputation!".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hi, you have received -50 reputation points from Jos.
Reputation was given for *this* (http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...bank-for-settlement-expansio-post5052343.html) post.

Comment:
Palisimians gets you a neg you racist

Regards,
Jos
Jos, I am far from being a racist. In fact, I love the little buggers. Palisimians are so backward and cute and can toss pebbles better than anybody on Earth. And they cry the biggest hoss turd sized tears.

Palestinians: Other Arabs Who Can't Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg]Ace Ventura - Loser - YouTube[/ame]

So what if anything have done with your life, Jstone?

"'I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him.'"

Ariel Sharon Quotes

Like a dog gobbling up excrement he finds on the street, so you continue to feed your irrational hatred of Israel with shit like this.

This quote, reported as fact, can only be found on anti-Isreal/pro-Palestinian websites:
General Ouze - Google Search
Merham&hl=en&start=0&sa=N&filter=0

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."

- Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

Date sent: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:11:58 +0200
From: International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism - infoATict.org.il
Organization: International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism
Subject: Re: Ariel Sharon In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956
Hello,

The comment that you quoted is indeed an invention, and a rather lame one. To begin with, any public expression of such sentiments would be grounds for dismissing a soldier from the army. Hatred is considered to render the soldier incapable of clear judgement and unreliable in carrying out the will of the state. Indeed many young hotheads have been dismissed from active combat duty because of their expression of racist sentiments--sentiments that could have serious consequences in an army in which Jews serve alongside Druze and Bedouin Arab soldiers.

One clue to the fact that the comment is a pure fabrication is the use of the word "Palestinian." In 1956, the term had still not taken hold in reference to Palestinian Arabs, but was at times used to refer to Jews born in Mandatory Palestine prior to the establishment of Israel. The Arabs in Palestine often referred to themselves as residents of "Greater Syria," or of the new state of Jordan. Many were also eligible for citizenship in the new state of Iraq, by virtue of their parents having come from the region prior to the establishment of Iraq. However, a large number had been caught in the process of migrating to look for work at the very time when the modern states were being set up by the great powers, and thus found themselves stateless on arrival in Mandatory Palestine.

At any rate, the term "Palestinian Arab" was made popular only in the early 1960's by what eventually became Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement, the Palestine Liberation Movement, which was founded in 1964. It did not catch on right away, and certainly had not gained enough provenance to have been used by Ariel Sharon in 1956. There is simply no way that an Israeli--and certainly not one expressing the sentiments ascribed to Sharon in this comment--would at that time have used the term "Palestinian" to refer to the Arabs. Even when the term began to be used by the PLO in the 1960's, it was scoffed at, on the grounds that there had never been any state in the region called Palestine (see Golda Meir's comment, "There is no such thing as the 'Palestinian people'," referring to the PLO's use of the term.).

I hope this will help to clarify things.

Sincerely,
Yael Shahar
International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism

Mr. Sharon On Killing Palestinians
How fucking stupid would someone have to be to imagine Sharon as anything but a racist thug?

"'Ariel Sharon first came to prominence as an army officer in the 1950s. After leaving the military he entered politics, forging the hardline Likud Party. In 1982, Sharon was forced to step down as the party’s defense minister, but re-emerged as prime minister in 2001' * and other non-descript passages that overlook the truth of what the man did.

"In 1982, Sharon was forced to leave his post because he oversaw and permitted the slaughter of Palestinian civilians in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila, an event, together with his mass killings in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank some 20 years later, for which he faces prosecution for war crimes in Belgium.

"These details the American people are not to know nor are they to know that the UNSC passed Resolution 521 condemning those massacres.

"So as Sharon awaits the inevitable, let us view him against a moral mirror that will reflect his most grievous crimes.

"Let’s view what Sharon’s IDF has done and continues to do in light of a resolution adopted by the UN unanimously and without abstentions, a document that Israel signed at a later date, the Genocide Convention of the United Nations."

The Rape of Palestine » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

You're such a pussy happily swallowing Empire's ejaculate and your obvious preference for the interst$ of I$rael over those of the US leads me to believe Pat Tillman (Sr,) had you in mind:

"Fuck you and yours."

Liar liar pants on fire. :lol:

You're such a pussy happily swallowing Empire's ejaculate and your obvious preference for the interst$ of I$rael over those of the US leads me to believe Pat Tillman (Sr,) had you in mind

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

Newly released maps indicate Civil Administration secretly setting aside additional land for Jewish settlements, presumably with the intention of expanding them.
Supremacist feelings and expansionist policies of arab settlers are, understandably hurt, but jews have to have homes too!

You don't even know what the term, Palestinian land, means. Land can either be owned or politically controlled and in those terms, very little of the land was ever "Palestinian".

Palestinian land is either privately owned or owned collectively by the citizens i.e. public or state land. It is all the land inside Palestine's borders.

Political control doesn't mean much. Political control by a foreign power is called an occupation.

Perhaps with medication and counseling in time you'll learn to tell the difference between fact and fantasy. Ownership is established by law and effective laws are established by the party that can effectively exercise political control. In nearly all the land west of the Jordan River, Israel exercises effective political control and passes the laws that define ownership. Hence, the term, Palestinian land, can only mean, as a matter of fact rather than fantasy, land privately owned by individuals or other entities recognized under Israeli law as falling under the jurisdiction of the PA.

Put another way, the fact that you may be able to imagine a BMW in your driveway, doesn't mean it is actually there. Even if you are able to fool some others into believing you have a BMW it still won't be there as a fact on the ground as long as you are only able to imagine it. So it is with with your fantasy of "Palestinian land". Until such time that the Palestinian Arabs exercise effective political control over the land, they cannot pass effective laws defining ownership no matter how hard you may wish it were true and no matter how many others may share your fantasy.

Military occupation occurs when a belligerent state invades the territory of another state with the intention of holding the territory at least temporarily. While hostilities continue, the occupying state is prohibited by International Law from annexing the territory or creating another state out of it,…

Military Occupation legal definition of Military Occupation. Military Occupation synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Belligerent occupation in a foreign war, being based upon the possession of enemy territory, necessarily implies that the sovereignty of the occupied territory is not vested in the occupying power. Occupation is essentially provisional.
---------------------------
*** On the other hand, subjugation or conquest implies a transfer of sovereignty, which generally takes the form of annexation and is normally effected by a treaty of peace.

Occupation

Military occupation occurs when a belligerent state invades the territory of another state with the intention of holding the territory at least temporarily. While hostilities continue, the occupying state is prohibited by International Law from annexing the territory or creating another state out of it,…

Military Occupation legal definition of Military Occupation. Military Occupation synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Belligerent occupation in a foreign war, being based upon the possession of enemy territory, necessarily implies that the sovereignty of the occupied territory is not vested in the occupying power. Occupation is essentially provisional.
*** On the other hand, subjugation or conquest implies a transfer of sovereignty, which generally takes the form of annexation and is normally effected by a treaty of peace.

Occupation

Fakestinians admit to occupying Jewish land---They invaded Israel from Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza.Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims

Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Occupation

I'm glad to see you have abandoned the nonsense of talking about "Palestinian land".

Since within a week of the end of the war Israel offered to return the territories it had captured in return for peace, there was clearly no intention to hold and by this definition there was no occupation. Furthermore, with respect Gaza and the West Bank, their legal status at the time of the Six Day War was that of the unincorporated remnants of the former Protectorate, so definitions concerning the invasion of one state by another don't apply.

Occupation

I'm glad to see you have abandoned the nonsense of talking about "Palestinian land".

Since within a week of the end of the war Israel offered to return the territories it had captured in return for peace, there was clearly no intention to hold and by this definition there was no occupation. Furthermore, with respect Gaza and the West Bank, their legal status at the time of the Six Day War was that of the unincorporated remnants of the former Protectorate, so definitions concerning the invasion of one state by another don't apply.

...that of the unincorporated remnants of the former Protectorate,...

Got a link?

Occupation

Got a link?

Your own cohorts in Hamas admit to occupying Jewish Israel when they invaded from Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza. Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims

Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Occupation

Got a link?

Got a brain? They were a part of the former Protectorate and they had not been incorporated into any state since, unless, of course you recognize the Jordanian annexation of the West Bank as legitimate.

Got a link?

Got a brain? They were a part of the former Protectorate and they had not been incorporated into any state since, unless, of course you recognize the Jordanian annexation of the West Bank as legitimate.

They were a part of the former Protectorate...

Which was protecting what?

Military occupation occurs when a belligerent state invades the territory of another state with the intention of holding the territory at least temporarily. ...
Cool! But with no other state involved, "occupation" becomes an arab occupational bullshitation, of course.

Forum List

Back