Israel Damages Gaza Kindergarten In Airstrike

Gazans share a border with Egypt and West Bankers share one with Jordan. They are free to leave anytime they choose ... they just can't enter Israel without permission. You denigrate Israel for protecting her borders just as any country would do because you are a mindless, hateful idiot (and I'm being diplomatic).
Carry on.
Fuck your diplomacy!

If what you said was true, then why does the IDF routinely shoot at Palestinian fisherman? Why are there over 500 checkpoints on land that isn't yours? Why are you building settlements on land you don't own? Why are you building "iron curtains" on property that is someone else's? Why, when Hamas does a street improvement community project, like providing light poles down city streets, something that has nothing to do with terrorism, IDF snipers shoot the lights out at the top of the pole? Why do you fuck with them and blame others for your fucks?

I denigrate Israel for the things they should be denigrated for. Embrace the horror and stop being such a fucking coward!

Statement like these are what any sane Israeli wishes.

Hamas is responsible for terrorizing my city, my house, my friends and family.

I want them gone.

Sue me.

Didn't you say recently that Israel WASN'T a war zone?

I am sometimes wondering, in what way should I adress you in order for you to understand the tiny tiny things.

I'll let you know when I figure this out.:eusa_whistle:

I understand that 60+ years after the "creation" of Israel that you folks are still at war. Are you having fun yet? :D

Forum List

Back