Israel criticizes Falk for boycott call

go to hell you disgusting pig---ass licker of the rapist murdering pile of shit of mecca some day the world will learn to emulate the pig of mecca and get all of his ass lickers
out of civilized lands back to the dungheap in which the pile of shit they worship was born

What the fuck did you say to me? Wha? Stupid bitch! Shut your mouth rude and ignorant Zionist terrorist. Dirty people! Phew!
Don't you think we are aware that many Arabs douse themselves in perfume because they don't bathe? By the way, a little kid using vulgarities doesn't make that little kid a big man. He still is a little kid trying to act like a big man and not succeeding.

You're cookin now Hoss doll! Ha Ha Ha! He's almost letting all of his hate out, know he is revving on the Arabs as well. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, Tinny, you seem to have a good time with your Palestinian propaganda on your magic computer that really isn't there so I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolving_door_policy_(Palestinian_Authority)

Behind Brand Israel: Israel’s recent propaganda efforts

The main tactics

In October 2005, the Forward reported that directors from the Israeli foreign ministry, prime minister’s office and finance ministry met to work out “a new plan to improve the country’s image abroad — by downplaying religion and avoiding any discussion of the conflict with the Palestinians.” Although the “Brand Israel” initiative was launched in 2006, its origins can be dated to 2001 when Boaz Mourad, the founder of the Insight Research Group, and Ido Aharoni of the Israeli Foreign Service, “pulled together a branding team for Israel” (including a partner from public relations heavyweight Burson-Marsteller).

During her term as foreign minister, Tzipi Livni appointed Aharoni as head of the “Brand Israel” project, as well as assigning $4 million for the first two years (which is additional to the annual $3 million budget for “hasbara” or propaganda). When it was launched in October 2006, the Israeli MFA promised that Brand Israel would “advance several objectives” including trade, tourism and strengthening “Israel’s positive image” for political reasons.

The firm’s founder toured Israel as part of the mission “to create a brand disconnected from the Arab-Israeli conflict that focuses instead on Israel’s scientific and cultural achievements.”

Behind Brand Israel: Israel's recent propaganda efforts | The Electronic Intifada
And we are supposed to believe the Electronic Intifada site, Tinny, where they don't hide the fact that the people behind it hate the Jews and Israel? I guess you didn't like the idea of us boycotting other Muslim countries in retaliation, did you? After all, they hate us anyway so why should we help them out? Meanwhile, I will tell you the same thing I told your protege, Baghdad Bob. If you ever need something which comes out of Israel for some health problem you might have, turn it down because you don't want to be a hypocrite. I wonder if any readers remember when some group with the mind set of Tinny wanted Americans to boycott Trader Joe's because that chain was selling goods from Israel. That boycott was certainly a flop since the Israeli goods were flying off the shelves. Something else coming out of Israel. Cardboard wheelchair to roll out from Israel | ISRAEL21c

You criticize all sources. It is a standard propaganda ploy.
----------
The "Brand Israel" campaign launched by the Foreign Ministry in Toronto last September has officially ended, and initial evaluations of its impact have begun. The campaign, which aimed to create awareness of Israel in a context other than the Arab-Israeli conflict, showcased Israeli creativity, archeological history and technological prowess.

Brand Israel turned Canada into a PR battlefie... JPost - Opinion

What the fuck did you say to me? Wha? Stupid bitch! Shut your mouth rude and ignorant Zionist terrorist. Dirty people! Phew!
Don't you think we are aware that many Arabs douse themselves in perfume because they don't bathe? By the way, a little kid using vulgarities doesn't make that little kid a big man. He still is a little kid trying to act like a big man and not succeeding.

You're cookin now Hoss doll! Ha Ha Ha! He's almost letting all of his hate out, know he is revving on the Arabs as well. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Why, Mr. Bob, the Laughing Hyena who still wears short pants, the ones who hate are the Muslims who go around killing people in the name of a religion. I am sitting innocently behind a keyboard reading your childish nonsense, having myself a good laugh, while your brethren are having a good time even murdering other Muslims. Do you also laugh like a hyena when you read about your Sunni brethren blowing up some Shiites? I certainly wouldn't doubt it.

Muslims adulate Adolf abu ali Hitler too. In fact adolf abu ali------took some of the umar pig's ideas when he compiled his NUREMBURG LAWS the laws which rendered GENOCIDE "legal" it was that particular caliph pig who came up with the idea that jews should not be permitted to ride on camels or horses or even on ---leather or textile saddles when they got on a donkey------he was shit
hitler took a lot of hindu indian notions too

the swastika which you see everywhere in india both anti clockwise as well as hitler's clockwise

and the Aryans who actually are the north indians and iranians he called the master race

german the language is grammatically very similar to north indian and all indo european lingos but that's all

couln't even think of his own name for the super race

so are the hindus responsible for hitler......is he maha swami hitler ananda too???

Last edited:

Why, Mr. Bob, the Laughing Hyena who still wears short pants, the ones who hate are the Muslims who go around killing people in the name of a religion. I am sitting innocently behind a keyboard reading your childish nonsense, having myself a good laugh, while your brethren are having a good time even murdering other Muslims. Do you also laugh like a hyena when you read about your Sunni brethren blowing up some Shiites? I certainly wouldn't doubt it.

You're a shadowy guy. :lol::lol::lol:

The Shadow knows!

And only the Shadow knows why your madrassa never gives homework or class projects like the rest of the schools in your state are required to do. Hmm, maybe I should contact the person in charge of education in your state and tell him what is going on.

And only the Shadow knows why your madrassa never gives homework or class projects like the rest of the schools in your state are required to do. Hmm, maybe I should contact the person in charge of education in your state and tell him what is going on.

58061.jpg

Last edited:

58061.jpg
You are such a young pipsqueak that you probably never heard of The Shadow. Meanwhile, I am wondering if you were taught at a young age to have the same mind as the kid in this video. Perhaps you were still living in Gaza at a young age and was able to watch those kiddie cartoons that taught the children to hate the Jews. If so, I certainly hope you have given up the idea of becoming a martyr.
Egyptian Child Preacher Curses Obama And Bush, Calls For Israel’s Destruction

Forum List

Back