Israel costs USA 1.6 trillion $

we need to quit sending money to all countries.

The thing is that US is interested in oil. Israel dosent have any. It would be smarter to be friends with countries like Iran that has large deposits of oil. Taking Irans side against Israel would probobaly give a 2$/gallon for gasoline or so.

According to that logic, it would have been smarter to be allies with Hitler and Tojo during WW II. Yeah, that's the ticket: we should have helped Hitler invade Russia! Then we could have recieved a share of the spoils. We wouln't be having any oil troubles if we were in control of the oil fields in the Caucuses!

How could we have been so stupid!

Well, a strong US economy is always good for us. They are an important trade partner. So instead of sending all this aid to Israel you should keep the money in US. The dollar is weak now because of all this aid and money printing in USA. More fiscal discipline in DC would make the dollar stronger and increase the US purchasing power.

The Sedish economy would be much stronger if you shit canned your welfare state and forced all your deadbeats to get a job.

^^Republicans: always fighting for corporate welfare and welfare to Israel, but rag on the poor.

The GM bailout, Solyndra, and TARP were all Democrat operations. Democrats are the ones who dispense corporate welfare.

^^Republicans: always fighting for corporate welfare and welfare to Israel, but rag on the poor.

The GM bailout, Solyndra, and TARP were all Democrat operations. Democrats are the ones who dispense corporate welfare.

Yup, and you had a point in there somewhere?

Why do you support corporate welfare and handouts to Israel? Just because the Dems do....lol. You are just another partisan hack.

Israel has cost the US 1.6 trillion?

According to the Congressional Budget Office report in 2007, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars have cost taxpayers 2.4 trillion dollars. Those wars are for Israel, as are trillions of other costs, resulting in a great deal of financial suffering in the US. We should pull the plug on the Zionist regime and end the curse. No more American money or blood for the middle-east.

those wars have nothing to do with Israel, you fucking antisemite jackass. Click your jack boots together, salute your fuhrer and then march your sorry ass back under the rock you slithered out from under.

Is it your business how the United States spends our money? No.

you know, chica, i really hate when people make that kind of statement...whether it's to someone like Grump or someone like the loser o/p. aside from the fact that what we do affects other countries, you have strong opinions about what happens elsewhere and wouldn't hesitate to opine...

better to focus on o/p being full of it.... because you know it isn't concerned with our fiscal health... (since it didn't do it's little o/p about how much money we give to saudi arabia, or the pals or spend in iraq or anything else... and only israel seems to offend it and its friends)

the fact that it's probably *not* where it says it is ... is a whole other story, given its other "threads" seem to indicate it's just another paulian yutz.

Last edited:
I once saw a list of all the foriegn aid we dole out

and that much of the countries on that list vote against us in the UN

while that might not be the most reliable benchmark, one would think our world views might gain a little sympathy from those countries we monitarilly support

~S~

Is that all?

Seriously I thought it would be much more.

That number doesn't include the private donations of American supporters to the Isreali cause, I guess.

That amount would be, I suppose, much larger that the offical number.

Since 1973, Israel has cost the United States about $1.6 trillion. If divided by today's population, that is more than $5,700 per person.
This is an estimate by Thomas Stauffer, a consulting economist in Washington. For decades, his analyses of the Middle East scene have made him a frequent thorn in the side of the Israel lobby.

Economist tallies swelling cost of Israel to US / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Money spent well?

LOL...How did I know this would be your response :badgrin:

Is that all?

That number doesn't include the private donations of American supporters to the Isreali cause, I guess.

What does a private donation have anything to do with anything idiot? Do you want the government to control that too? It seems Obama does, its none of your business how much private citizens gives to Israel

Eurotrash, we in America don't give a shit about your opinion.

We support Israel because they set the example for others in the middle east to follow which in the long run creates peace and stability in the region, instead of bloodshed that the Arabs have only shown they know through the centuries.

Jordan and up until recently Egypt have followed Israel's lead in being peaceful and focusing on internal politics instead of worrying about their neighbor and invading them. Jordan is friendly with Israel because we've assured both sides we support them, so we have a strong anchor in the Arab world to change their backwards mentality of taking out the infidels and forcing islamic law down our throat.

Now, go worry about your own miserable life.

Since 1973, Israel has cost the United States about $1.6 trillion. If divided by today's population, that is more than $5,700 per person.
This is an estimate by Thomas Stauffer, a consulting economist in Washington. For decades, his analyses of the Middle East scene have made him a frequent thorn in the side of the Israel lobby.

Economist tallies swelling cost of Israel to US / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Money spent well?

Is that all?

And private donations costs us money how?

This coming year Israel is set to get 3 billion, which will be the most she has ever recieved.

Moron!

we need to quit sending money to all countries.

The thing is that US is interested in oil. Israel dosent have any. It would be smarter to be friends with countries like Iran that has large deposits of oil. Taking Irans side against Israel would probobaly give a 2$/gallon for gasoline or so.

OH, You're a complete and utter moron.

For a moment there I was going to take you seriously.

Good thing I kept reading.

Money spent well?

I'm not a Republican. But, apparently, you are an idiot.... are you a life long member?

We support Israel because they set the example for others in the middle east to follow which in the long run creates peace and stability in the region, instead of bloodshed that the Arabs have only shown they know through the centuries.
All the rouge nation of Israel does is create chaos and instability throughout the Middle East.

By funding this Zionist abortion the U.S. is seen in a negative light by all of the countries in the region.

See helping Israel financially is helping Israel remain independent

Helping the poor in the US financially makes them dependent on Govt.

See the difference?

See helping Israel financially is helping Israel remain independent

Helping the poor in the US financially makes them dependent on Govt.

See the difference?

We provide military aid to them. They are surrounded by countries that want to kill them.
We're not feeding them. Bad analogy.

Stauffer's junk science is old news. In 1996 the anti-semite Harvard liberal was whining about Israel's water consumption. One unintended consequence of Stauffer's junk theories is that it casts some light about liberal analysis in global warming and the US economy. For one thing Stauffer includes US loans to Israel as a cost when Israel has never defaulted on a loan.

Forum List

Back