Israel comes first

Israel is very well looking into the Middle East changes behind the scenes, along with Gulf Arab countries and Western countries, superpowers, and through the Gulf countries there is a campaign against the Muslim Brotherhood and people don't want to see Egypt thrive with them. That's why like Iraq, they tried dividing Egypt, it's well known Iraq is divided into four areas, Arabs used to be 4 larges united 'Empires' countries, whatever you want to call it, then it was slowly being divided likes the rest of the world. That's the problem people didnt want put on themselves, and Arab leaders and some of their people are also at fault. But the constant urge to push for these divisions is active. And it is done for a purpose, to weaken Arabs for interests, etc.

USATODAY.com - Biden: Split Iraq into 3 different regions

http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/...ato-handbook-policymakers/2009/9/hb111-52.pdf

Continuing support for American policies in the Middle East, even in the face of the obvious risks and dubious benefits, stems from the erroneous belief that American military involvement in the Middle East protects U.S. access to ‘‘cheap’’ oil. The notion that U.S. policy in the Middle East helps give Americans access to affordable oil makes little sense if one takes account of the military and other costs—including two Gulf Wars—that should be added to the price that U.S. consumers pay for driving.

Israel is very well looking into the Middle East changes behind the scenes, along with Gulf Arab countries and Western countries, superpowers, and through the Gulf countries there is a campaign against the Muslim Brotherhood and people don't want to see Egypt thrive with them. That's why like Iraq, they tried dividing Egypt, it's well known Iraq is divided into four areas, Arabs used to be 4 larges united 'Empires' countries, whatever you want to call it, then it was slowly being divided likes the rest of the world. That's the problem people didnt want put on themselves, and Arab leaders and some of their people are also at fault. But the constant urge to push for these divisions is active. And it is done for a purpose, to weaken Arabs for interests, etc.

USATODAY.com - Biden: Split Iraq into 3 different regions

:redface:

I don't have any problem with Israel Firsters unless they are non-Israelis...if they are Americans then our loyalty is to America not to a foreign power.

Unfortunately in AIPAC Controlled American Politics, the terror on money politics gives Israel an edge...You think the NRA is a powerful lobby, AIPAC supersedes it in money contributions with a fraction of the membership.

Americans, ask why we've lost the Middle East to Islamists?

And you don't have a problem with an American (BIK) saying Arab nations come first for him?

I refuse to debate an ass-hole piece of shiite like you...but if someone else asks me that question, I have a great anwer.
What's your I.Q., Albert?

Forum List

Back