Israel comes first

Netanyahu says he knows what's best for Israel and that Israel should continue a policy that just enrages everyone, so why does he need US aid? If he doesn't use it properly, cut the 'aid'. Since he can do it all by himself and he's confident his occupy style policy will succeed.

Netanyahu says he knows what's best for Israel and that Israel should continue a policy that just enrages everyone, so why does he need US aid? If he doesn't use it properly, cut the 'aid'. Since he can do it all by himself and he's confident his occupy style policy will succeed.

It's not about it. Obama simly "stings" him back because Bibi got involved in the American elections, so he does the same. But it doesn't help him, because now Israelis are pissed at Obama, since he failed when it comes to the Arab spring and now pretends to know what is "best for us". On that I agree. We know what is best for us and even if Bibi is elected again it will be because our people wish it.

It's not about it. Obama simly "stings" him back because Bibi got involved in the American elections, so he does the same. But it doesn't help him, because now Israelis are pissed at Obama, since he failed when it comes to the Arab spring and now pretends to know what is "best for us". On that I agree. We know what is best for us and even if Bibi is elected again it will be because our people wish it.

What is the US Israel's servant? Nobody has control over the Arabic world revolutions and changes, the rightful people declare what they want and the governments will start to listen to their people more. Yeah I know Netanyahu was interfering with the US elections and his attitude toward Obama is disgusting, especially when he rejected a two state solution based on 67 lines. Never the less, Israelis think they know what's best for them, and they wish for more Jewish majority and 'security', even though they jeopardize their security everyday by continuing their policies. Israelis need to stop thinking the Middle East revolves around them as if they control the whole Middle East. They can't change nothing, the more true governments the worse it gets for Israel because is Israel is a country based on violence and the Arabs will always protest Israeli offensives like they did in the last one. We are with our people.

Op-ed: Better to have a somewhat displeased American president than a terror-ridden country

Israel comes first - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

I don't have any problem with Israel Firsters unless they are non-Israelis...if they are Americans then our loyalty is to America not to a foreign power.

Unfortunately in AIPAC Controlled American Politics, the terror on money politics gives Israel an edge...You think the NRA is a powerful lobby, AIPAC supersedes it in money contributions with a fraction of the membership.

Americans, ask why we've lost the Middle East to Islamists?

Op-ed: Better to have a somewhat displeased American president than a terror-ridden country

I don't have any problem with Israel Firsters unless they are non-Israelis...if they are Americans then our loyalty is to America not to a foreign power.

Unfortunately in AIPAC Controlled American Politics, the terror on money politics gives Israel an edge...You think the NRA is a powerful lobby, AIPAC supersedes it in money contributions with a fraction of the membership.

And you don't have a problem with an American (BIK) saying Arab nations come first for him?

What is the US Israel's servant? Nobody has control over the Arabic world revolutions and changes, the rightful people declare what they want and the governments will start to listen to their people more. Yeah I know Netanyahu was interfering with the US elections and his attitude toward Obama is disgusting, especially when he rejected a two state solution based on 67 lines. Never the less, Israelis think they know what's best for them, and they wish for more Jewish majority and 'security', even though they jeopardize their security everyday by continuing their policies. Israelis need to stop thinking the Middle East revolves around them as if they control the whole Middle East. They can't change nothing, the more true governments the worse it gets for Israel because is Israel is a country based on violence and the Arabs will always protest Israeli offensives like they did in the last one. We are with our people.

Netanyahu's refusal of accepting the 67 borders was backed up by most of Israelis, who applouded this decision. when he spoke then he spoke in behalf of us, and it was hardly about Obama-Bibi, but more about Israel.

We know what is best for us. Who knows besides us? The ones who threw us into pitholes and shot our grandfather's heads in Poland? Or the ones today who are more busy condemning rebuilt of Jerusalem then carnage in the Haleb University? Yes, the way that the world behaves these days makes it clear that WE know best when it comes to our destiny and that WE, just like you Americans, have the right to say that we don't want others to get involved in our politics.

The Middle East is ALL about violence, which I think we all know its roots. Israel is hardly 1% of the MidEast, yet the only thing the MidEast is united for, is hatred for Israel. YOU make us the center of attantion, it's not us demanding that place.

Because you surrend to the fanatic Islamic terror?

And you don't have a problem with an American (BIK) saying Arab nations come first for him?

Where did I say that?

I doubt the Israelis think 'the US is Israel's servant': that whole schtick is just anti-Jewish propaganda. Yes, anti-Jewish and not confined to anti-Israel.

There is - no doubt about it! - some point at which 'pro-elsewhere' is going to become 'not supporting the US' or possibly even 'conflicting with the US'. ANY 'elsewhere' - even Canada or the UK.

But simply supporting the continued existence of a State of Israel is certainly nowhere near that point. Nor is the degree of support which most American Jews have for Israel anywhere close to that point.

The kinds of comments that Phil is making are basically a re-iteration of the canard that 'Jews never have true loyalty to anything but themselves'.

We should be seeing identical comments about every American who states they place something else above the Constitution....... including their Christian or Muslim faith.

Netanyahu's refusal of accepting the 67 borders was backed up by most of Israelis, who applouded this decision. when he spoke then he spoke in behalf of us, and it was hardly about Obama-Bibi, but more about Israel.

We know what is best for us. Who knows besides us? The ones who threw us into pitholes and shot our grandfather's heads in Poland? Or the ones today who are more busy condemning rebuilt of Jerusalem then carnage in the Haleb University? Yes, the way that the world behaves these days makes it clear that WE know best when it comes to our destiny and that WE, just like you Americans, have the right to say that we don't want others to get involved in our politics.

The Middle East is ALL about violence, which I think we all know its roots. Israel is hardly 1% of the MidEast, yet the only thing the MidEast is united for, is hatred for Israel. YOU make us the center of attantion, it's not us demanding that place.

No they don't, and no one said to listen to Europe, you can believe all you want and take a risk, but that's not the full story, you interfere in other countries to put military bases on Arabic Land and to invade countries far from you for your sake. You get plenty of Aid from worldwide countries and your military is largely from foreign countries. You're being paid war reparations still, you are feeding off the world but you make it sound as if Israel is isolated, in the open it may seem like that, but when you get deeper you notice activity to destroy anyone who disagrees with Israel and to funnel money to Israel. And no, it's usually not violent, although Israel has the Mossad which has carried out assassinations all over and hide from responsibility. We know their ways to create instability in several areas of the region. Israel is the bully in the Middle East. It's natural for attention to be directed at country which acts as if the attention came out of nowhere by trying to fool people.

Because you surrend to the fanatic Islamic terror?

Lipush you're smart but choose to be ignorant, here's another game you play where you act as if militants came out of the sky, everyone knows the disgusting policy in the Middle East, mass murder of anyone who disagrees with America, now it's slowly toning down, and we know that the US gets Iraqi oil free from the Iraqi government, nobody's an idiot who believes that 'terror' whitewash crap. It's called a profit war and America is responsible for millions of lost lives in the Middle East, and you're sick for urging more mass murder of the people's of the Middle East because you use such a propaganda statement for your agenda. Those 'terrorists' are only growing because people all know how brutal America and several other Western countries treatment of the Middle East for their oil, if there was no oil, no one would care to interfere in the Middle East, and France and Britain occupation isn't forgotten, the last decades are a result of the past centuries of the West's brutal war on the Middle East. Shove your lies up your ass!

"What is the US Israel's servant? Nobody has control over the Arabic world revolutions and changes, the rightful people declare what they want and the governments will start to listen to their people more. Yeah I know Netanyahu was interfering with the US elections and his attitude toward Obama is disgusting, especially when he rejected a two state solution based on 67 lines. Never the less, Israelis think they know what's best for them, and they wish for more Jewish majority and 'security', even though they jeopardize their security everyday by continuing their policies. Israelis need to stop thinking the Middle East revolves around them as if they control the whole Middle East. They can't change nothing, the more true governments the worse it gets for Israel because is Israel is a country based on violence and the Arabs will always protest Israeli offensives like they did in the last one. We are with our people. "

BIK, somewhere in there, especially the bolded words. At least it seemed so to me, that you were speaking as 'an Arab' and not at all as 'an American'. Which is fine and I have no problem with a person identifying as both, same as I do. BUT if Phil's going to freak out over me, he'd best do the same over you - or else he's a hypocrite.

My comment wasn't intended as 'against' you. I do disagree with your view, but then I figure it was a 'knee-jerk' response to a look at US/Israeli relations. I found it mildly amusing, in a way - but since I just don't fancy you as a chew toy, I won't focus on the irony of your comments.

No they don't, and no one said to listen to Europe, you can believe all you want and take a risk, but that's not the full story, you interfere in other countries to put military bases on Arabic Land and to invade countries far from you for your sake. You get plenty of Aid from worldwide countries and your military is largely from foreign countries. You're being paid war reparations still, you are feeding off the world but you make it sound as if Israel is isolated, in the open it may seem like that, but when you get deeper you notice activity to destroy anyone who disagrees with Israel and to funnel money to Israel. And no, it's usually not violent, although Israel has the Mossad which has carried out assassinations all over and hide from responsibility. We know their ways to create instability in several areas of the region. Israel is the bully in the Middle East. It's natural for attention to be directed at country which acts as if the attention came out of nowhere by trying to fool people.

To which country we "invade" in military (PN Palestine is no answer, since is still not a state).

"Destroy anyone who disagree"? We have no power to do that. You give us far too much credit for actions we don't do nor have any part in.

The Mossad is organization dedicated to protect Jews worldwide; Yes, it has eyes in many places, but it is no different than the eyes the Iranians, or the Russians, or the Americans have all over the globe.

Israel is the bully? Yes, that will be natural for you to say. But only yesterday, today even, We've heard of a country killing dozens of innocent foreign civilians, putting bombs on them and killing them on the spot. Some of them were Americans, some Europeans. This country was a Muslim country. Not Israel. And there is a country not to far from here, that kills hundreds in a day. among them infants and old and disabled. That country is not Israel either. Blaiming on US being the "bullies" when Muslim countries are doing so much worse is fuming.

Do you know that they say that the number of victims in Syria crossed the 60,000 by now? And would you like to guess how many Syrians were ever killed by the IDF, in ALL of the wars since 48 until now? LESS THAN 20,000!

SO WHO IS THE BULLY?

To which country we "invade" in military (PN Palestine is no answer, since is still not a state).

"Destroy anyone who disagree"? We have no power to do that. You give us far too much credit for actions we don't do nor have any part in.

America

The Mossad is organization dedicated to protect Jews worldwide; Yes, it has eyes in many places, but it is no different than the eyes the Iranians, or the Russians, or the Americans have all over the globe.

Israel is the bully? Yes, that will be natural for you to say. But only yesterday, today even, We've heard of a country killing dozens of innocent foreign civilians, putting bombs on them and killing them on the spot. Some of them were Americans, some Europeans. This country was a Muslim country. Not Israel. And there is a country not to far from here, that kills hundreds in a day. among them infants and old and disabled. That country is not Israel either. Blaiming on US being the "bullies" when Muslim countries are doing so much worse is fuming.

Do you know that they say that the number of victims in Syria crossed the 60,000 by now? And would you like to guess how many Syrians were ever killed by the IDF, in ALL of the wars since 48 until now? LESS THAN 20,000!

SO WHO IS THE BULLY?

That doesn't change the criteria, we all know there is violence in the Middle East but we know why, divide and conquer, and the country free from all of it, is Israel, America and Israel want that to happen, and they want it for reasons we don't know, everything I see on the media is a load of crap, America has an agenda in the Middle East, and they have military bases where the countries leaders aren't allowed to enter or know what is going on there, these bases can take over a country in a few days, everyone is aware of this policy. The bullcrap protect our ally crap or to defeat terrorists crap is a lie from hell. Anyone that believes that is purposefully ignorantly being that way. And through media hatred and government brainwashing people here believe it, because their government knows our people best.

Wow, do you really believe all that anti-American crap you just spit out??????

And Phil thinks everyone should be worried about me????????

I refuse to debate an ass-hole piece of shiite like you...but if someone else asks me that question, I have a great anwer.

Wow, do you really believe all that anti-American crap you just spit out??????

And Phil thinks everyone should be worried about me????????

What does the phrase mean? It means shut up about what's going on behind the scenes and don't ask questions. Well, no, I don't want another disaster that led to this instability, I'm anti American policy in the Middle East, the government is good to their people but brutal to the people over there. Unless the American approach changes with their way of dealing with things, I will continue to criticize it. And maybe Obama is heading that way and has a better understanding, but who comes after him is the problem.

America

SO WHO IS THE BULLY?

That doesn't change the criteria, we all know there is violence in the Middle East but we know why, divide and conquer, and the country free from all of it, is Israel, America and Israel want that to happen, and they want it for reasons we don't know, everything I see on the media is a load of crap, America has an agenda in the Middle East, and they have military bases where the countries leaders aren't allowed to enter or know what is going on there, these bases can take over a country in a few days, everyone is aware of this policy. The bullcrap protect our ally crap or to defeat terrorists crap is a lie from hell. Anyone that believes that is purposefully ignorantly being that way. And through media hatred and government brainwashing people here believe it, because their government knows our people best.

Israel has no interest in changing the MidEast, when the MidEast event doesn't concern us. That is the main reason why we didn't get involved in Egypt, and why we only carefully "watch" in Syria. We have no business and we don't shove our noses in there. We found it foolish that Obama chose to get involved in there, in the first place. That is none of the American business to start fixing the MidEast. If they want change, let them, if they want to kill eachother for that change, LET THEM. Only when it concerns Israel, it matters to Israel. The report giving to the US about Chymicals was sent only because of the fear it might influence us at some point. So it was given, and when published many Syrian civilians got their souls back.

Again I ask, you say we have BASES, military bases, all over the MidEast(That is what I got from your post). Well, give example. Which information do you have?

Forum List

Back