Israel clarified to Russia that IDF will continue Syria strikes

Ahh, you found an opportune moment for a conspiracy theory.

How cute.

Oh no... Not another one who can't answer questions... Preferring to post crap instead of dealing with the question asked...

It's ok, take your time, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself

Well gee, another one who finds a conspiracy theory in every action by The Zionists

Wanna explain where the conspiracy there is in my post?

Your conspiratorial musings "And what were those trucks doing?"

Wanna a'splain?

It was a question... Just in case you don't know .... ? is a Question Mark...

Normally what happens, when someone adds that to the end of a sentence they expect an answer not some BS because someone is either bored or brainless...

So, do you want to try again or do you just want to leave it in case you come up with something sensible?

So, we can agree your conspiracy theory lost traction and now you're fumbling to recover.

Oh no... Not another one who can't answer questions... Preferring to post crap instead of dealing with the question asked...

It's ok, take your time, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself

Well gee, another one who finds a conspiracy theory in every action by The Zionists

Wanna explain where the conspiracy there is in my post?

Your conspiratorial musings "And what were those trucks doing?"

Wanna a'splain?

It was a question... Just in case you don't know .... ? is a Question Mark...

Normally what happens, when someone adds that to the end of a sentence they expect an answer not some BS because someone is either bored or brainless...

So, do you want to try again or do you just want to leave it in case you come up with something sensible?

So, we can agree your conspiracy theory lost traction and now you're fumbling to recover.

So, can we agree you are incapable of debate and lack the intelligence to deal with anything other than your very insular, sad existence?

Your suggestion of "conspiracy theory" is in YOUR mind... I simply asked a question that YOU cannot/refuse to answer..

You are of a similar ilke to that Louie888 fellow... Lots of nothing to say because you simply troll this board....

Forum List

Back