Israel circa 2015

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
That's right folks...nothing there but a crater....yuk...yuk...yuk...

You reap what you sow.......

Look at the bright side Skit. Long after your life on earth is over Israel will still be thriving. And you won't have to suffer over it anymore.

That's right folks...nothing there but a crater....yuk...yuk...yuk...

You reap what you sow.......

• Banned
I wouldn't bet the farm on that one MJ...you see the issue is not only informed by history, but considerably more accurate forecasting: the wild-card here is weapons technology, and its diffusion in the last decade...Israel can wave its nuclear arsenal in futile gestures of inflated bravado, but we both know that the option is limited to rhetoric and empty saber-rattling, any first strike will ensure mutual destruction. Eventually the 21st century will bear witness to the demise of this horrid little terrorist state, and the entire world will applaud...can we blame them?

For around 3000 years Israel's enemies have come & gone predicting Israel's demise. And 3000 years from now Israel's enemies will still be predicting Israel's demise. Ain't life a bitch Skit for Israel's enemies?

I wouldn't bet the farm on that one MJ...you see the issue is not only informed by history, but considerably more accurate forecasting: the wild-card here is weapons technology, and its diffusion in the last decade...Israel can wave its nuclear arsenal in futile gestures of inflated bravado, but we both know that the option is limited to rhetoric and empty saber-rattling, any first strike will ensure mutual destruction. Eventually the 21st century will bear witness to the demise of this horrid little terrorist state, and the entire world will applaud...can we blame them?

• Banned
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't look now my truncating little historian, but in the late seventh century the very last vestiges of the Sephardic Jewish presence in Palestine were wiped out...for the record this is called "demise"....what happened in the mid 20th century was that a pack of scurrilous European Jews advanced a claim so inherently ludicrous that some of us are still laughing to this day...the proposal that they hold an absentee title to historic Palestine that spans 13 centuries---no less. And further that they---and they alone are mysterious heir to the Sephardic Jews of the late seventh century...what folly!!!! my belly aches from alternating fits of convulsive laughter, followed by an long, drawn out wheeze that I feared might be my last...oooohhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't look now my truncating little historian, but in the late seventh century the very last vestiges of the Sephardic Jewish presence in Palestine were wiped out...for the record this is called "demise"....what happened in the mid 20th century was that a pack of scurrilous European Jews advanced a claim so inherently ludicrous that some of us are still laughing to this day...the proposal that they hold an absentee title to historic Palestine that spans 13 centuries---no less. And further that they---and they alone are mysterious heir to the Sephardic Jews of the late seventh century...what folly!!!! my belly aches from alternating fits of convulsive laughter, followed by an long, drawn out wheeze that I feared might be my last...oooohhhhhhhh
According to the anti-Semites, the disappearance of Israel would bring instant world peace.

Hmmm. So there are no more Sephardic Jews in Israel, eh Skit? Heh Heh.

Sephardic Jews : Ethnic Groups - Stand for Israel

Hmmm. So there are no more Sephardic Jews in Israel, eh Skit? Heh Heh.

Sephardic Jews : Ethnic Groups - Stand for Israel

who are the "SEPHARDIC JEWS" of the late seventh century? what happened to the sephardic jews of the 21st century? I have a brother-in-law -----by marriage to my husband's sister whose family had lived in Turkey for centuries before migrating to Israel---His mother tongue is Spanish (ladino) which he speaks fluently---and even preferentially. He is not Sephardic? He thinks he is and he certainly thinks he is jewish

Forum List

Back