Israel caught spying on the White House. Trump says “I don’t believe it“.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Israel accused of planting mysterious spy devices near the White House

White House spying: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu calls claim it put "StingRay" surveillance devices near White House a "blatant lie" - CBS News

But despite Netanyahu's insistence that the "longstanding commitment" by Israel not to engage in espionage on U.S. soil is "strictly enforced without exception," there is at least one high-profile case to challenge that claim.

Jonathan Pollard, a former U.S. Navy intelligence analyst, was arrested on Nov. 21, 1985 and sentenced two years later to life imprisonment for handing over a large amount of classified U.S. government information to Israel. He only got out of jail in the U.S. in 2015, after years of consistent lobbying from the Israeli government, including Netanyahu personally

——

Oh my God! It’s not even the first time.

White House spying: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu calls claim it put "StingRay" surveillance devices near White House a "blatant lie" - CBS News

But despite Netanyahu's insistence that the "longstanding commitment" by Israel not to engage in espionage on U.S. soil is "strictly enforced without exception," there is at least one high-profile case to challenge that claim.

Jonathan Pollard, a former U.S. Navy intelligence analyst, was arrested on Nov. 21, 1985 and sentenced two years later to life imprisonment for handing over a large amount of classified U.S. government information to Israel. He only got out of jail in the U.S. in 2015, after years of consistent lobbying from the Israeli government, including Netanyahu personally

——

He only got out of jail in the U.S. in 2015,

Shame on Trump for releasing Pollard.

He should be breaking rocks the rest of his life.

The President said ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ... and then he continued .....

You Demrats like the OP are too much, you pick and choose and post what suits you best, why not post the whole phrase?.:mad-61:

"I don't think the Israelis were spying on us," Trump said. "My relationship with Israel has been great...Anything is possible but I don't believe it."

You Demrats like the OP are too much, you pick and choose and post what suits you best, why not post the whole phrase?.
Because the rest of the phrase changes nothing. It could be 'It's highly likely but I don't believe it' and nothing changes.

——

Obama administration spied on German media, government - CNNPolitics

You Demrats like the OP are too much, you pick and choose and post what suits you best, why not post the whole phrase?.
Because the rest of the phrase changes nothing. It could be 'It's highly likely but I don't believe it' and nothing changes.

It does change the meaning because if you say " I don't believe it" by itself, is very categorical

as opposed to saying " ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE but....etc...etc...

the statement "anything is possible" opens the door to other potential eventualities

• Banned

You Demrats like the OP are too much, you pick and choose and post what suits you best, why not post the whole phrase?.:mad-61:

"I don't think the Israelis were spying on us," Trump said. "My relationship with Israel has been great...Anything is possible but I don't believe it."

That stuff he said before “I don’t believe it“ was word salad. He told us what he wanted us to know when he said “I don’t believe it“.

And the title of this thread is Trump says “I don’t believe it“.
You know what? He doesn’t fucking believe it.
Believe it!

Shit. Israel has probably been spying on every President since 1948. And every other leader of every country around the world.

The same is most likely true of every country, they all spy on each other. It's the nature of the world.

That stuff he said before “I don’t believe it“ was word salad. He told us what he wanted us to know when he said “I don’t believe it“.

Believe it!

Israel has been spying on us just like Russia, Iran, China and North Korea...

The question is were they spying on Trump or Obama to see if Obama was working for Iran?

( Actually Mosad spies on everyone even their own government, so nothing new )

As for Trump not believing, well that made you happy!

lol like Democrats care about foreign spies, and of ocurse we have Democrats themselves spying on the White House and leaking info at every opportunity, but never mind that we know Obama used a Federal agency to spy on Trump, don't we? Oh my, and we also know that Obama gave billions in untraceable cash to a global terrorist regime that has threatened to destroy us and our allies. But just never mind that, cuz TRUMPPPPPP!!!!

Whatever happened to the Red Chinese spy ring Diane Fienstein was providing cover for, anyway? Why was that story dropped by the media?

lol like Democrats care about foreign spies, and of ocurse we Democrats themselves spying and leaking info at every opportunity, but never mind that we know Obama used a Federal agency to spy on Trump, don't we? Oh my, and we also know that Obama gave billions in untraceable cash to a global terrorist regime that has threatened to destroy us and our allies. But just never mind that, cuz TRUMPPPPPP!!!!

Trump is not even that special seeing Snowden blew the lid off the fact our own government spies on us...

So nothing new at all in the Spy vs Spy realm...

Believe it!

Israel has been spying on us just like Russia, Iran, China and North Korea...

The question is were they spying on Trump or Obama to see if Obama was working for Iran?

( Actually Mosad spies on everyone even their own government, so nothing new )

As for Trump not believing, well that made you happy!
If Obama was working for Iran, he didn’t do a very good job. Trumps done more. He’s working to help Iran get their nuclear weapons back.

Forum List

Back