Israel caps Palestinians water: Amnesty

for fucks sake. what won't you people say? Just because a goddamn Navajo indian could survive on a drop of water a day doesn't mean we CUT OFF WATER TO RESERVATIONS.
I knew you'd start on about a drop of water.
Why can you not find a REAL Topic, like the one I pointed you toward?
Do you just like trying to sensationalize or is it your fundamental inability to recognize you are fallible and in this case have made an egregious error.

You're the imbecile who keeps equating 5 gallons with one drop.
For goodness sake, what won't you retards say?

why must you cry about my attention to THIS issue as if your projections are more pertinent? Fuck you, buddy. to a thirsty pali this might just be one more brick in the aparthied wall.. not that you'll ever give a shit, blank check writer.

YOU can't live on their WATER RATIONS, motherfucker. Why do you assume other human beings can? OR SHOULD? I guess you just kinda take all that available water for granted here in a place that doesn't hold it's state foot on your unwanted neck. Again, just because some desert dweller can survive with minimal water doesn't excuse a racist state from treating their ******* like we did in between the years of the emancipation proclamation and civil rights. That you would even rationalize this behaviour as acceptable is quite telling.

Retard, indeed.

indeed, and if zionist jews and blank check goyim were not racist as fuck they would stop pretending that hamas forces them to rationalize the complete subjugation of an entire ethnicity of unwanteds.

Hamas prioritizes hate and whining above water for its people. That's beyond fucking them over.

...says someone desperate to rationalize their fashionable racism....
Yet, Hamas is still fucking over their own people.

...says someone desperate to rationalize their fashionable racism....

which still doesn't forgive your racist blank check writing for zionists who do so exponentially worse than your excuse du jour.
You are the sucker who excuses Hamas' fucking over their own people. It is the government's job to deal with basics for their people. You excuse Hamas for fucking them over. It's someone else's fault? Then Hamas are also a bunch of whining pussies. You do them no favor. And of course a Jew-hater would buy into this without thought. You haven't an ounce of rationality in this matter because you are an emotional basketcase when it come to Jews. Seek help or at least a prescription of valium.

Last edited:

which still doesn't forgive your racist blank check writing for zionists who do so exponentially worse than your excuse du jour.
You are the sucker who excuses Hamas' fucking over their own people. It is the government's job to deal with basics for their people. You excuse Hamas for fucking them over. It's someone else's fault? Then Hamas are also a bunch of whining pussies. You do them no favor. And of course a Jew-hater would buy into this without thought. You haven't an ounce of rationality in this matter because you are an emotional basketcase when it come to Jews. Seek help or at least a prescription of valium.

newsflash, bitch. Every Mexican Drug Cartel in central america doesn't validate subjugating the entire fucking population of Juarez like unwanteds. YOU can use that as an excuse to help yourself sleep at night if you need to.. but you might as well be blaming a rape victim for the clothes she wears.

And yes, when israel insists on holding the last fucking authority over basic supplies like water I GUESS THAT IS WHO GETS BLAMED FOR WITHOLDING RESOURCES.

jesus fucking christ, IT'S NOT MACARONI. I bet you don't even RECALL israel doing the same with pasta. SHOCKER.

And, hey, when your excuses fail just cry Scarlet A.. it works for your zionist overlords so it should work for you too, right? Blame the victim for simply BEING there. Lord fucking knows palis wouldn't have to drink as much if they would just die off already, right bitch?

Here, enjoy some evidence, you fucking ****.

The pasta, paper and hearing aids that could threaten Israeli security

By Anne Penketh, Diplomatic Editor

Monday, 2 March 2009

Members of the highest-ranking American delegation to tour Gaza were shocked to discover that the Israeli blockade against the Hamas-ruled territory included such food staples as lentils, macaroni and tomato paste.

"When have lentil bombs been going off lately? Is someone going to kill you with a piece of macaroni?" asked Congressman Brian Laird. It was only after Senator John Kerry, the head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, raised the issue with Defence Minister Ehud Barak after their trip last month that Israel allowed the pasta in. Macaroni was considered a luxury item, not a humanitarian necessity, they were told. The total number of products blacklisted by Israel remains a mystery for UN officials and the relief agencies which face long delays in bringing in supplies. For security reasons such items as cement and steel rods are banned as they could be used by Hamas to build bunkers or the rockets used to target Israeli civilians. Hearing aids have been banned in case the mercury in their batteries could be used to produce chemical weapons.

Yet since the end of the war in January, according to non-government organisations, five truckloads of school notebooks were turned back at the crossing at Kerem Shalom where goods are subject to a $1,000 (£700) per truck "handling fee".

Paper to print new textbooks for Palestinian schools was stopped, as were freezer appliances, generators and water pumps, cooking
gas and chickpeas. And the French government was incensed when an entire water purification system was denied entry. Christopher Gunness, the spokesman for the UN agency UNRWA responsible for Palestinian refugees, said: "One of the big problems is that the 'banned list' is a moving target so we discover things are banned on a 'case by case', 'day by day' basis."

Human Rights Watch executive director Kenneth Roth said: "Israel's blockade policy can be summed up in one word and it is punishment, not security."

The pasta, paper and hearing aids that could threaten Israeli security - Middle East, World - The Independent

newsflash, bitch. Every Mexican Drug Cartel in central america doesn't validate subjugating the entire fucking population of Juarez like unwanteds. YOU can use that as an excuse to help yourself sleep at night if you need to.. but you might as well be blaming a rape victim for the clothes she wears.

And yes, when israel insists on holding the last fucking authority over basic supplies like water I GUESS THAT IS WHO GETS BLAMED FOR WITHOLDING RESOURCES.

jesus fucking christ, IT'S NOT MACARONI. I bet you don't even RECALL israel doing the same with pasta. SHOCKER.

And, hey, when your excuses fail just cry Scarlet A.. it works for your zionist overlords so it should work for you too, right? Blame the victim for simply BEING there. Lord fucking knows palis wouldn't have to drink as much if they would just die off already, right bitch?
:cuckoo:

eggywhiff.gif

Enjoy some evidence, ****, or keep running back under your silly little scarlet A porch. There is a reason why I rely on evidence and you rely on the same logic that kept blacks out of state colleges until the 60s.

congrats on achieving the exact future that the killers of Emmet Till hoped would flourish.

Enjoy some evidence, ****, or keep running back under your silly little scarlet A porch. There is a reason why I rely on evidence and you rely on the same logic that kept blacks out of state colleges until the 60s.

congrats on achieving the exact future that the killers of Emmet Till hoped would flourish.
:cuckoo: Seriously. No really. Anyone who posts the insanity that you do with little to no logic and expects a soul to give any weight to his commentary on logic must be delusional. And that's no non sequitur, it's a given - a gift from you.

:cuckoo: Seriously. No really. Anyone who posts the insanity that you do with little to no logic and expects a soul to give any weight to his commentary on logic must be delusional. And that's no non sequitur, it's a given - a gift from you.

of COURSE you'd think posted evidence is delusional, ****. of COURSE! ANYTHING to keep from admitting that you are a racist ****!

:thup:

go tell it to your local grand dragon, ****.

The pasta, paper and hearing aids that could threaten Israeli security

By Anne Penketh, Diplomatic Editor
See this is the critical evidence you left out pf your initial diatribe. You weaken your case when you distort facts. Every time you do that you leave yourself open to doubt about everything else you might post, and eventually you end up with people ignoring you.

I would like to know if there exists a security reason for denying the water purification; there are several methods for the task and some equipment might be more amenable to diversion for other. terrorist, uses. But as long as this water purification system is not such, then denying the Palestinians the right to purchase their own infrastructure does smack of transgression. Get back with the Manufacturer and the Model and I'll let you know if the problem is the Israeli's or the type of purifier. I suspect the Israeli's at this juncture, but I've been wrong before.

This may explain a bit.

http://www.nyjtimes.com/cover/05-06-...raeliWater.htm

"[w]hen Gaza was turned over to the sole ruling authority of Arafat's PA, it received total control of the Gaza aquifer - which at the time was still functioning and producing potable water. Within less than two years under Palestinian Arab management, the Gaza Aquifer was ruined, contaminated beyond repair. If the PA is incapable of taking care of its own aquifer to supply water to its residents, how can Israel place its trust in the same Authority to care and conserve water sources that supply Israeli taps?"
The Coastal Aquifer extends south to include all of the Gaza strip as well as the site in the Sinai where once Israelis built Yamit. Abandonning the coastal tail of the aquifer to the Egyptians - thus reducing Israel's water supply - compounded the damage to the aquifer by present-day overutilization. The remains of Yamit are a memorial - and a warning - of the first expulsion of Jews by Jews.

Atlas also points out the consequences of Israel's allowing the Mountain aquifer to fall into Arab hands:

[Given what has happened to the Coastal aquifer] "the importance of the Mountain Aquifer has increased. As Israel's State Comptroller's Annual Report already reported by the early 1990's:

"The Mountain Aquifer, extending eastward of the Coastal Aquifer, from the slopes of Mt. Carmel to Beersheba, and from the crests of mountain ridges in Judea and Samaria to the coastal plain, serves as the principle reservoir of drinking water to the Dan region, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Beersheba. Today, it is the most important long term source in the [National] Water System."

"Now comes the political problem. This 'most important long-term source' physically straddles the pre-1967 cease fire lines, alias 'the Green Line', into Judea and Samaria. The Principle of Connecting Vessels tells us that any activity affecting the water on one side will affect that on the other side as well. So if pumping operations, or uncontrolled flow of sewage or industrial waste, etc., occur on the western slopes of Judea and Samaria, it would cause serious, and most probably irreversible, damage to the key source of drinking water for Israel's major urban centers and environs.

"The political and strategic significance for Israel is clear. Withdrawing from Judea and Samaria - i.e., the Mountain Aquifer - or from the Golan Heights would create a situation in which the fate of Israel's water supply would be determined by Mr. Arafat's Palestinian Authority and the Syrians, respectively. [underscoring added]

"Can Israel really afford to trust her most valuable and irreplaceable national resource in the hands of those who have had a long history of trying to destroy the Jewish State? In the case of the Syrians, this includes diverting and/or poisoning Israel's water supply."

Whether through malevolence, ignorance or seeing the Middle East through Arab-colored glasses, much of the press presents a distorted picture of water usage between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs, wherein Israel is the villain. In the summer of 1998, as an example, the New York Times compared how the West Bank Arabs were "parched" for drinking water while the Jewish settlers near Hebron watered lawns and washed cars.[9] The Times knew exactly how incendiary the story was - accuracy wasn't its objective. The facts were much different - the settlers needed to drink bottled water because they didn't have drinkable water while the Arabs don't distribute their water equitably but sell their water privately or steal it and then sell it.

What goes unreported is the extent to which Israel shares water with her neighbors. Camera[10] pointed out in 2002 that

"... every year over 40 MCM (million cubic meters) of water from sources within Israel is piped over the Green Line for Palestinian use in the West Bank. Ramallah, for example, receives over 5 MCM. Israel sends another 4 MCM over its border for Palestinian use in Gaza. Thus, it is the Palestinians who are using Israeli water.

"And not just the Palestinians. Despite its own meager supply, Israel annually provided 600,000 CM of water to ten otherwise dry villages in South Lebanon, and provides more than 55 MCM annually to Jordan."

"In addition, Israel also supplies more than 4 MCM annually to the Gaza Strip through the Kissufim Line of the National Water Carrier, serving the Palestinian localities of El-Bureij, Moazi, Abasan, Bani Suheila and Khan Yunis" (Statistical Data on Gaza Area and Jericho, Israel Foreign Ministry, June 1994).

Link, please.

I was curious despite his rule breaking. Rabbi does the same thing, post a source but no link.

Think-Israel

THINK-ISRAEL features essays and commentaries that provide context for current events in Israel. The war Islam is waging against Israel and the West is a top priority. We report on global anti-Semitism, Islamism and creeping Sharia.We aim to make sense of what's going on.

:rofl: Biased source is biased.

what the hell of hamas are going to do here?

they only run a little piece of land named gaza.

do you mean that palestinian situation in WB is better than outside ? :eusa_eh:

Link, please.

I took that back a bit ago, Kalem is not an extremist, Kalem is weak and knows nothing of Moslem culture.

An Extremist I can respect, I do not agree with an Extremist but I can respect a man that fights for a cause.

Kalem on the other hand is a pretender, Kalem knows nothing of the Moslem culture nor the traditions, sure Kalem reads a bit but Kalem openly admits to being completely biased dismissing all Western works as "coloring books". With that kind of bigotry its no wonder kalem never strays from the Koran into reality of Moslem culture.

Kalem even stated that Russia of the USSR times was of the Western Countries and that the USSR was not of the Eastern Bloc, talk about being ignorant of simple history of only a decade or so ago.

So kalem, please continue to "cut and paste" the quran, the koran, the crayon, for "It is Allah's will you post as a fool".

Oh I GET IT! Palis, LIKE *******, tear up everything they get with watermelon juice and chicken grease and broke the water treatment plant. silly me.

damn.. why can't the world understand that it takes a JEW to get anything done well? Clearly, letting dirty palis put their grubby fucking hands on water plants is antisemitic.

/sarcasm

If the arabs (no such thing as a palestinian people historically) aint got water than what kind of state or nation will this be. A GIANT WELFARE STATE

The Arabs will be dependent on the whole world for charity, they aint even got water, hell they had greenhouses that produced million dollars worth of food and the arabs destroyed them, tell us how people who destroy are capable of self government.

I guess they will be beggars, the Beggar Nation of Palestine.

That has a nice ring to it.

So the Moslems destroy greenhouses that were million dollar profitable enterprises, the Moslems destroy ancient buildings, statues, they destroy anything the moslems did not create, the Moslems erase all traces of civilization before them, and the Moslems are ready for self-rule.

Yes, sign me up for a vacation to the "Beggar Nation of Palestine", Imagine the attractions, first on my list will be the "greenhouse ruins of the zionist dogs". Than noi trip will not be complete without watching the parade "masked molsem terrorsit", finished with the nightly show of "rockets raining on the zionist". On leaving I will be sure to leave an extra bit of money so the Jihadist can travel to Afhganistan to continue their education.

Last edited:
more *******! Lets KILL EM and be done with it! Israel's ******* should have known better than to be alive when a jew wants land. Clearly, gas chambers should be erected and palis, who don't exist anyway so who will miss them, should be exterminated WIDE SCALE. Fuck em, right? They are not as human as jews anyway and don't mean much in the grand scheme of things. We don't see any Geronimos out there bugging America, RIGHT? I wonder if there are any jews who can get a good deal on smallpox ridden blankets. Maybe some bottled water with anthrax in it. Anything less would CLEARLY be antisemitism and would convey that you just want to see dead jews floating in the sea. The burning bush LORD hath SPOKEN! Canaan didn't deserve to live when a jew wanted THAT land either so, given the precedence, what is the problem with killing off palis, and muslims, wholesale?

/sarcasm.

I took that back a bit ago, Kalem is not an extremist, Kalem is weak and knows nothing of Moslem culture.

If saying that I know nothing about "Muslim culture" makes you feel better about having your ass whipped raw with Qur'anic scripture and ahadith, you're welcome to do so. No, I don't know a great deal about Arab culture (the is no such thing as "Muslim" culture; Islam is an international religion.) I do know about Islam, and I will continue to smoke you in any argument you attempt to start about it. :lol:

edit: and I will keep your quote in my signature for a while as a testament to your unparalleled idiocy. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back