Israel caps Palestinians water: Amnesty

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009

Amnesty International has accused Israel of denying Palestinians adequate access to water while allowing Jewish settlers in the occupied West Bank almost unlimited supplies.

Israel, the human rights group said, restricts availability of water in the Palestinian territories "by maintaining total control over the shared resources and pursuing discriminatory policies".

"Israel allows the Palestinians access to only a fraction of the shared water resources, which lie mostly in the occupied West Bank while the unlawful Israeli settlements there receive virtually unlimited supplies," Amnesty researcher Donatella Rovera said in a report.

Israel consumes four times more water than Palestinians, who use an average of 70 litres a day per person, according to the report entitled: "Troubled waters - Palestinians denied fair access to water."

those khazar settlers profit from land and water and leave native citizens without ressources :confused:

water-dhahreiah-41402.jpg

armed_israeli_settlers_in_the_west_bank__file_photo_2007_1.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed this
"Further aggravating an already dire situation, Israel and Egypt have sealed off the impoverished territory to all but basic goods since the Islamist Hamas movement seized control in June 2007, severely hampering the upkeep of basic infrastructure."
Which sheds a bit different light on the matter.
I believe that in the 1930's the area destined to become modern day Israel had almost no infrastructure, and that the current system is the result of Israeli development. I am unsure where fair lies, but it will require Islamic acceptance of Israel's right to exist before anyone can reasonably expect the Jewish Israeli's to give much support to a group which produces so many terrorists. Despite 60 years of "attrition" Israel shows no sign of being ready to give up and go away. Rather the opposite - each new clash adds fuel to their "Win at Any Cost" faction.

in other words:

Where is the water coming from? ISRAEL. Why should ISRAEL give FREE WATER to Arabs who don't even recognize Israel?

Who the fuck cares if a few hundred thousand people die of thirst. Where the fuck are you in the Africa sub-forum talking about how many Sudanese are causing the deaths of millions of Africans, or about the basic needs of tens of million of humans not being met in India or Iran? Why do you single out ISRAEL for NOT giving Arabs who live and breathe daily with new ways to kill Israeli citizens FREE water???

telling. really.

in other words:
telling. really.

In other words - the Palestinians need to toss Hamas out on their ears. Do you seriously expect an Israeli plumber to come out to a war zone where he will be treated as a combatant in order to fix the pipes of someone who is apt to shoot at him?
If so then why don't you get a plumbing certificate and volunteer to help?

in other words:
telling. really.

In other words - the Palestinians need to toss Hamas out on their ears. Do you seriously expect an Israeli plumber to come out to a war zone where he will be treated as a combatant in order to fix the pipes of someone who is apt to shoot at him?
If so then why don't you get a plumbing certificate and volunteer to help?

gosh tex, thats like me making excuses for a white plumber that refuses to take an emergency call out in Niggerville after dark, eh? I don't make excuses for white racism. Why must you make excuses for jewish racism?

Trust me, if I thought it were possible to help palis without becomming cast lead fodder during the next jewish sweep of toddlers and pregnant "one shot, two kills" mothers then charity work for palestine sounds rather attractive.

but hey.. why ask a white south afrikaner to service all the ******* in that nation too, right buddy?

uh.........why don't the Palestinians build their own desalinization plant ...reservoirs...and water system....and tell the Israelis to go fuck themselves...

uh.........why don't the Palestinians build their own desalinization plant ...reservoirs...and water system....and tell the Israelis to go fuck themselves...

it's kinda difficult when every standing fucking structure gets accused of hosting terrorists and being blown off the fucking map cast lead style. go invent some cluster bomb and phosphorus weapon-proof bricks and maybe we'll see that come to fruition.

gosh tex, thats like me making excuses for a white plumber that refuses to take an emergency call out in Niggerville after dark, eh?
No - because there is no "we have to go in the middle of the night" emergency.
Even the article quoted states they get a certain amount of water.
Enough to live on or they would all be dead by now.
It also States that Egypt, which had an Islamic population the last time I checked, is also closing their border with Hamas infested Palestinians.

Or are you telling me there is no Hamas, that the fanatics never shoot at Israelis or bomb Israeli school buses or generally cause any violence possible?
Gee, Oda, why do you always have to stick up for Arab racism against Jews? you don't see me coming in and supporting white racism against blacks do you?

gosh tex, thats like me making excuses for a white plumber that refuses to take an emergency call out in Niggerville after dark, eh?
No - because there is no "we have to go in the middle of the night" emergency.
Even the article quoted states they get a certain amount of water.
Enough to live on or they would all be dead by now.
It also States that Egypt, which had an Islamic population the last time I checked, is also closing their border with Hamas infested Palestinians.

Or are you telling me there is no Hamas, that the fanatics never shoot at Israelis or bomb Israeli school buses or generally cause any violence possible?
Gee, Oda, why do you always have to stick up for Arab racism against Jews? you don't see me coming in and supporting white racism against blacks do you?

are you fucking kidding me? You've never heard of a fucking after hours plumbing emergency?

how convenient.

:lol:

A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF WATER! :lol: oh hey, an ounce of water "is a certain amount", isn't it?

so, it's OK for Israel to blockade water.. as long as a muslim nation in which you can deflect criticism does it too? WOW. The shit you people will rationalize in order to validate the treatments of israels ****** class is amazing. Seriously, you are like a walking historic document that doesn't even realize how fucked up supporting ethnic cleansing is as if you are Walt Disney in the 30s.

I;m telling you that punishing the entire fucking population over the crimes of the few is undeniably genocidal when it comes to israel's treatment if it's UNWANTEDS. Jesus fucking christ, if a jew were treating this way after ww2 you would have a fucking fit. But, because muslims are the new jew and ****** combo you sit and act like a 60s supporter of Alabama governors standing on the steps of college libraries.

:rofl:

yea... pointing out how israel is holding water for ransom SURE IS supporting MUSLIM TERRORISM.

WOW.

you people are amazing; though, it's pretty easy to see how history has been riddled with racism and ethnic cleansing given your modern reaction to israel and palestine.

A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF WATER! :lol: oh hey, an ounce of water "is a certain amount", isn't it?
FYI the 20 liters/day listed in the article is a LOT more than an ounce. It is enough to live on, and an ounce, or a single molecule, or any other similarly fictitious meager amount you want to make up, per day is not.
And while Plumbing emergencies exist, this is clearly a different kind of case.

Egypt closed the border because of the Violence done by Hamas.
If the Palestinians want to get rid of Hamas, they can have an end to the violence and then someone will give them more water.

But I suspect an feudal minded racist like you won't understand.

FYI the 20 liters/day listed in the article is a LOT more than an ounce. It is enough to live on, and an ounce, or a single molecule, or any other similarly fictitious meager amount you want to make up, per day is not.
And while Plumbing emergencies exist, this is clearly a different kind of case.

Egypt closed the border because of the Violence done by Hamas.
If the Palestinians want to get rid of Hamas, they can have an end to the violence and then someone will give them more water.

But I suspect an feudal minded racist like you won't understand.

Your opinion of what is an acceptable amount of water means two things: jack and shit. Again, if jews were subjected to similar widescale restrictions I have no doubt that you'd be taking a difference stance. But, please, tell me more about which of us is a racist while continuing to issue your blank check to zionism.

:thup:

Amnesty International has accused Israel of denying Palestinians adequate access to water while allowing Jewish settlers in the occupied West Bank almost unlimited supplies.

Israel, the human rights group said, restricts availability of water in the Palestinian territories "by maintaining total control over the shared resources and pursuing discriminatory policies".

"Israel allows the Palestinians access to only a fraction of the shared water resources, which lie mostly in the occupied West Bank while the unlawful Israeli settlements there receive virtually unlimited supplies," Amnesty researcher Donatella Rovera said in a report.

Israel consumes four times more water than Palestinians, who use an average of 70 litres a day per person, according to the report entitled: "Troubled waters - Palestinians denied fair access to water."

those khazar settlers profit from land and water and leave native citizens without ressources :confused:

If Hamas cared about its people, they would fuck them over as much as they do.

indeed, and if zionist jews and blank check goyim were not racist as fuck they would stop pretending that hamas forces them to rationalize the complete subjugation of an entire ethnicity of unwanteds.

indeed, and if zionist jews and blank check goyim were not racist as fuck they would stop pretending that hamas forces them to rationalize the complete subjugation of an entire ethnicity of unwanteds.

Hamas prioritizes hate and whining above water for its people. That's beyond fucking them over.

Hamas prioritizes hate and whining above water for its people. That's beyond fucking them over.

...says someone desperate to rationalize their fashionable racism....

Your opinion of what is an acceptable amount of water means two things: jack and shit. Again, if jews were subjected to similar widescale restrictions I have no doubt that you'd be taking a difference stance.
FYI - there are places in the USA where lack of water leads to rationing. People have survived in this country on less than 20 liters a day for extended periods of time. Really what a retard, thinking that more than 5 gallons a day is insufficient water. What's next the Israeli's are scum for not giving the Palestinians free air conditioning? After all it gets really hot around there. No way could people survive without AC.

Wait - people survived there for centuries without AC, the same way they survived on no more than 5 gallons of water a day.

Why don't you find a real issue - like the destruction of Palestinian Olive groves by Israeli settlers/squatters? That's a crime, and the criminals need to be found and punished. Or do you have reason to suspect the criminals are actually Hamas thugs trying to stir up Palestinian emotions? That sounds far fetched to me, but you seem more in touch with the terrorists, so perhaps they've confided their scheme to you.

Your opinion of what is an acceptable amount of water means two things: jack and shit. Again, if jews were subjected to similar widescale restrictions I have no doubt that you'd be taking a difference stance.
FYI - there are places in the USA where lack of water leads to rationing. People have survived in this country on less than 20 liters a day for extended periods of time. Really what a retard, thinking that more than 5 gallons a day is insufficient water. What's next the Israeli's are scum for not giving the Palestinians free air conditioning? After all it gets really hot around there. No way could people survive without AC.

Wait - people survived there for centuries without AC, the same way they survived on no more than 5 gallons of water a day.

Why don't you find a real issue - like the destruction of Palestinian Olive groves by Israeli settlers/squatters? That's a crime, and the criminals need to be found and punished. Or do you have reason to suspect the criminals are actually Hamas thugs trying to stir up Palestinian emotions? That sounds far fetched to me, but you seem more in touch with the terrorists, so perhaps they've confided their scheme to you.

AMERICAN WATER RATIONING ISN'T THE PRODUCT OF ETHNIC VARIABLES.

for fucks sake. what won't you people say? Just because a goddamn Navajo indian could survive on a drop of water a day doesn't mean we CUT OFF WATER TO RESERVATIONS. Jesus, your kind really do make me sick. Again, it's pretty easy to see how the scourge of manifest destiny crossed the north american continent with people like you making the same retarded fucking assumptions 200 fucking years later. You, sir, are the direct product of rationalized racism. Congrats. I hope you get your trophy before the next excuse to cast lead some thirsty palis.

I don't understand why the" ghost" of hamas is repeated everywhere here!

we are talking about West bank where settlers are stealing water from citizens!

palestinians are not the only victim, even Jordan the neighbour is find that water resources are moved by izraelis snakes.

IsraelWaterMap.jpg

Last edited:
for fucks sake. what won't you people say? Just because a goddamn Navajo indian could survive on a drop of water a day doesn't mean we CUT OFF WATER TO RESERVATIONS.
I knew you'd start on about a drop of water.
Why can you not find a REAL Topic, like the one I pointed you toward?
Do you just like trying to sensationalize or is it your fundamental inability to recognize you are fallible and in this case have made an egregious error.

You're the imbecile who keeps equating 5 gallons with one drop.
For goodness sake, what won't you retards say?

Forum List

Back