Israel Cannot Give What The World is Looking For

What exactly do you think the "world is looking for" ?
bottom line, it doesn't matter what I think, or those that think like me. I'm in giving you and yours being in the majority. Happy? Beware, if you say something pro-Israeli, RWA will slap you when he comes back.

bottom line, it doesn't matter what I think, or those that think like me. I'm in giving you and yours being in the majority. Happy? Beware, if you say something pro-Israeli, RWA will slap you when he comes back.

Garbage--I have given you every opportunity and have practically begged you to back up you reasons for panicking. Trying to portray RWA and I as the same is a joke and evidence of your lack of anything substantial. It's PROPAGANDA. If you think Israel is dead you need reality courses.

Garbage--I have given you every opportunity and have practically begged you to back up you reasons for panicking. Trying to portray RWA and I as the same is a joke and evidence of your lack of anything substantial. It's PROPAGANDA. If you think Israel is dead you need reality courses.

Hey, you were †he one †hat was bottom colluding. As I said, no panic here.

Suddenly those that have been anti-Israel in the long run, are now turning to say that they are fighting for us. Wonderful. Gag me, go back because they will be going to places you haven't the stomach for. Don't attach yourselves to the Israelis, you might not like it.

Suddenly those that have been anti-Israel in the long run, are now turning to say that they are fighting for us. Wonderful. Gag me, go back because they will be going to places you haven't the stomach for. Don't attach yourselves to the Israelis, you might not like it.

I attach myself to anyone who has the damn balls to fight against the worthless fucks that attack freedom and innocent people. Terrorist deserve death, through and through and if Israel is the only ones to actually deal them that death, then amen to them.

Kick the fucking terrorist low-life ass and put the world in a better place. I don't care if it has to be done through another world war, it will end, and I will be apart of the force that puts a fucking end to it and I'm gonna be damn proud of it.

I attach myself to anyone who has the damn balls to fight against the worthless fucks that attack freedom and innocent people. Terrorist deserve death, through and through and if Israel is the only ones to actually deal them that death, then amen to them.

Kick the fucking terrorist low-life ass and put the world in a better place. I don't care if it has to be done through another world war, it will end, and I will be apart of the force that puts a fucking end to it and I'm gonna be damn proud of it.[/QUOTE

]I agree with you devil dog. I wish those that are suddenly for Isreal to be consistant, but I doubt it. When the winds blow different, or their compadres join with them, they will leave...

Kick the fucking terrorist low-life ass and put the world in a better place. I don't care if it has to be done through another world war, it will end, and I will be apart of the force that puts a fucking end to it and I'm gonna be damn proud of it.[/QUOTE

]I agree with you devil dog. I wish those that are suddenly for Isreal to be consistant, but I doubt it. When the winds blow different, or their compadres join with them, they will leave...

I highly disagree with those type of people. They jump on whichever boat seems like it won't sink at the moment and stay there till another one shows up that's better equipped (if ya know what I mean). I have liked Israel since the day I learned of them. They are tough, they do what they gotta do and they get it done.

I highly disagree with those type of people. They jump on whichever boat seems like it won't sink at the moment and stay there till another one shows up that's better equipped (if ya know what I mean). I have liked Israel since the day I learned of them. They are tough, they do what they gotta do and they get it done.

One can certainly support Israels right to exist and at the same time disagree with some of its' policies. Keep trying to paint me in a corner if you like.

Neither the Lebanese army nor U.N. forces can be counted on to challenge Hezbollah and prevent the Iran-supplied guerrillas from rearming, military experts and commentators said.

The deal buys a period of calm, at best, and sets the region up for the next war with Tehran's proxy army, critics said. The truce will be "a time-out until the next confrontation, and maybe not even this," commentator Nahum Barnea wrote in Israel's Yediot Ahronot daily.

I'd say this just about sums it up. Looks like the UN has given legitimacy to yet another criminal organization by its willingness to kiss some ass in the name of a false peace. It amounts to putting lipstick on a pig.

I'd say this just about sums it up. Looks like the UN has given legitimacy to yet another criminal organization by its willingness to kiss some ass in the name of a false peace. It amounts to putting lipstick on a pig.

The fighting simply will not stop. Whose ass did the UN kiss?

The fighting simply will not stop. Whose ass did the UN kiss?

Who is dealing with Hezbollah, a known criminal/terrorist organization? According to the original post, somebody gives a crap what Nasrallah has to say.

NOBODY should be negotiating with this scumbag. Politically, in this regard, it is clearly a victory for Hezbollah because it has gained political voice/legitimacy in the UN.

Who is dealing with Hezbollah, a known criminal/terrorist organization? According to the original post, somebody gives a crap what Nasrallah has to say.

NOBODY should be negotiating with this scumbag. Politically, in this regard, it is clearly a victory for Hezbollah because it has gained political voice/legitimacy in the UN.

All kinds of crooks are "legitimate" at the UN. Nasrallah better find himself a cave or he's a dead man.

All kinds of crooks are "legitimate" at the UN. Nasrallah better find himself a cave or he's a dead man.

I'm quite sure he is well-hidden in a cave somehwere. One thing about these islamofascist leaders, they are rather shy when it comes to public appearances.:laugh:

As long as this ceasefire is advertised as brokered by the UN, it givs not only legitimacy to Hezbollah, but to the UN as well, for those who can't see past the smokescreen.

I'm quite sure he is well-hidden in a cave somehwere. One thing about these islamofascist leaders, they are rather shy when it comes to public appearances.:laugh:

As long as this ceasefire is advertised as brokered by the UN, it givs not only legitimacy to Hezbollah, but to the UN as well, for those who can't see past the smokescreen.

Now that the Hizbullys are considered "legitimate" by that honored institution SO WHAT?

Though a UN ceasefire agreement was made, Israeli troops don't plan to leave the area they have occuppied in Lebanon until Monday (if I heard correclty). Nasrallah mentioned that as long as Israel stays in Lebanon, Hezbollah will continue attacking the Israeli troops (though they wont be advancing). The second this happens, the ceasefire "agreement" will be flushed down the toilet.

While the Israeli military is much superior in tactics and weapons to the Hezbollah guerilla fighters, in hand-to-hand face-to-face firefights in urban areas, Hezbollah is gaining the upper hand on Israel. There are constantly stalemates that last for days, and i believe yesterday, 19 Israeli soldiers were killed (the most in one day, during this war). Recently, hundreds of helicopters deployed thousands of more troops in the area. The problem that Israel faces is: 1. does it carpet bomb all of Lebanon and level it to the ground, risking minimal troop deaths, or 2. does it send in ground forces to take out hezbollah soldeirs who are hiding behind civilians, and risk many troop deaths.

If Israel acts in accordance with number 1, then it is likely that Iran, Syria, Jordan, and multitudes of other arabic nations (which are on the fence about joining in on this war against Israel already) will attack Israel- and they'll have a bigger problem.
If Israel does number 2, then they will drag this war on for years, losing many people, Hezbollah rockets will continue to attack Israeli cities (they are now hitting Haifa- a range that no one thought they could reach 2 weeks ago). The UN will continue to condemn Israel, and the US will have to help out Israel- thus exasuting more of our troops and extending our war on terror.

Koffi 'the scourge of the UN' Annan want to have a ceasefire, but as I always say: "There is no avoiding war, only putting it off to the advantage of others" (i believe it was originally Napolean's). Just as Hezbollah spent 7 years to build up the area just to the North of Israel in preparation for a war, if the ceasefire is legitimate and no one keeps a keen eye on Lebanon, they will build up again, and they, like a virus, will be more difficult to defeat the second time.

I think Europe and the UN need to realize that negotiations are not possible in the middle east area. This is because the arabs in the area want nothing short of Israel disappearing- this is not compromisable. Though arabic governments may say "we condemn the acts of terrorists, in our countries, towards israel" they still do nothing to prevent these attacks- and thus are just as guilty. Israel needs to finish the middle east war as soon as possible before the nuclear capabilities of Iran will prevent it from protecting itself from militant islam in neighboring countries.

Forum List

Back