Israel buys massive military fuel stocks worth $2 bn

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Sounds like the October surprise might come a little early...

ISRAEL ORDERS MASSIVE MILITARY FUEL STOCKS FAR IN EXCESS OF THAT REQUIRED FOR NORMAL OPERATIONS
Three weeks ago the US Defence Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) published a notice, as it is legally required to do, announcing that Israel has ordered massive quantities of various fuels suitable for military use, and in the case of the order for JP-8 jet fuel, suitable only for military use.

The massive order is valued at some $2 billion and, as well as the 284 million gallons (1.075 billion litres) of JP-8 jet fuel, the order also includes 60 million gallons (227 million litres) of unleaded gasoline and 100 million gallons (378 million litres) of diesel fuel.

US to sell Israel massive military fuel stocks worth $2 bn

Why are we selling fuel to Israel? They live right next to the oil fields of the ME.
Are we selling at current market value?

I guess I will go ahead and fill my bulk tanks for the winter as well.

Why are we selling fuel to Israel? They live right next to the oil fields of the ME.

is that a serious question?

i don't know about market value? did israel sell weapons to turkey at market value? do they give us their technology at market value.

i'm sorry they won't acommodate you and die. :)

is that a serious question?

i don't know about market value? did israel sell weapons to turkey at market value? do they give us their technology at market value.

i'm sorry they won't acommodate you and die. :)

We should sell refined petro products to Israel at below market prices?
but not sell to US citizens at below market prices?

I said nothing about them dying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back