Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Day of Judgement. That's it. God if you order the Day to be near, and the day the Palestinians will be victors over Israel, do it.

Life is for you, we are going back to you. Make it happen God, it's time we see justice.

You are the Great and the Most Powerful.
Your 72 virgin donkeys are waiting for you, Ahmed.

God will punish you, you are afraid of the Day of Judgement.

All the Zionists are gonna have trouble that day.

God knows true justice, he will make justice happen.
bikoz habibi

When i thanked you fior 2 "useful posts"
that meant i feel for you and acknowledge your rage and hurt

not that i agree with you

sorry but Jabari was a criminal...wiki says he was involved in the bombing of an israeli school bus

THAT IS CRIMINAL...OR DO YOU DISAGREE???

you are in USA now not in Gaza
tho i'm sure you feel like you are in gaza right now

but that schoolbus murderer got what he deserved

THAT IS ALLAH'S JUSTICE imho

no jew i have ever heard of even the very worst of the worst
or in the warsaw ghetto or auschwitz
would have deliberately bombed the nazis kids
its a uniquely diabolical act only Satan could even think of

you must deeply question what your people are thinking of doing stuff like that
no matter how bad your suffering is...........and it is terrible

i am NOT saying israel was right to kill Jabari at this particular time

the israeli killers are also criminals

and insh'allah they will face justice too

Last edited:
God rewards resistance fighters. Resisting a occupation is self defense, especially when a world power is occupying you.

No one knows who will make it to martyrdom. Only God knows.

But you, you're gonna rot in hell and burn. Along with your Zionist criminals.
Your resistance fighters are considered terrorist animals by the rest of the civilized world, and they sure aren't going to go to a heaven. Your hero is getting fucked by 72 virgin homosexual donkeys as we are speaking.

Just shut the fuck up and pull the cord and join your hero, Achmed.

LOL

Shutup man, you're gonna burn in hell, right with Satan.

Zionists are destined for the Pit of Hell fire.

Quit being foolish.
In case you haven't been keeping up, Israelis just delivered some justice. Mashallah. Kaaaaboommmm!

bikoz habibi

When i thanked you fior 2 "useful posts" that meant i feel for you and acknowledge your rage and hurt

sorry but Jabari was a criminal...wiki says he was involved in the bombing of an israeli school bus

you are in USA now not in Gaza tho i'm sure you feel like you are in gaza right now

Islam is the cancer IDF is the cure.

bikoz habibi

When i thanked you fior 2 "useful posts" that meant i feel for you and acknowledge your rage and hurt

you are in USA now not in Gaza tho i'm sure you feel like you are in gaza right now

Islam is the cancer IDF is the cure.
roudy:

there are 1.5 billion muslims haver

do you want our people and the IDF to "cure" them all???

that is hitler's 6 million multiplied by 250

besides, there just aint that many donkeys to go round
even if you round up all the USA yang key donkey democrats and their voters

Last edited:
it turns out that the mother pregnant with twins was in the act of tying a bomb to her stinking ass ------and the bomb went off and burned the infant and killed the slut pregnant with the twins she was unable to get an abortion in Gaza and the twins were out of wedlock

irosie,

Why do you tell lies like that?

I really feel sorry for you, I see you as much in a prison as those in Gaza, as those imprisoned in concentration camps in Nazi Germany, as those imprisoned as Japanese in camps in the US during WWII.

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against nonJews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Are you so accustomed to living with your hate and poisoned mind you do not want to leave the place you are?

There is another way to live, but you have to want to be free of your bondage.

Sherri

Sherri----you are parroting the islamo nazi shit that you and yours have used so justify the genocides of the hundreds of millions YOUR PEOPLE HAVE MURDERED. Your attempt to
spice up your shit with faux "christian" "love" is as useful as that used by YOUR FELLOW "christians------magda and josef Goebbels------ slut magda looked so cute in her white veil in church------my mind switches to that image every time I read one of your shitty posts. Your are as holy as your heroine sluts who tie bombs to their stinking asses. Not doubt you will ALL MEET-----you, Saint Magda of the cyanide and Wafa idris---patroness saint of the sluts with the bombs on their asses--------in Jannah would you can dance on the bodes of dead babies in ORGIASTIC BLISS -----forever--------compliments of Your "god" allah of the slit throat and "jesus" of the AUTO DE FE

bikoz habibi

When i thanked you fior 2 "useful posts"
that meant i feel for you and acknowledge your rage and hurt

you are in USA now not in Gaza
tho i'm sure you feel like you are in gaza right now

no jew i have ever heard of even the very worst of the worst
or in the warsaw ghetto or auschwitz
would have deliberately bombed the nazis kids
its a uniquely diabolical act only Satan could even think of

you must deeply question what your people are thinking of doing stuff like that
no matter how bad your suffering is...........and it is terrible

i am NOT saying israel was right to kill Jabari at this particular time

Doesn't matter what wiki says, he only attacked when Palestinians were being attacked badly.

Don't be fooled, that was an Israeli military bus, that's why a few got hurt.

wrong again 'because" the islamo nazi pig also killed children ----bombing vehicles holding soldiers NOT IN THE COURSE OF WAR is murder According to the creed of the rapist pig----ALL OF THE UMMAH IS REQUIRED TO WORK IN THE CAUSE OF ISLAMIC JIHAD-----therefore you admit that all SHOULD BE BOMBED by anyone the filthy ummah calls "ENEMY" ------right? I like your LOGIC'

For those who do not know and even those eager to deny it like 'because' and sherri -----the AUTHORITATIVE SCHOOL OF ISLAMIC LAW Al azhar------ISSUED EDICTS decades ago and since, rendering the killing of any Israel, ---regardless of age or gender DESIREABLE AND LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW-----more recently they extended this sherri endorsed ruling to ANY JEW IN THE WORLD----------and there are pigs in the universe who endorse this filth-------ask sherri and 'because' and the entire staff of AL AZHAR SHIT -----

For those who forgot----SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN----the islamo nazi pig who organized the first bombing of the WORLD TRADE CENTER in 1993 was a STAR SCHOLAR OF KORANIC SHIT at AL AZHAR------the MORSI PIG is demanding the release of the murder for allah and isa dog------

want to know the details of that incident sherri? the plan was to topple the towers onto the near by schools in which there were thousands of children ----for the glory of allah and isa. Now for the good news-----your hero SHAYKH is rotting from his gangrenous feet up -------the stink is impossible but the guards tolerate it.

And you think God rewards bloodthirsty Hamas child killers, mass murderers, and their supporters like you? Your Muslim god is not god of justice, it is the god of savagery, hate, lies and murder.

khara, kalb, heywan.

roudy,

Israel killed the baby, dummy, the baby whose burned up body is depicted in the photos in the Opening Post.

And Israel killed two unborn babies in a Palestinian mother's womb yesterday.

And Israel killed a 7 year little girl, yesterday, too.

Do you think God really is going to reward Israel's baby killing/child killing in Gaza?

I think God is going to judge Israel and it's defenders, like you, too, specifically judge Israel and your defense of Israel's killings, as you sit here and defend the killings by Israel of these children.

May God have Mercy on your soul, for your support of Israel, the baby killers!

Who is Roudy's God, that sanctions savagery, hate, lies, and murder by Israel?

Sherri

Last edited:
God will throw them into hell fire right away, no negotiating, no forgiveness, of course to the criminals Netanyahu and Barak, as well as the IDF

God will throw them into hell fire right away, no negotiating, no forgiveness, of course to the criminals Netanyahu and Barak, as well as the IDF

Dog muhummad ibn abdullah and sharmootah amina --is already in hell-----in fact he is so perverted he is licking the ass of osama bin laden-----his only source of "pleasure"

it turns out that the mother pregnant with twins was in the act of tying a bomb to her stinking ass ------and the bomb went off and burned the infant and killed the slut pregnant with the twins she was unable to get an abortion in Gaza and the twins were out of wedlock

irosie,

I really feel sorry for you, I see you as much in a prison as those in Gaza, as those imprisoned in concentration camps in Nazi Germany, as those imprisoned as Japanese in camps in the US during WWII.

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against nonJews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Are you so accustomed to living with your hate and poisoned mind you do not want to leave the place you are?

Sherri

Sherri----you are parroting the islamo nazi shit that you and yours have used so justify the genocides of the hundreds of millions YOUR PEOPLE HAVE MURDERED. Your attempt to
spice up your shit with faux "christian" "love" is as useful as that used by YOUR FELLOW "christians------magda and josef Goebbels------ slut magda looked so cute in her white veil in church------my mind switches to that image every time I read one of your shitty posts. Your are as holy as your heroine sluts who tie bombs to their stinking asses. Not doubt you will ALL MEET-----you, Saint Magda of the cyanide and Wafa idris---patroness saint of the sluts with the bombs on their asses--------in Jannah would you can dance on the bodes of dead babies in ORGIASTIC BLISS -----forever--------compliments of Your "god" allah of the slit throat and "jesus" of the AUTO DE FE

irosie,

You do not seem to desire to be free of your Hate, and I find myself thinking about a discussion in my Bible Study class yesterday. We were discussing how every person, no matter what they have thought, said, or done, or been, yesterday, they can still change, today, and as long as they have breath left in their bodies. I can only hope and pray for you, that you open your eyes to the truth before it might be too late.

May God Bless You and show you His face!

Sherri

Dog muhummad ibn abdullah and sharmootah amina --is already in hell-----in fact he is so perverted he is licking the ass of osama bin laden-----his only source of "pleasure"

Bin laden, if what he did was true, then yes, I don't see him in Heaven.

Muhammad will be the first one, and if you're lucky he will help the Zionists get forgiveness from God. But God will probably curse you all forever.

BecauseIKnow,

Speaking about the character of God, from a Christian versus Islam versus Jewish perspective, it seems my Christian concept of God is as a God of Mercy. And I really do see that Mercy as capable of being bestowed on any person, no matter what they have done in the past. Your comments in this post , which I assume address a Muslims's view of God, do not seem to envision the possibility of God bestowing such Mercy on certain persons. Do you see Mercy as a part of Islam?

Sherri

BecauseIKnow,

Speaking about the character of God, from a Christian versus Islam versus Jewish perspective, it seems my Christian concept of God is as a God of Mercy. And I really do see that Mercy as capable of being bestowed on any person, no matter what they have done in the past. Your comments in this post , which I assume address a Muslims's view of God, do not seem to envision the possibility of God bestowing such Mercy on certain persons. Do you see Mercy as a part of Islam?

Sherri

It's our biggest thing, and we have a hadith that says the last person will get out of hell fire. And he will receive 6 times the Universe. Something along that.

irosie,

Sherri
Have you ever heard of "Imago Therapy"?

It answers the question of "how can a women, growing up with an abusive father,
whind up with an abusive husband, over and over and over...?"

Because it's "familiar" to them. And for some people, having familiar things, is the only way they feel safe.

sherri---in her usual islamo nazi manner------has mentioned "mercy" as a "christian value" and "HELL" which is kinda funny since the traditional christian approach actually condemns to hell anyone who does not accept belief in her perverted version of "jesus" -----but she has parroted the traditional islamo nazi POV-------she throws in "vs Jewish perspective" solely to imply that the jewish POV regarding theology is "no mercy" which is also the traditionally the POV of islamo nazi pigs and also funny since ------there is absolutely no ETERNAL HELL in jewish theology at all (see dante for sherri's hell----I read the entire "DIVINE COMEDY" -----in one sitting----NOW THAT WAS HELL)

I will help you sherri------in actual standard islamic theology-----believing that Jesus was "god in carnate" is so serious a sin------that you get hellfire forever-----but for political exigency a good jihadist will ACCOMODATE YOU

now if you were a jew------asking that question about a CHRISTIAN who considers ""jesus" "god incarnate" ------the answer would be HELL FOREVER

to know what muslims think of jews and judaism----say you are a christian------to know what muslims think of christians and christianity ----say you are a jew

to know what jews think of christians and muslims----it might work if you say you are a hindu. Both jews and hindus have had lots of problems with the MISSIONIZING of both groups-----aka expecially the "CONVERT OF DIE" types which both groups harbor-----more or less------currently christians---less

I would like to thank you for that informative post.
The post itself may well have been total crap but it shows the whole forum and anyone else reading it, what a bunch of total bastards the Israeli government, the IDF and their advocates are.
Frankly, the world would be a far better place if you opened your eyes to your own evil.
Sadly, you won't and you'll continue to support murders.

Now, to the subject matter of the thread.
We now have one more father out to destroy Israel.

I have never supported the total destruction of Israel because so many innocents would die but I'm wondering if one massive battle, with the mass death and misery such would bring, would be better than what Israel does on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back