Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yair Altman
Latest Update: 03.17.11, 01:06 / Israel News

After massacre, settlers help bring new life into world: IDF forces and local paramedics helped save the life of a Palestinian woman and her newly born infant Wednesday, at the settlement where Fogel relatives are sitting Shiva for the five Israelis brutally murdered last week.

Just as IDF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz arrived in Neve Tzuf to offer his condolences, a Palestinian cab raced towards the community's entrance. In it, soldiers and paramedics discovered a Palestinian woman in her 20s in advanced stages of labor and facing a life-threatening situation: The umbilical cord was wrapped around the young baby girl's neck, endangering both her and her mother.

The quick action of settler paramedics and IDF troops deployed in the area saved the mother's and baby's life, prompting great excitement and emotions at the site where residents are still mourning the brutal death of five local family members.

Untitled-1%29wa&91;1&93;_waaa.jpg

Corporal Haim Levin, 19, an IDF paramedic, was the first medical team member at the scene and recounted the dramatic situation he faced.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4043536,00.html

GOD BLESS THE IDF TROOPS

Last edited by a moderator:
'Troops reassured me as I went into labor'

Shirin Muhammad Salamin, a 27-year-old Palestinian woman residing south of Jericho, lies exhausted but overjoyed in the maternity ward at the Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital in Jerusalem. She had a decidedly different delivery experience than that of the rest of the women on the ward.

"It all started in the evening. I went to sleep with pain which grew stronger around 11 pm," she relates. "The family called an ambulance, but it couldn't make it to our house, which is situated at a mountain top, because of the rain. They called an Israeli ambulance but that didn't work either. Eventually my family took me down to the road where we met soldiers inside the army's ambulance."

The baby was delivered by the soldiers and the army medic. "I was alone inside the army's ambulance, my mother and the rest of my family didn't come with me, and I was scared. But the soldiers reassured me throughout the ride. At one stage I literally felt the baby come out and the soldiers put a blanket and helped me give birth. When he came out, they smiled at me and him and asked me to talk to him in order to calm him down. They gave me the baby and let me breastfeed him."

IDF sources said the baby later had trouble breathing. After resuscitating him, the baby and mother were flown via an Air Force helicopter to the hospital. Both are doing well.

Despite the language barrier Shirin says she had no difficulty communicating with the soldiers. "The soldiers were speaking to me and the baby the whole time and made sure we stayed calm."

Shirin is grateful for the care she was given and says she would like to meet the soldiers who helped her. "I would like to thank the soldiers who greatly helped me and wish them health," she says.

'Troops reassured me as I went into labor' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Well, that was an interesting little post made by the sherrithing...... I gave my 'evidence' for her slinking back and editing her error out of her post *without explanation*

I want to see those actual quotes from my posts where it's been claimed I'm 'cheerleading war crimes' or some such.

So far, what we have is a weaselly cowardly sneaky 'correction' by the sherrithing, as opposed to...........................................

Nothing. Except in whatever it is the vile sherrithing is using for a brain......

It's got nothing, folks - except a lifetime's worth of violating 'Goodwin's Law'.

lolol...i mtook about six weeks not adhering to that fake law, at your 'request' and i noticed jews using it more than anyone. look at anjelicat, lipush, and rosie for instance.

you ust got a wild hare up your ass when it comes to sherri.

Small problem with your allegation, deach. I'm not Jewish.
And you will notice the only person I refer to as a nazi is sherri simply because I'm throwing her own words right back at her. That is childish of me, and I propably shouldn't do that, but there you go. Haven't you noticed how many people she refers to as nazi bitch and so on? She simply can't debate, she cannot tolerate anyone who doesn't agree with her and as soon as she can't refute other peoples points, she loses it and we are all nazi bitches.
Not that it bothers me one iota :eusa_angel:

All you do is name call and act as a cheerleader for Israel's murders!

I don't call that debate, dear!

lolol...i mtook about six weeks not adhering to that fake law, at your 'request' and i noticed jews using it more than anyone. look at anjelicat, lipush, and rosie for instance.

you ust got a wild hare up your ass when it comes to sherri.

And you will notice the only person I refer to as a nazi is sherri simply because I'm throwing her own words right back at her. That is childish of me, and I propably shouldn't do that, but there you go. Haven't you noticed how many people she refers to as nazi bitch and so on? She simply can't debate, she cannot tolerate anyone who doesn't agree with her and as soon as she can't refute other peoples points, she loses it and we are all nazi bitches.

Well I don't think posters are good Christian humanitarians when all they do is focus on one tiny area of the world where huge atrocities are being committed elsewhere. When someone actually ignores what is happening to so many innocent people in the Muslim world, they are being a good cheerleader for these Muslims. Maybe I am wrong about you, Frau Sherri, and you are actually on other message boards condemning what the murdering Muslim criminals have done and are still doing. Is it possible that you are on other message boards that we don't know about where you are really giving the murdering Muslim criminals the business?

Well I don't think posters are good Christian humanitarians when all they do is focus on one tiny area of the world where huge atrocities are being committed elsewhere. When someone actually ignores what is happening to so many innocent people in the Muslim world, they are being a good cheerleader for these Muslims. Maybe I am wrong about you, Frau Sherri, and you are actually on other message boards condemning what the murdering Muslim criminals have done and are still doing. Is it possible that you are on other message boards that we don't know about where you are really giving the murdering Muslim criminals the business?

One more time, this is a Palestine Israel discussion board!

And the issue is Israel Palestine, not Sherri!

The issue is: Do you hear voices in your head?; Does Jesus talk to you?; Has your tinfoil hat been upgraded?

Now Frau Sherri is going to give us the names of all the Christian children who have been killed or wounded in Syria. She doesn't have to bother with the Muslim children since over 40,000 people have already been killed there so the list of Muslim children killed and wounded must be enormous. Can we have the names of the Christian children, Frau Sherri, or hasn't any organization gotten around to that yet? Any gory pictures that you would like to post for us coming out of Syria. I would imagine that the pictures of the victims of those two suicide bombers the other day would be particularly gory and that you would enjoy posting those types of pictures.

WTF you talking about? There's a huge amount of atrocities committed right there. You have the worlds most militarized country, bombing the shit out of a defenseless population, with no military of their own, their not even allowed to have weapons to defend themselves and not allowed to leave the area, because of the seige.

You come in with F-16's, Apache's and drones and bomb the fuck out of anything you please, and the only response they have, is a homemade rocket fired out of the trunk of a car. This isn't a war, this is rape!

WTF you talking about? There's a huge amount of atrocities committed right there. You have the worlds most militarized country, bombing the shit out of a defenseless population, with no military of their own, their not even allowed to have weapons to defend themselves and not allowed to leave the area, because of the seige.

You come in with F-16's, Apache's and drones and bomb the fuck out of anything you please, and the only response they have, is a homemade rocket fired out of the trunk of a car. This isn't a war, this is rape!
Good, here comes Lamb Chop. He might be the one who will tell us about all the Muslim organizations which are keeping statistics on how many innocent people their brethren have murdered. Can you do this for us, Lamb Chop, or have you been comatose to the millions of people that the Muslims have murdered just in the 20th century alone? Surely there must be at least one Muslim organization which is keeping tabs on the over 40,000 who have died in Syria so far. I find it very amusing that Lamb Chop hasn't kept up with the news about all the weaponry that Iran is supplying to Hamas. In fact, Hamas has billboards now thanking Iran.

I find it very amusing that Lamb Chop hasn't kept up with the news about all the weaponry that Iran is supplying to Hamas. In fact, Hamas has billboards now thanking Iran.
And just what weaponry is that?

Oh, BTW, thank you for confirming my claim that Gazans are not allowed to have weapons to defend themselves, while you people do the equivalent of a "canned" hunt!

Good, here comes Lamb Chop. He might be the one who will tell us about all the Muslim organizations which are keeping statistics on how many innocent people their brethren have murdered. Can you do this for us, Lamb Chop, or have you been comatose to the millions of people that the Muslims have murdered just in the 20th century alone? Surely there must be at least one Muslim organization which is keeping tabs on the over 40,000 who have died in Syria so far. I find it very amusing that Lamb Chop hasn't kept up with the news about all the weaponry that Iran is supplying to Hamas. In fact, Hamas has billboards now thanking Iran.

20th Century Hoss,gee I would have thought that Christians would have been by far the biggest murderers.....8 million Jews,18 million Russians,plus 3 million Allied forces,then you have Italians in North Africa and Ethiopia,Franco in Spain and the list goes on and on.

Maybe you mean't 21st Century,we have Afghanistan,Iraq and so on all Christians(SUPPOSED)killing more and more.

If you are going to make comparisons how about at least telling the truth with facts as I do.

Your Syria comment is an internal Civil War

As for your billboard comment which I doubt is true,let us not forget the "AID" in weaponary the US gives to Israel.........and the 8000+ deaths of Palestinians alone by Israel in the past 50 odd years or so,and over 1200 children.

See Hoss,when you have such a blinkered view as you and the Zionist Posse,others know you are only espousing a very narrow myopic self interested view.

Which you may think is reality but I'm afraid IS NOT REALIY AT ALL........IS IT.

D minus I'm afraid for your very poorly constructed and inaccurate post above.

I'm theliq......I like Hoss,be kind to him folks,please.steve ???????LAMB CHOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK SO HOSS.

Last edited:
"Sosebee has another agenda. He hopes that if Farah gets to San Diego, there will be media coverage of her case...."

At least Phil is being honest this once in his blog called MondoScheisse: the 'humanitarians' who are trying to bring this child all the way to the US admit to their ulterior motive. I don't undertand why they haven't bothered to take her to an Israeli hospital.....

For that matter: isn't it curious that there seem to be no hospitals in KSA or Bahrain or Qatar able to take this poor kid and help her? ALL that money those regimes get from filling our gas tanks - and they don't have any to spare to help the child of fellow Arabs.....

"Sosebee has another agenda. He hopes that if Farah gets to San Diego, there will be media coverage of her case...."

At least Phil is being honest this once in his blog called MondoScheisse: the 'humanitarians' who are trying to bring this child all the way to the US admit to their ulterior motive. I don't undertand why they haven't bothered to take her to an Israeli hospital.....

For that matter: isn't it curious that there seem to be no hospitals in KSA or Bahrain or Qatar able to take this poor kid and help her? ALL that money those regimes get from filling our gas tanks - and they don't have any to spare to help the child of fellow Arabs.....

You must be kidding, that comment about taking her to Israel!

Israel murdered her mother, her grandfather, three of her uncles and her aunt, who was a baby!

I cannot help but think about how the white phosphorous weapons that caused all her injuries, that she will carry around the scars of all of her life, were made in the US, and she received medical treatment for her injuries in the US. Somehow, that seems fitting to me, but it does not make what happened to this 2 year old child right or OK or justified or lawful. This is not what Israel should be doing to children in Palestine, commiting these targeted attacks/unlawful attacks/murders on children and innocent civilians in Palestine!

It should be obvious by now to all that Israel needs to end their Occupation of Palestine and stop committing these atrocities against Palestinian families!

Last edited:
samaria%201.jpg

The Islamic term du jour to rationalize the throat-slitting massacre of a sleeping Jewish family: 36-year-old Udi Fogel, his 35-year-old wife, Ruth, and, yes, their three children: 11-year-old Yoav, 4-year-old Elad, and Hadas, their 3-month-old baby.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6029432-post404.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETrjbPWxyS8]Palestinian Incitement: Children on a Mission to Kill Jews - YouTube[/ame]

...:eusa_shifty:

DSC_2347_a.jpg

Jewish Mother Fights Off Armed Gaza Terrorist With Krav Maga [Video]

November 28, 2012
By H. Scott English

Monday night, Yael Matzpun was sleeping in a room with her 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son when she heard heavy footsteps out in the hall. Her husband was not home because he had been called up for duty in the Israeli reserves. This Jewish mother from Sde Avraham, located near the border of Israel and Gaza, sprung from her bed and found a a Palestinian terrorist wearing a kafiyeh and armed with a knife in one hand and a metal pipe in the other. So she prepared for combat to save the lives of her children and herself according to Israeli newspaper Maariv.

Matzpun is trained in Krav Maga, an Israeli military form of hand to hand combat, and she knew that if she didn’t fight she would be killed along with her two little babies. She shouted at the terrorist who turned to her and screaming in Arabic lunged at her with the knife stabbing her in the face and shoulder. Matzpun then smashed his face with her fist and managed to deliver a beating that had the terrorist run into the bathroom. Matzpun then baracaded the door of the bathroom with a bed and called neighbors for help.

Matzpun told Maariv:

“Suddenly I saw a terrorist in a kefiyyeh [head scarf] standing opposite me I decided that if I didn’t fight, he would murder me and my four children, there would be a massacre like in Itamar, where the Fogels and three of their children were murdered in their home.”

---
Read more at Jewish Mother Fights Off Armed Gaza Terrorist With Krav Maga [Video]

israel20flag20anim20vg.gif

bybyhamas202.gif

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

...:D

Nazi Jihad Man,

Do not see what your post has to do with Israel murdering children in Gaza!

It is about a Jewish woman fighting off an attacker in her home.

According to the TV report, the attacking man's identity was unknown and he was killed, we do not even know if he was Palestinian!

Your credibility is not helped when your links are to hate sites!

Jewish Mother Fights Armed Terrorist - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Sherri

This You Tube video tells Farah's story

Graphic Video Alert, some of the images are graphic, showing children's injuries, who were victims of attacks by Israel with white phosphourous

PCRF, the organization who assisted in providing medical treatment for Farah appears to be the maker of this video!

Google Farah Abu Halima

Sherri

Last edited:
Closed and clipped for copyright issues.

Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.
Link Each Copy And Paste To It's Source.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back