Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
It's being said that we know Syrian President Assad was behind the gas attack in Syria because the attack was carried out by fixed wing aircraft, and only two entities are flying fixed wing in that area: Russia and Syria. But neither Syria nor Russia has the slightest interest in gassing civilians as that would be sure to escalate international involvement. However, Israel would like to see an escalation and weren't they caught just last week flying fixed wing illegally inside of Syria?

It's a near certainty Israel is responsible for the gas attack in Syria. That being said, if the gas attack successfully dupes Trump into launching a war in Syria, then he is as stupid as Bush.

It's being said that we know Syrian President Assad was behind the gas attack in Syria because the attack was carried out by fixed wing aircraft, and only two entities are flying fixed wing in that area: Russia and Syria. But neither Syria nor Russia has the slightest interest in gassing civilians as that would be sure to escalate international involvement. However, Israel would like to see an escalation and weren't they caught just last week flying fixed wing illegally inside of Syria?

It's a near certainty Israel is responsible for the gas attack in Syria. That being said, if the gas attack successfully dupes Trump into launching a war in Syria, then he is as stupid as Bush.
You make a good point. I think saying "near certainty" is stretching it a bit, but a good point, nonetheless.

The Administration announced that the Syrian people should make their choice about Assad:
"Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on a trip to Turkey that the "longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people.....[...] "Our priority is no longer to sit and focus on getting Assad out," Haley told wire reporters Thursday, according to AFP."
US signals openness to Assad staying put - CNNPolitics.com

The Global Elite panicked that their agenda would be stifled and immediately ordered a false flag operation for gassing children. Tillerson and Haley made the statement on March 30th and miraculously gassing happened on 5-6 days later. Now, is Assad so stupid to lose favorable U.S. policy? It doesn't add up. It was definitely a false flag operation.

Near certainty? How about, if it had been Israel, with near certainty 95% of the UN would be screaming and every religious hating Atheist would be providing links, proof and hacked intelligence on it.

There is nothing for Israel to gain by doing this. Absolutely nothing. They have a favourable government in the White House, they would risk this relationship for what?

This is nothing more than the usual tinfoil hat stuff I have heard for decades in Canada, much of it coming from government here. With this thread I make the OP an Honourary Canadian!

Last edited:

You make a good point. I think saying "near certainty" is stretching it a bit, but a good point, nonetheless.

be patient----lets see what the agent is-----one does not find mustard gas
at the local grocery story and Israel does not make the stuff. Baathist pigs
do

I'm seriously considering leaving this board. That's what I think.
Why? Do you not think he made a good point? Do you not think Israel is capable of doing something like that?
This is my humble opinion: There is not a world wide conspiracy to "frame" Assad to get him out of power. This chemical attack was not a false flag, it was not a set up by a power unfriendly to Assad in order to push regime change. France, Britain, the US, BBC and PBS, EVEN FOX, accept that this was done by Syria. It is not a question. EVEN RUSSIA is not denying that Syria hit the building. They are saying it was a chemical weapons storage area owned by the rebels and it released gas "by mistake."
The number of posters here who will fabricate and twist any amount of facts in order to undermine what is decent and just in this world makes me heartsick. I don't know if I want to hang out with such a bunch of America haters. There are people here whose purpose is to turn us against our own government. To make us disbelieve the truth. Throw as much sophistry at me as you wish; this is tinfoil hat stuff and it belongs in Conspiracy Theories, where I promise to never venture again.

Why? Do you not think he made a good point? Do you not think Israel is capable of doing something like that?
This is my humble opinion: There is not a world wide conspiracy to "frame" Assad to get him out of power. This chemical attack was not a false flag, it was not a set up by a power unfriendly to Assad in order to push regime change. France, Britain, the US, BBC and PBS, EVEN FOX, accept that this was done by Syria. It is not a question. EVEN RUSSIA is not denying that Syria hit the building. They are saying it was a chemical weapons storage area owned by the rebels and it released gas "by mistake."
The number of posters here who will fabricate and twist any amount of facts in order to undermine what is decent and just in this world makes me heartsick. I don't know if I want to hang out with such a bunch of America haters. There are people here whose purpose is to turn us against our own government. To make us disbelieve the truth. Throw as much sophistry at me as you wish; this is tinfoil hat stuff and it belongs in Conspiracy Theories, where I promise to never venture again.

Never let a crisis go to waste, Assad is an evil SOB but he's not stupid, I doubt he was behind this

A lot of truth in what you say. It was Assad, but he's in the middle of a WAR with ISIS types. I have no sympathy for them. Didn't we have to carpet bomb the hell out of Germany? You do what you have to do to defeat evil.

New Topics

Forum List

Back